Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
new moon is sighted

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

The new moon has been sighted

New Moon Has Been Sighted! Yom Teruah Begins – Seventh Biblical Hebrew Month (Tishri)
by Mark Harris on September 17, 2012

Shalom Everyone!

I am happy to announce that The new moon has been sighted in Israel! On Monday, September 17, 2012 by observers all over Israel… Yom Teruah will begin at sundown tonight and go through till Sundown on Tuesday the 18th. Have a happy and joyous Feast!

Here is the report from our brothers and sisters all over Israel…

see full article for names and a photo of the moon

Re: new moon is sighted

GREAT!!! THANK YOU REGINA - HOW DID YOU EVER FIND THIS WEBSITE
AND IT EVEN HAS A PICTURE

--- NOT JUST 2 WITNESSES BUT 34 IF I COUNTED THEM CORRECTLY

The first crescent sliver New Moon. Sighted from Israel!

Sighted From: Jerusalem, Israel
Date Sighted: Monday, September 17, 2012
FIRST Sighted: 6:48 PM

Fair Use for Information or Discussion"