Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
URGENT HEADS UP ALERT- Inside Information from within Jerusalem - MUST READ!

I received this in my email box today, I will keep the person's name confidential due to the circumstances, surrounding this serious situation unfolding in Israel, not wanting to put this family in danger!

THE RAPTURE MUST BE AT THE DOOR, FOR SUDDEN DESTRUCTION IS SURELY AT THE DOOR! MARANATHA! Valerie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
My brother and his family live in Jerusalem - he is a minister - and a former Navy SEAL - his office is close to one of Israel 's largest underground military bases.

He called me last night which is very unusual - usually it is email.

He called to tell me that he is sending his family back to the US immediately due to what he is seeing happen within the last week and what he is being told by his military contacts in both the Israel and US military.

He said he is seeing with his own eyes military movements the likes of which he has never seen in his 20+ years in Israel.

What he called a massive redeployment and protective tactics of forces is underway.

Over the last two days he has seen anti-aircraft missile deployments throughout the Jerusalem area, including 3 mobile units that he can see from his office windows.

In addition, he has seen very large Israeli armored columns moving fast toward the Sinai where Egypt has now moved in Armor.

There are reports of the top military leaders meeting with Israel's Sr. Rabi which is something that has happened preceding every prior military campaign.

His admonition is to watch carefully and pray for Israel and its people.

He is convinced that barring something extraordinary Israel will attack Iran - with or without the US - and very soon.

It is the belief in Israel that Obama does not stand with Israel but with the Arab countries.

He has told me before that Israel will saber rattle from time to time, but that this time is very different from what he is seeing and hearing.
He was at the Wailing Wall 2 days ago and there were hundreds of IDF soldiers there. As he was leaving, he passed at least 20 military buses full of soldiers en route to the wall. He has never seen this before either.

Just thought I would pass this along. My brother is not an alarmist by any means. When he talks like this it gets my attention for sure and usually I find he knows more than he shares.

There are reports that Israel is asking Obama to come to Israel immediately, but they are being answered with silence.

My opinion is that I see the making of the perfect storm.
---------
This week Netanyahu shouted "Time has run out!" Paper: Netanyahu Frustrated With Obama Shouts 'Time Has Run Out ... This link seems to concur: http://www.timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-determined-to-attack-iran-before-us-elections-claims-israel's-channel-10/

Dr. Michael Evans, personal friend of Netanyahu, stated in his latest newsletter: "I've heard a clear word from God -- this time I was directed to the Book of Joel." He quotes Joel 3:9: "Proclaim this among the nations: Prepare for war! ..Sound an alarm.. Let all the inhabitants tremble; for the day of the LORD is coming, for it is at hand.." He also quotes Joel 2:1 and Joel 2:15-17.

Re: URGENT HEADS UP ALERT- Inside Information from within Jerusalem - MUST READ!

*GULP*!!

I admit, like so many others, I tend to put my needs and wants and thoughts about me, and what I, I, I want/need/plan/dream about, etc.....

Or look: WalMart has jackets on sale ~ I need one! Or..I'm off to Target today, etc. etc. etc. and such trivial thoughts --

when here, it's hitting the pavement for Israel...

I need to make a concerted effort, a real commitment ~ to pray for the peace of Jerusalem..... while we're thrilled that we're going up soon (possibly even this very weekend ~ possibly!) ~ but yet, we see how things are heating up & going to be bad, very, very, VERY bad for them!!!

Don't you all see when o & Bibi are on drudge together -- can't you just see the hatred & anger in o's eyes that he has in regards to Jerusalem & for the Jews??

this Muslim president is deliberately trying to get Israel annihilated.... it was on his watch at the DNC that they tried to delete Jerusalem being Israel's capital.

And to have God booed.... wow, who thought we'd be here long enough to see THIS day??

MARANATHA!!!!!

Thanks for this email/article, Valerie ~ a real eye opener!

and P.S. ~ good observation, Valerie: that the rapture SURELY IS at the door ~ b/c "sudden destruction" is also at the door!! Horribly sad FOR THEM; wonderful for those going in the rapture.

Even so, the Spirit and the Bride say COME!!

Re: URGENT HEADS UP ALERT- Inside Information from within Jerusalem - MUST READ!

i have been praying and declaring that the missiles arrayed against Israel blow up upon launch, that angels put their fingers in the barrels of guns fired at Israelis- so that the gun barrels explode.
Let the God of Israel arise!
Lord -again defeat your enemies!

Thanks for the info Valerie.

I am anticipating a great victory for Israel and ourselves.

You're welcome!

Let's remember them in our prayers, for very soon there will be much suffering.

Lord comfort your people, for these are the days of Jacob's troubles.
Praying that thy will be done, to bring many into your fold, your chosen ones,to recognize their true Messiah, Yashua Ha Masiah. Amen!

Look up our redemption draws nigh!