Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
COULD THIS SUNDAY/MONDAY REALLY BE IT!! DREAMS REVISTED AGAIN!

Right now we are all on the edge of our seats!

Honestly.. I've already kicked my seat over and have begun my stretches . Im ready to run! lol

So.. with R.H. in mind, now that we are SO CLOSE..

I decided to revisit the clock dream back on 1/28/2012.

3 spins around the clock = 3 days

5, 6, and 7 = last 3 day countdown

5 replaced by 2 and then 2 replaced by one..
I feel like this could fit with a couple things.. but I do like Calvin's explanation of the 2 groups 5 virgins.. One half taken and the other half stays.

Lastly... 7 changes into 15.

Today happens to be the 15th.. what if that ALSO means that it is the 7th day..and that Jesus is to return on the 8th!

R.H. is the 16th- 18th right??

The reason I say Sunday/Monday is because..

since there are time differences..

It may be monday or tuesday in Jerusalem when it is sunday or monday here in Cali!

I BRING THIS DREAM UP SO MUCH BECAUSE THIS IS THE ONLY DREAM I HAD THAT I 100% RIGHT OFF THE BAT, KNEW THAT IT WAS FROM THE LORD.

I FELT IT SO MUCH! AND I KNEW IT WAS IMPORTANT THE MOMENT I HAD IT!

ALSO.. THE VINES WERE SWIRLING AROUND THE CLOCK.

THIS DREAM ALONG WITH THE DREAM THE LORD GAVE ME WHEN THE RAPTURE HAPPENED IN FRONT OF A FULL MOON (NEW MOON????)

ALSO THE DREAM I HAD ON A EARLY SUNDAY MORNING WHERE SCHOOL ENDED ALL OF A SUDDEN AND THE TEACHER (WHICH I THOUGHT TO BE JESUS) STOPPED US IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR TESTS AND TOLD US THAT IT WAS TIME TO GO!

EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE ADDING UP..AND MY HEART IS ON FIRE!

SORRY..AS YOU PROBABLY CAN TELL.. IM GETTING MORE EXCITED AS I WRITE..

MY WRITING ALWAYS GETS A LITTLE RUSHED AND SLOPPY WHEN I GET EXCITED AND MAGICALLY I SWITCH TO ALL CAPS!! LOL

R.H. LOOKS SO PROMISING FAMILY..I DONT KNOW WHICH DAY OF R.H. BUT I JUST HOPE ITS R.H. IN GENERAL... I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL IN HEAVEN!!!

GOD BLESS

Re: COULD THIS SUNDAY/MONDAY REALLY BE IT!! DREAMS REVISTED AGAIN!

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"
"Use Your Discernment"

So.. with R.H. in mind, now that we are SO CLOSE..

I decided to revisit the clock dream back on 1/28/2012.

3 spins around the clock = 3 days

5, 6, and 7 = last 3 day countdown

5 replaced by 2 and then 2 replaced by one..
I feel like this could fit with a couple things.. but I do like Calvin's explanation of the 2 groups 5 virgins.. One half taken and the other half stays.

Lastly... 7 changes into 15.

Today happens to be the 15th.. what if that ALSO means that it is the 7th day..and that Jesus is to return on the 8th!

R.H. is the 16th- 18th right??

The reason I say Sunday/Monday is because..

since there are time differences..

It may be monday or tuesday in Jerusalem when it is sunday or monday here in Cali!

I BRING THIS DREAM UP SO MUCH BECAUSE THIS IS THE ONLY DREAM I HAD THAT I 100% RIGHT OFF THE BAT, KNEW THAT IT WAS FROM THE LORD.

I FELT IT SO MUCH! AND I KNEW IT WAS IMPORTANT THE MOMENT I HAD IT!

ALSO.. THE VINES WERE SWIRLING AROUND THE CLOCK.

Hi Kalan, I haven't said anything about your dream before because I just didn't know what to say. Now I have a couple thoughts. Use your discernment and we will see soon whether either RH or YK are harpazo time.

Perhaps the spinning clock was because instead of paying attention to real, current time, you were to pay attention to the new time focus, the day of the Lord time. So what came up when the spinning stopped and were any of the numbers hour hand or minute hand to read for example 4:46, i.e. saying the numbers instead of reading by the hand position.

