Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
That Video on Fox Sunday Night at 9PM?‏ The one that was blocked from showing!

Received this in my email box from Tom D., A video of Obama for those whom want to watch...., where Obama admits he is a Muslim, he upholds Muslim teaching, and that the USA has more Islamic people, therefore, the country is considered, ONE OF THE LARGEST ISLAMIC COUNTRIES, HUH...?... especially near the end...where he states we(USA) will NEVER be at war with Islam...Israel wake up, don't believe this snake in the grass, he's been deceiving you all along.

It's worth watching, ESPECIALLY IF you have any plans to vote for him, it may change your mind for political reasons, if not for Christian reasons.

HE'S A VERY PROUD MUSULIM, HIS FACIAL EXPRESSIONS VISITNG A TURKISH MOSQUE SAYS IT ALL.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Fox News has been blocked from showing
VERY INTERESTING ...........

Remember when we were told to watch Fox News on a Sunday night that was going to air something about Obama and we watched but never saw anything! We ll, read below and click on the video to see why it got pulled before it could air
Now we know why Fox News never broadcast it as they had originally planned to. This piece was pulled.

*I encourage you to please send this to everyone on your email list ASAP.*

*Remember all the notices we kept getting to watch Fox News on Sunday at
9PM? What Happened?*

*This is the clip that got pulled due to pressure from the Administration.* Why -he seems very proud of his statements.

Obama Puts Heat on Fox News to Prevent Sean Hannity from airing this piece.

*This is a video that Sean Hannity of FOX News has been trying to show that we are told has consistently been blocked by the Obama Administration for several weeks. It was a matter of time until the internet picked it up.*

*Watch it now before it gets pulled from the internet!*

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=tCAffMSWSzY#t=28

Re: That Video on Fox Sunday Night at 9PM?‏ The one that was blocked from showing!

I remember hearing someone state that someone big was suppose to air some time back, but I didn't have DirecTV at that time, then heard nothing was shown.. Guess we know why now... SAD day for the citizens not getting the truth..

This is very revealing, even though I already knew he was a muslim by his actions and talks.. I seen the picture of him in White House on Ramadan with other mussies bowing down..

No True Christian will bow down to a false god like this..

Again very interesting video..

I just tried to post it on the jpost.com site but it got kicked....LOL

rjb