Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Day of the Lord = "at the door"!!! / (personal) Amos 5 signs Sun. & Wed.!

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT!!!"
"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

ALL:

On Sunday morning around 8:00 AM, I seemed be getting a
chest cold (that my mother and a friend had earlier in the
week), so, I got in a hot bath tub hoping to help get rid of it.
As I was in the tub, I KEPT HEARING noises like someone
up in our attic or on the roof.

The noise KEPT ON AND ON for about 15 minutes or so and
I thought that my mother must be up there but she shouldn't
be climbing up that staircase and who would pull down the
stairs for her?!

So, I got out of the tub and looked out the window, I saw
a town police car in our driveway?! I quickly grabbed some
clothes and ran downstairs hollering for my mother but "No
answer!", so, I ran outside and all the town policemen were
there talking. They had a man in custody (whom I couldn't
see) locked inside their cars (and one man had his pistol out).
They had caught a *"peeping Tom" who was running through
our neighborhood (someone had called) and he had climbed
up a spiral set of stairs that connects to my bedroom. The
noise I had heard was him on those stairs which lead to a
hallway to my room and the main house. Of course the door
at the top of the stairs was locked and I don't know whether
he tried to get in or not?! He was hiding from the police just
outside where I was taking a bath when they caught him!!!!

*(the "peeping Tom" was out on bond of $10,000 when he was
caught so he won't be back on the street anytime soon)

Then, yesterday, "AS" I got onto Interstate 220 in Jackson,
MS, my middle son called and told me they had something
occur (and was happening at that moment). The police had
come and banged on the door of his house while he was at
work and his wife was teaching (home schooling) their two
kids and told them they must leave their home "RIGHT NOW"!!!

My daughter in law told them she would just grab a few things
and go with them and they said, "NO, YOU'RE GOING NOW!!!"

What had happened was (at least the news at that time was),
someone in a nearby house had threatened their wife (I believe
with a gun) because they had just lost their job and they were
evacuating the houses around the area until he could be dealt
with.

As my son was speaking from his car and going to find out
what was going on, he got there they had apprehended the
guy and peace settled back but I told him to "JUST LOOK
how quickly the 'powers that be' can come and take you!!!"

I also told him about ALL THE PISTOL AMMO that is being
produced "for some reason"!!!! He put things together VERY
QUICKLY as if he had NOT heard of this and this were just a
"picture" of what "could" happen. In other words, "I HOPE"
THAT A LIGHT DAWNED FOR HIM!!!!

Last night, while flipping through my Bible, I happened to turn
to this:

Amos 5:18-20 (NIV1984)
The Day of the Lord
18 Woe to you who long
for the day of the Lord!
Why do you long for the day of the Lord?
That day will be darkness, not light.
19 It will be as though a man fled from a lion
only to meet a bear,
as though he entered his house
and rested his hand on the wall
only to have a snake bite him.
20 Will not the day of the Lord be darkness, not light—
pitch-dark, without a ray of brightness?

Does God give "personal" signs that what you (we) are thinking is
correct? YES HE DOES!!!

BELOW IS A MUST WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sackcloth&Ashes Satan's Kingdom SHALL BE TORN DOWN!

We are almost there RIGHT NOW and I believe we're VERY
LIKELY to be entering into the "TRIBULATION" (which "IS"
the "DAY OF THE LORD" - Amos 5:18) before fall is over!!!!

"BLESSINGS!!!"

Calvin

Sackcloth&Ashes WOE TO THE INHABITERS OF
THE EARTH FOR THE DEVIL IS COME DOWN UNTO

Re: Day of the Lord = "at the door"!!! / (personal) Amos 5 signs Sun. & Wed.!

wow.... amazing story, Calvin!! Glad you weren't hurt -- nor anyone else in your family.

I'm with you -- in that I think the Trib will begin this fall (or before) also!! Rapture before that.... of course!!

Calvin, what a time you have had and your family! My goodness, those were close calls, and I could imagine what you were telling your son also. That is in regard to how fast some authority can show up at your door and haul you off to who knows where. Got goosebumps reading your post.

