Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Paul Kidd: BHO [last President] won't Cede Power under any circumstances.

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT!!!"
"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

Published on Sep 11, 2012 by dockidds
I still cant understand how so FEW "christians" and non
christians alike, are totally CLUELESS as to mister obama's
agenda, place in history, and MOST importantly, his FUTURE
AGENDA. This man has set himself up with TOTAL CONTROL
OVER EVERY ASPECT of this nation, at HIS OWN WHIM. All
He needs to do is maufacture a reason to declare martial
law, and he WILL SUSPEND THE ELECTION, IF HE FEELS
THREATENED BY romney getting close to him. WAKE UP
PEOPLE.!!!

BHO will NOT Cede Power under ANY circumstances.
He is the LAST President EVER.!

Re: Paul Kidd: BHO [last President] won't Cede Power under any circumstances.

Calvin,

I think Paul Kidd, may be right!

O had an interview with Diane Sawyer, and he told her he wants to win, real bad; in other words, whatever it takes to win.

Please Lord come and take us home as soon as possible.

Maranatha!

Valerie

I agree.I never really got the impression that Mitt Romney will win.It's not just the prophetic time period that we are in now but looking back in the history of our country I usually have a grasp on who is going to win and lose.

This man is right.The focus or empathis in the average Christian man or women is of the world.

I could send E-Mails out to many Christians about prophecy and how close we are to the return of the Lord and maybe get one response back.

On the other hand I could send E-Mails out about politics,sports or some other subject and get way more responses.

I pray that we'll be gone from this planet long before Election Day. I just don't want to be here to vote. Period.

Saturday or Sunday this weekend would be a nice time to see Jesus coming for us in the clouds.

This may not be much of a sign to anyone but me. I opened the blinds and a burst of color caught my attention. The four rose bushes around my back bay window are in full bloom and just beautiful.

I just went out on my patio for the first time in days. The heat and the mosquitos here are so bad I have stayed inside. We have finally had some rain and couple of cool days (upper 80's). Roses bloom in the spring and summer, not the fall. In fact they have been bare and pitiful looking now for over a month due to the heat. Today, they are covered in blooms. Three of them are as high as the tops of the windows, very tall. One is deep pink, one white, another is fushia and the last is a pink and yellow mixture - almost peachy color.

When I went out on the patio to see this up close I was amazed and the first thought that hit my heart was that they were blooming for Jesus because they know He is on His way back. Laugh at me if you want but that is the first thought that overtook me and I just know it is so.

Roses are my very favorite flower and I am praying that my heavenly home is surrounded by them - every color, every kind.

If you have a digital camera, would you please take a picture of them so we can see them, too? I know they must be a pretty sight.

Kathy I don't have a camera of any kind. Never was good with one. If you can imagine it though the first bush on the right is the fushia pink one and about 4 feet high. Then the yellow-pink, in the center is the soft baby pink and on the left side is the white one which is a John F. Kennedy bush. Those three bushes are about 9 to 10 ft tall. Each one is covered in blooms and so pretty and spring-looking. Very much out of season but looking like a giant bridal bouquet.

My sister and brother-in-law came by for a short time this evening. When I mentioned the fact that this weekend is the Rosh Hoshanah time on the Jewish festival and probably the time Jesus would return in whatever year He came, they just looked at me. When I told them I thought it was this year and could be this weekend and how wonderful that would be, she said nothing and he said he wanted to be around longer than that. Both are Christians but have no interest in the rapture whatever. At that point, they got in their car and left. Just floors me that this is the case.

Except for one other co-worker, no one else I work with is interested in or excited about the fact that Jesus could return this year. All claim to be born again except for one woman who's daughter is homosexual and has her mom boycotting Chick Fil A. Another "christian" co-worker was taking up for that and criticizing the Chick fil A owner for stating his opinion. When I stated that the owner was not stating his own opinion but was supporting what God said, no one had a comment. This man also takes up for Obama (he is black also) and claims O is a christian. In addition to that, today my boss was bragging about being a Mason but claims to be a Christian also. Isn't that an oxymoron? On top of that the owner is a pastor but makes Halloween the biggest holiday of the year??????? Is it just me or is the world seriously out of whack?

Hi T/Sue,

I would never laugh at you for thinking that your roses are blooming for the Lord's return to get his bride.
I am just grateful that my spiritual journey led me to this community in July of this year.
I feel that my 'home sickness for Heaven' has excelerated, the last few weeks.
It seems like evil and unkindness and mockery are compounding weekly.
We need to pray that the scales will be removed from the eyes of those who deride and mock us for what we know to be real.

