Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
God Almighty's Final Words For HIS Bride - DO NOT RESIST, But Open And Heed HIS Instructions:

Received an email from Terry today, which reads as follows:

For Your Discernment:

Precious Followers of Jesus Christ/Yeshuah haMeshiach, do not fail in this assignment from Yahweh/God Almighty HIMSELF! The time is so imminent, please read GOD's final call for readiness: http://sites.radiantwebtools.com/?i=15948

Go to the right side of this page from link above, and click on "Marriage Supper of the Lamb -Free Ebook" and download as a PDF document. Then, Pray for God to help you understand and then READ!!! Miss sleep if you must!

This assignment is very time sensitive, for if the Lord returns this year on Rosh HaShanah ("the feast that no one knows the day nor the hour") due to it's start being dependant on the sighting of the moon in Israel and allowing 2 days for that sighting, which is September 17th - 19th this year, as you can see our time is very, very short. (Do not let distractions to interrupt you, lock yourself away alone and read and pray.)

Five Doves . com page : Where I first found this URGENT link: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2012/frankm831-1.htm

If time allows, also read the Book of Esther found in the Old Testament and also the Song of Solomon aka Song of Songs which is preparation for being HIS Bride, also found in the Old Testament.

May God help you get this done! My prayers are with you.
In His Holy Love, Your sister in Christ,
Terry

Forward, forward forward, PLEASE! Thank you, and see you in the sky!

Re: God Almighty's Final Words For HIS Bride - DO NOT RESIST, But Open And Heed HIS Instructions:

We could be very close.I just have one question.Did any Jewish experts disagree with the general dates of the 16th to the 19th for when the true Rosh Hashanah is on the calander?I know people are busy and they may not have the time to answer this question but I hope somebody does respond.Is it possible that the dates could be wrong?My guess is they are right but I could be wrong.

Re: God Almighty's Final Words For HIS Bride - DO NOT RESIST, But Open And Heed HIS Instructions:

Bob D: I'm not an educated scholar on that, by far (I know after dates come & go ~ then there are those on Doves & other sites that then say.... no, the REAL date is *so & so*...)

But anyway, from http://www.chabad.org/holidays/jewishnewyear/template_cdo/aid/671869/jewish/When-is-Rosh-Hashanah-in-2011-2012-2013-2014-and-2015.htm

(eiks, I don't know how to make that into a CLICKABLE link! ~ help someone??)

Anyway, this says it begins Sept. 16th (at sundown) ~ that'd be Sunday evening & goes till the 18th.

Our Blessed Hope! (RA):

THANKS FOR SHARING!!!!

When is Rosh Hashanah in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015?

Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year, falls on the Hebrew
calendar dates of 1 and 2 Tishrei. Here are the coinciding
secular dates for the upcoming years:

2011: September 28 (at sundown) - 30

2012: September 16 (at sundown) - 18

2013: September 4 (at sundown) - 6

2014: September 24 (at sundown) - 26

2015: September 13 (at sundown) - 15

Note: The Jewish calendar date begins at sundown of the
night beforehand. Thus all holiday observances begin at
sundown on the secular dates listed, with the following
day being the first full day of the holiday. Jewish calendar
dates conclude at nightfall.

And Yom Kippur, another Jewish/Hebrew holiday, begins sundown of 9.25.2012 too.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thank you Our Blessed Hope!(RA) and Calvin.I had a feeling that was the right answer.I guess we will have to wait and see but Rosh Hashanah and the rapture would seem to fit more than Yom Kippur.We don't have much time left.I would like to see Jesus and our new home.It is heartwarming to know that our Blessed Hope is close whenever Jesus desides to return.