Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rest Now - Jesus Will Keep His Promise

Jesus said of Himself, “I am the way, the truth, and the life.".

What a concise and simple statement, yet those NINE words are containers that hold our destiny in Him. He is the path, the road, the only WAY to get from where we are to where God IS. In modern terms, JESUS is our "access code" to ENTER the family, the kingdom of God.

TRUTH - truth throws the light on things. Jesus is light and in Him is NO darkness at all, not a smidgeon,not a shadow. We can trust Jesus implicitly and know as the Word says that every promise of God is YES & AMEN! He not only tells the truth, HE IS THE TRUTH!

LIFE - True, full to the brim, complete, total, ETERNAL LIFE, unending life. Jesus gave HIS LIFE so that we can HAVE LIFE in Him for eternity. In the eternity of the eternities we will LIVE with HIM FOREVER.

So now that we have established and agreed on the above, here is the comfort and confirmation that Jesus gave me this morning. We all have been suffering from the anxiety and fear that some of our loved ones are lost and away from God, will MISS the RAPTURE, may miss God forever and end up in hell. With the very nearness of Jesus bearing down on us now as we listen for that trumpet and the SHOUT to "come up here", it tears at our hearts. We are full of JOY that we are finally going home, but the fear for our loved ones nibble at the edges of our joy. Here is what Jesus gave this morning to calm and comfort, to allay those fears:

JOHN 6:35 And Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst. 36 But I said to you that you have seen Me and yet do not believe. 37 All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out. 38 For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me. 39 This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day. 40 And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day.”

JOHN 10:4 And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.

JOHN 10:14 I am the good shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My own. 15 As the Father knows Me, even so I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep. 16 And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd.

JOHN 10:25 Jesus answered them, “I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in My Father’s name, they bear witness of Me. 26 But you do not believe, because you are not of My sheep, as I said to you. 27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. 28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 30 I and My Father are one.”

Do you see what I see? Jesus makes it plain that all those whom the Father gives Him WILL come to Him, and that HE WILL NOT LOSE ONE!

I love you all and wanted to share with you this great comforting word from the Lord as we watch for Him and listen for His call to come home. I am so happy this morning and have that feeling of sparkling anticipation that I remember having as a small child waiting for Christmas morning. What a wonderful Father we have who has planned all things well for us. What a Trenendous Saviour we have Who has given His life to give us true, eternal life with Him forever. And what a comforting Holy Spirit we have Who holds us close and reassures us in that still, small voice. Love and blessings to you all and can't wait to meet you in the air!

Re: Rest Now - Jesus Will Keep His Promise

Texas Sue,

Thanks so much Sis, your post touched my heart, it is written with such love; Love of God and one another! IT SPEAKS OF TRUTH, AND IT IS LOUD AND CLEAR FOR ALL TO HEAR!

All I can add to this perfectly written message is a BIG "AMEN"!

WE'RE GOING HOME VERY SOON NOW, I CAN'T WAIT, TO MEET JESUS FIRST AND FOREMOST, AND YOU SIS, ALONG WITH ALL THE BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST!

MUCH LOVE IN JESUS!

MARANATHA!

Valerie

Valerie & T/Sue,

For my worth, is a hardy 'HERE!!! HERE!! AMEN!!!' to both your posts!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Dear Valerie and Tammy, so ready to meet you both and enjoy visiting and spending time above. The Holy Spirit gets all credit for the message and even the formatting. I could feel His prompting and thank Him for His help. That includes the pictures as God knows that He created most of us as visual learners. I think God is so eager for us to know how much He loves us, how much He longs for us to be where He is. He does not want us to lose the joy of this reunion with attacks of worry and fear at all. That is what I received this morning. What a mighty God, a truly compassionate God we serve. So much lies before us that as the Word says, "Ear has not heard, nor eye seen what God has in store for us". Hope I got that right as I didn't look it up, but the message is clear. So much to look forward to, so many separated from us by death that we will see again, and no clocks to bog us down.

P.S. I copied the message and sent it to all my family and friends by email. If anyone else wants to do so, feel free. God wants everyone to know that the Good Shepherd is bringing His sheep into the fold.

Like Valerie, your message was very touching..

I love the promises that Bible gives for uplifting us to look for that wonderful day that's soon to come..

God bless, sis.. love you

RJB

Thank you R.J., I appreciate you and your opinions very much. I thought about your vision this week and wondered if the rapture would happen this morning. It IS going to happen and how! The when is already settled above.

You are so right about God's promises - wonderful and awesome to hear and absolutely unbreakable aren't they? See you soon brother! Love & Blessings on you and yours, Sue