The vines swirling around the clock say to me that time is passing. As though watching a view of a plant growing speeded up. Fastforward time so you saw the vines swirling. If any of this is meaningful you will know. If not, sorry for the intrusion into your dream!

Hey you are brave for sharing it.

Kalan,

We're living in very exciting times. Yes the Rapture could happen this Sunday/Monday, there's a excellent change that it might happened at R.H. 2012.
I have prepared myself mentally for a R.H. Rapture, and also prepared myself mentally, if by chance it doesn't happen on R.H. this year. I can't get too excited as many years in the past, for the let down was very depressing, therefore, I'm more conservative in keeping myself in check at all times.
If it does happen on R.H. I will be ecstatic, and if not, of course I'll be disappointed, but not devastated. I have great hope, and believe that this year 2012, is the year of the Rapture, so if it fails to take place I'll continue my watch faithfully.

If it does happen, I hope, at R.H., then all see you Kalan and all the Brothers and Sisters here at the Rapture Flight to Heaven!

Keep watching our redemption draws nigh!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie

We're living in very exciting times. Yes the Rapture could happen this Sunday/Monday, there's a excellent change that it might happened at R.H. 2012.
I have prepared myself mentally for a R.H. Rapture, and also prepared myself mentally, if by chance it doesn't happen on R.H. this year. I can't get too excited as many years in the past, for the let down was very depressing, therefore, I'm more conservative in keeping myself in check at all times.
If it does happen on R.H. I will be ecstatic, and if not, of course I'll be disappointed, but not devastated. I have great hope, and believe that this year 2012, is the year of the Rapture, so if it fails to take place I'll continue my watch faithfully.

If it does happen, I hope, at R.H., then all see you Kalan and all the Brothers and Sisters here at the Rapture Flight to Heaven!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie, I love, love, L O V E how you put that!!!

For emphasis, I ESP. love this part:
Valerie

I'll add a big hearty **AMEN** and MARANATHA!!!!!

Valerie
Kalan,

Maranatha!

Valerie

I'm on the same page you're on, Val.

Although I'm hoping 'n' praying that Tuesday, 9.18.2012, could very well be our departure date...due to the possible spotting of that New Moon some where in Israel. I won't hold my breath until I/we hear THE trump of the archangel, & Jesus' calling us to--"COME UP HITHER!!!"

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. Did you know that Billy Graham, is hoping God will allow him to stick around here on earth until he turns 95 years old, come 2013? Hence giving our fellow earthlings one more chance to repent, & come to the Lord.

P.S. #2 -- Also, the Gaither Gospel Singers are planning a Family Gathering next year too. Go figure. Eh!?!

Valerie,

Re: my above post--PLEASE scratch my Go figure. line, OK? B/c I think that's wonderful to know that Billy Graham still is working for the Lord, by trying to giving one more chance to those whom still aren't saved yet.

We are hoping, of course--that due to Zero (IF he's re-elected) wanting to implement that MoB RFID chip come 2013...that we won't be here, b/c by then--the Trib. Period will be beginning.

Maranatha!
Tammy

The Gaither Gospel Singers can have their family gathering in Heaven. They'll enjoy it more up there, anyway.

I got the impression that your "Go figure" was a reference to the Gaithers, not Billy Graham. I, too, hope that Billy Graham will be alive when the trumpet blows.

Yes, I was hoping that today would have been that moment I saw in the vision that I had June 4th 2009, but so far we are still here..

By my Star program, RH should be on the 19th the way I view it over Jerusalem when the Crest will be seen in Israel..

Also I made a note before that in 1991 after reading the Bible again as instructed by the Holy Spirit, while thinking of all the stuff he showed me during the read this thought went thru my mind..

"Jesus will come back on RH in October".. After the Internet came around and I got a computer I noticed that RH usually always fall in the month of our September.. So I'm wondering if they got the months messed for RH.. I mean I don't know for sure..

Anyway, I'm thinking if we are still here after the 19th Sept. keep looking until November of this year anyway..

I do believe it is this year by all the visions and other things that the Lord has shown to me..

God bless

RJB