Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IS THE RAPTURE ABOUT TO HAPPEN?! THE MIDDLE EAST RIGHT NOW IS HEATING UP BIG TIME!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Neil Lipken (15 Sep 2012) 5 Doves Site
"Sighting of the new moon to begin Rosh Hashanah sometime late this weekend or early into next week--------IS THE RAPTURE ABOUT TO HAPPEN?! THE MIDDLE EAST RIGHT NOW IS HEATING UP BIG TIME!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The sighting of the new moon in Israel will begin Rosh Hashanah (also known as the Feast of Trumpets, and also Yom Teruah). The sighting of the new moon will begin the new secular year, and the month of Tishri (first month in the new secular year). The Jewish year about to begin is 5773. IN THE LAST 24 TO 48 HOURS THE MIDDLE EAST HAS REALLY BEEN HEATING UP! IF the Lord wants 70 years from 1948 to the Second Coming (and only He knows if this be the case right now!), and IF He plans to return at the Rapture at Rosh Hashanah (which is the most likely time in any given year for the Rapture), THEN the Rapture could now be just days away!

Neil

P.S. The biblical Jewish year begins in the spring, but the Jewish people celebrate the new year (secular) in the fall at Rosh Hashanah.

P.P.S. Rosh Hashanah is the Jewish feast of "not knowing the day and hour", since it is not known the day and hour the new moon will be spotted immediately after sunset. In Old Testament times there was a "blowing of trumpets" at Rosh Hashanah (and still is today!), and at the LAST TRUMP the Jew would leave the field to go home to the temple to be with the Lord, and the unbeliever (non-Jew) would stay in the field. Jesus gives this description in the New Testament to describe the time of the Rapture, as the believer goes home to Heaven with Jesus and the unbeliever stays on the earth.

P.P.P.S. When the Rapture occurs, it will be accompanied by "sudden destruction" down on the earth. The antichrist will appear on the global scene immediately after the Rapture, and he will in the aftermath of the "sudden destruction" event demand world peace. He will then make the Daniel 9:27 covenant, which will officially begin the 7 year Tribulation Period, which will culminate with the Second Coming of Israel's long-rejected Messiah (Christ).

P.P.P.S. The gentleman below seems to think that the new moon will not be visible until at least Monday night (and maybe Tuesday night). The calendar, however, indicates the new moon might be spotted on Sunday night right after sunset.

THIS SUNDAY MORNING AT WHITE CHAPEL CHURCH IN CARMEL, INDIANA, I WILL TEACH A SPECIAL SESSION ON CURRENT EVENTS AND THE POSSIBILITIES OF THE RAPTURE HAPPENING! SUNDAY MORNING'S CLASS IS FROM 9:30 TILL 10:30 AM. IT ALSO WILL BE WEEK NUMBER 269 IN THE CONTINUOUS COURSE ON END TIME BIBLE PROPHECY DATING BACK TO THE WINTER OF 2007. ALL ARE WELCOME!

Neil

Date of Yom Teruah and Other Feasts

The Seventh Hebrew Month will begin next week with the feast of Yom Teruah, also
known as the "Day of Shouting/ Trumpets." the exact timing of Yom Teruah will
depend on the visibility of the new moon in the Land of Israel. Most years it is
easy to predict this visibility using modern astronomical methods. This year
these modern calculations are inconclusive and there is no way to know when the
moon will be visible without going out and attempting to sight it. The question
is whether the moon will be visible or not on Monday night September 17. If the
moon is not sighted on Monday night, it will push all of the biblical feasts
forward one day and Yom Teruah will not begin until sunset on Tuesday night
September 18. This will also affect the timing of Yom Kippur, Sukkot, and
Shemini Atzeret.

Because of the importance of this sighting, I will be traveling back to Israel
with Keith Johnson in order to try to sight the moon. Keith and I will be
traveling to southern Israel to a location that has very good weather in order
to improve the likelihood of sighting the moon. I undertook a similar journey
for the New Moon of Aviv on April 4, 2011. That night dozens of observers all
over Israel failed to sight the moon due to clouds and it was only visible from
southern Israel by another observer and me.

In the past year, this observation point in southern Israel has been the target
of a number of terrorist attacks by cross-border raids from Egypt. I've been in
communication with the Israeli military liaison who said that sighting the moon
from this spot is "very dangerous." She warned me that "our enemies loves to
attack us on the feast days" and refused to guarantee our safety. Despite the
significant danger, Keith & I will attempt to get to the spot and sight the
moon.

We have stepped out on faith, purchasing tickets to Israel with our own money.
If the Biblical feasts and the new moon are important to you, please help
support this effort by making a donation at:
http://www.nehemiaswall.com/new-moon-mission-to-israel

To learn more about Yom Teruah, please see:
http://karaite-korner.org/yom_teruah.shtml

Nehemia Gordon
The Wandering Jew in Central Florida

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/sep2012/neill915-2.htm

Re: IS THE RAPTURE ABOUT TO HAPPEN?! THE MIDDLE EAST RIGHT NOW IS HEATING UP BIG TIME!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Neil Lipken (15 Sep 2012) 5 Doves Site
"Moon Phases Calendar / Moon Schedule----------new moon to begin the Jewish New Year most likely to be spotted on MONDAY evening."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, everyone, take a look at this chart. From this it looks like the most likely evening for the new moon to be spotted in Israel is MONDAY. That would place "true" Rosh Hashanah on Tuesday till sundown. Tuesday happens to be exactly one week after 9/11, the day the U.S. Libyan ambassador was assasinated and the day in which the Arab rage began. Humm. 7 days from 9/11 to 9/18, which could be "true" Rosh Hashanah. It just so happens that the coming of the Son of Man is JUST LIKE the days of Noah (Matt. 24:37). In Genesis 7:4 we find that Noah received a 7 day warning on the flood. Noah knew the flood was coming for a long time, but 7 days before he received confirmation! It also just so happens that by Jewish tradition Tuesday in the week is the "classic Jewish wedding day".

We certainly do not live in boring times! If we had been born in Scotland in the year 1300 AD, we would have simply herded sheep for 70 years.

Neil

http://www.moonconnection.com/moon_phases_calendar.phtml

Re: IS THE RAPTURE ABOUT TO HAPPEN?! THE MIDDLE EAST RIGHT NOW IS HEATING UP BIG TIME!

Posted by Kathy G.,

Israelis Prepare for War (Bible Prophecy Blog)

"Fair Use For Information or Discussion Purposes"

Massive Naval Buildup in Persian Gulf as Israel Moves Closer to War