I haven't watched the video yet but I agree that all signs are pointing to a very soon start up of the worst 7 years in the history of planet earth. My heart breaks for anyone who will be left here to deal with it, either thru ignorance or putting off accepting Jesus as Lord.

On the other hand, this sounds cold, but I do not have much compassion for those who are so solidly evil and sold out to the devil. Now that we know that all of these wars were deliberately started and carried out by the hidden elite PTB who think they run the world, it is hard to work up much pity for their soon to come suffering and judgment. When Jesus gave us the measuring tape of John 10:10 it is easy to spot those who are of satan that come to steal, kill and destroy.

This weekend could include both the rapture and the beginning of the trib because both are symbolized in Rosh Hoshanah. We will wait and see. God bless, Calvin. So glad that none of you were hurt or had any damage done to your home.

In regards to those who are evil, I can only concur with you, Texas Sue. In regards to the rest of those who end up being left behind, well, that's another story.

Kathy G, I did express sympathy and pity for the left behind in the second paragraph above. That would include those who would just be ignorant of the times and what is going on and those who have been careless or have put off accepting Jesus as Savior. Then in the next paragraph I spoke of the ones who have chosen Lucifer over Jesus and have perpertrated his evil desires over their fellow man. I guess I didn't express myself very well as I certainly do feel fear and anxiety over the left behind who will live in those times of judgment.

LOL! I guess I didn't express myself very well. I concur with you concerning those who are truly evil, Texas Sue. And regarding those who are deceived, misguided, ignorant--take your pick--I concur with you regarding them, as well; we both agree that they're a different story. So we're both on the same page regarding both groups.

I thought so but wasn't sure so therefore, the addtional info. Very breathtaking to think that we are so close to both history-making, earth-shaking events. I would guess that all of us who have been watching are elated and grief stricken at the same time for what is about to happen.

I'll be honest, Texas Sue: I'm hedging my bets. I'm afraid to let myself get excited. Every time we've thought this was it in the past, we've been wrong, and a part of me is afraid that this is only going to be more of the same. I've definitely not holding my breath about Rosh Hashanah; maybe Jesus will Rapture us during that Jewish festival and maybe He won't. Time will tell either way. If we're still here when Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur are over, we'll just have to wait and see, as always. As for the Rapture happening this year--well, all I can say, as I said above, is that I'm hedging my bets. Please, God, let this be the year!! Please, please, please, pretty please!!!! (With sugar on top.) Amen.

Kathy G.
I'll be honest, Texas Sue: I'm hedging my bets. I'm afraid to let myself get excited. Every time we've thought this was it in the past, we've been wrong, and a part of me is afraid that this is only going to be more of the same. I've definitely not holding my breath about Rosh Hashanah; maybe Jesus will Rapture us during that Jewish festival and maybe He won't. Time will tell either way. If we're still here when Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur are over, we'll just have to wait and see, as always. As for the Rapture happening this year--well, all I can say, as I said above, is that I'm hedging my bets. Please, God, let this be the year!! Please, please, please, pretty please!!!! (With sugar on top.) Amen.

I too, feel the same as you do, Kathy G., re: our Rapture. I'm still in that--"Let's wait 'n' see..." mode, b/c expected dates of Jesus' return to snatch us off of this planet have come 'n' gone, w/still more disappointment when nothing happens. While on the other hand, I do feel that we haven't much longer to wait, for we are in THE season for His return.

So KEEP LOOKIN' UP!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Calvin, Texas Sue & everyone,

I too am excited, but at the same time, more conservative, just as Kathy said, can't let myself get too excited, and then have another big let down as in years past. For some unexplainable reason, this year,I have great hope and expectations, that this might be it, especially, at R.H. here and now, I have prepared myself mentally, for the Rapture to take place on R.H., and at the same time prepared myself, that it may not be the exact day to happen this year. However, my hopes are extremely high for a 2012 Rapture. Therefore, I'll not be devasted, as the year is not over as yet.

I'll be ecstatic if the Rapture Happens in the next couple of days, and if it doesn't of course I will be disappointed, but still prepared to keep on watching.

Maranatha!

Valerie