Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Is the sky on Sept 14 another sign?

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"
"Use Your Discernment"

Is the moon at the handle of Leo on Sept 14 another sign to us of the Lord coming soon, i.e. someone holding the sickle to reap?

For anyone new looking here, the whole reason to even consider the sky is in
Gen 1:14-16
14And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: 15And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. 16And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. 17And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, 18And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good. 19And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

The moon is part of God's system to give light and for signage.
Calvin, you mentioned the moon at the sickle of Leo in the past. Please look at the picture of the moon at Leo on the bottom of this post and compare to Sept 14 on the Sky and Telescope picture.
I read your post when I saw the Sept 14 position and then looked up the 8.8 Conception date of Feb 26, 2010 to Sept 14, 2012. There are 931 days between the dates, 133 weeks.

Hebrew/Greek Bible Gematria Database shows that the words in the bible with the sum of 931 (as in 931 days) include beginning, remnant, immediately, and this really got my attention: the word paralambano / take. This word is the same one used by Jesus in the parable Matthew 24:40-41
No date setting folks but I am definitely still watching. Just have a look at these 931 words. One of the 133 (weeks) words was catch, as used in Psalm 10:9. This sounds like an antichrist lying in wait to catch the poor.

From April 14, 2012 to Sept 14 is 155 days or 22 weeks. I'm not sure what to make of that. Any comments Calvin or anyone?
This says that 22 is the number of Revelation

All I know is that I can hardly wait. I'm with you, this place is nothing compared to the home of our Lord. To be with Him is better than all and all I want the very most is to be in the arms of my Lord. I would that all would come to the Lord and am praying for family and the Lord's family. I just want to encourage you that cannot be out as some are preaching, teaching and such, that still we can pray together for salvation of the lost and strength for believers to stand. Look up, our redemption is coming. Our Lord Jesus will return so keep looking for Him and pay attention to the roadsigns.
The Lord bless you and keep you.
The Lord cause His face to shine upon you and give you light.

Re: Is the sky on Sept 14 another sign?

Very interesting Regina, and Calvin, exciting information and very encouraging pointing to the imminent Rapture!

Regina, I found it most interesting, with the added information on the number 22:

"Think about this! The Number 22 unites the entire Bible in the form of the Wheel, and the Wheel (Galgal = 66) unites the heart of all 66 Books of the Holy Bible, and all of this is united in the intrinsic alphanumeric structure of the Greek and Hebrew languages! Three Cycles of 22 Books united in One perfect Circle"

11 + 11 = 22

11 + 11 = 22

11 + 11 = 22

3 Cycles of 22 Books united in 1 perfect Circle

3 Persons united in The Holy Trinity of 1 Holy God whom had no beginning, nor has no end, (PERFECT Circle) in 66 Books of 1 Holy Bible the word of God.

I felt lead to post this part of Chapter 14 of the Gospel of John!

Gospel of John - Chapter 14
Jesus Comforts His Disciples

1"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God ; trust also in me. 2In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. 3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4You know the way to the place where I am going."

Jesus the Way to the Father

5Thomas said to him, "Lord, we don't know where you are going, so how can we know the way?"

6Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7If you really knew me, you would know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him."

8Philip said, "Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us."
9Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'? 10Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. 11Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves. 12I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. 14You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

Jesus Promises the Holy Spirit

15"If you love me, you will obey what I command. 16And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever-- 17the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you. 18I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. 19Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. 20On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. 21Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him."

22Then Judas (not Judas Iscariot) said, "But, Lord, why do you intend to show yourself to us and not to the world?"

23Jesus replied, "If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him. 24He who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.

25"All this I have spoken while still with you. 26But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. 27Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

28"You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I. 29I have told you now before it happens, so that when it does happen you will believe. 30I will not speak with you much longer, for the prince of this world is coming. He has no hold on me, 31but the world must learn that I love the Father and that I do exactly what my Father has commanded me.

"Come now; let us leave.

"For Information & Discussion Purposes"

Explosion On Jupiter!! "Huge" Something Is Coming!!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Giant explosion on Jupiter has hit, and two giant asteriods are coming toward Earth due September 14, 2012 http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com also the link [ur;]http://space weather.com[/url] also http://www.heidibegley.blogspot.com