Thanks again for sharing that beautiful encouraging image (and sign to you) of the imminent rapture.

Texas Sue
Saturday or Sunday this weekend would be a nice time to see Jesus coming for us in the clouds.

This may not be much of a sign to anyone but me. I opened the blinds and a burst of color caught my attention. The four rose bushes around my back bay window are in full bloom and just beautiful.

I just went out on my patio for the first time in days. The heat and the mosquitos here are so bad I have stayed inside. We have finally had some rain and couple of cool days (upper 80's). Roses bloom in the spring and summer, not the fall. In fact they have been bare and pitiful looking now for over a month due to the heat. Today, they are covered in blooms. Three of them are as high as the tops of the windows, very tall. One is deep pink, one white, another is fushia and the last is a pink and yellow mixture - almost peachy color.

When I went out on the patio to see this up close I was amazed and the first thought that hit my heart was that they were blooming for Jesus because they know He is on His way back. Laugh at me if you want but that is the first thought that overtook me and I just know it is so.

Roses are my very favorite flower and I am praying that my heavenly home is surrounded by them - every color, every kind.

Sue,

I believe it is a sign, whenever I think of Jesus I think of The Rose of Sharon, and Roses, representing Jesus.

I love roses too, and your roses sound so beautiful, I too wish I could see them. I'm sure your garden and home in Heaven will be filled with beautiful assortment of roses, and heavenly fragrance, indoors & out.

This rose of sharon bush is very similar what we had in our two storey home 6 years ago, before we moved.

How do you like the rainbow roses above Sue, aren't they breath takingly beautiful. Just imagine what kind of roses await us in Heaven, if they are this beautiful on Earth.

Blessings in Jesus,

Valerie

Texas Sue
Is it just me or is the world seriously out of whack?

I know it was merely a rhetorical question, Sue, but trust me ~ it's not just you!! The world **IS** ~yes~ seriously out of whack!!!

We're carrying both things that grieve us now -- and make us joyful.

I had my only true rapture watching friend ~ (in real life is how I put it -- as I am fortunate to have several ONLINE FRIENDS who watch with me).... but anyway, Mary *sputtered* out on me yesterday ~ she used to watch, too. She even spotted out the AC before I did (same guy most of you all think around here) ~ she even sees him getting even MORE evil with the passing days.... and yet she sputtered out & practically yelled at me yesterday:

"NO ONE KNOWS when the rapture will be"!!

(I never claimed to know *when* exactly -- just that the signs are too serious to ignore!!) And I personally choose to live my life according to how soon I think the rapture will be.

Anyway, the world IS out of whack & I'm ready to get on to Paradise to be with Jesus FOREVER!!!!

And pink roses = my fav!! Thanks for those pics, Valerie.

Back to subject of this thread: I didn't take time to watch the video -- but just look at o's face on drudge here recently -- he has absolutely NO PLANS whatsoever to get out of office.

Calvin
"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT!!!"
"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

Published on Sep 11, 2012 by dockidds
I still cant understand how so FEW "christians" and non
christians alike, are totally CLUELESS as to mister obama's
agenda, place in history, and MOST importantly, his FUTURE
AGENDA. This man has set himself up with TOTAL CONTROL
OVER EVERY ASPECT of this nation, at HIS OWN WHIM. All
He needs to do is maufacture a reason to declare martial
law, and he WILL SUSPEND THE ELECTION, IF HE FEELS
THREATENED BY romney getting close to him. WAKE UP
PEOPLE.!!!

BHO will NOT Cede Power under ANY circumstances.
He is the LAST President EVER.!

As far as I'm concerned, I NEVER did recognize Zero's alleged 'residency. To me, President George W. Bush was our last legal president--PERIOD!

Maranatha!
Tammy

For a long time I thought O was not qualified to be pres. I now believe he is.
Here is why- the round face Luo tribe african man maned Obama Sr.is not the father of this president.

In the same way as people thought Joseph was the father of Jesus, people think O is the son of the Kenyan.
The father of O, I am convinced is Malcolm X.
Go to youtube and search phil valentine obama- a 2 part pictorial expose' is explained by Valentine who is very sympathetic to X. Note- Phil is NOT a Christian -pray for him.

Of course, O would never want his real father declared. X was a muslim and marxist. Hey- isn't that what O is?

There are other parallels between the fake and the real. The next parallel will be the fake(?) rising from the dead for O, then claiming to be the Messiah.