Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rapture - Fall 2012? Watch For the Rapture - Amazing Discovery

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Continues on the video below!

Written by:
Uploaded by mytreasure777 on May 6, 2008

This video is a free resource taken from the Prophecy in the News website, http://www.prophecyinthenews.com/
It is about an interview held by J. R. Church and Gary Stearman with Mark Biltz and it might be an extraordinary prophetic discovery.
I was directed to this video by youtube member altorstenlinton.

GENESIS 1:14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and LET THEM BE FOR SIGNS, AND FOR SEASONS, AND FOR DAYS, and years:

1THESSALONIANS 5:1-4 But of the TIMES AND THE SEASONS, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
But YE, BRETHREN, ARE NOT IN DARKNESS, THAT THAT DAY SHOULD OVERTAKE YOU AS A THIEF.

Last year, just one week before Rosh Hashanah - Feast of the Trumpets, I told the brothers in a church, 'you know, Jesus might rapture us next week'. Obviously they did not believe in a rapture next week. Yes, they might have said, we believe that Jesus might come any moment, but not next week. Then I told them that if they would believe Jesus is coming next week, their life would dramatically change.

Since last September I started to wait for Jesus earnestly, and I can tell that my priorities have changed substantially.

Only when we wait for Jesus actively, then heaven will be our #1 priority. A couple of months before immigrating to Canada, when I had the visas and air plain tickets, I focused my life only on Canada. The same I can say now, I have the visas and air tickets for heaven, and I focus my life mainly on heaven. By doing that lately, I can tell that I could clearly see the things-values of this world as dirty as they are.

Anyway, waiting for the Lord is the secret of becoming less carnal and more spiritual, and more focused on the things above and future. If there is no rapture this year, no problem, we would have another year for preparation and actively work for heaven, and so on. There is nothing wrong in believing that rapture would happen this year. The apostles believed it was going to happen during their life time, when in fact rapture had to be foregone by some events relating to Israel. And nobody said that the apostles were false prophets because they believed in a first century rapture.

THIS VIDEO WILL HAVE A RELEVANCE IN THE LIFE OF WATCHING CHRISTIANS BETWEEN NOW AND 2015. IF RAPTURE DOESN'T OCCUR THIS YEAR, UNTIL 2015 THIS DISCOVERY IS A VERY GOOD TOOL TO HELP US TAKE SERIOUSLY THE RAPTURE AND REHEARSE IN PREPARATION OF IT!!!

Re: Rapture - Fall 2012? Watch For the Rapture - Amazing Discovery

What if, just what if, Rosh Hashanah, this very year 2012, is the day of the Rapture? Can you just imagine, we may be just days away from being with our Lord and Savior Jesus! Many Rosh Hashanah's have past with no Rapture, and there are those now that doubt, and they are NOT EXPECTING to happen on Rosh Hashanah of this year 2012. For when we LEAST EXPECT IT, HE WILL COME!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that it WILL HAPPEN this year on Feast of Trumpets, however, in the same breath, I CAN'T SAY THAT IT WON'T HAPPEN this year on that day either.

There are many excellent reasons given by these scholars that it may happen on the fall feasts, but they don't know the exact year.

However, we know, that all hell is about to break out upon the Earth between Israel & Iran. Then the 2012 elections, which might turn out to be a 2nd term of Obamanation. Again hell and it's cohorts will raise their ugly heads, to kill and destroy anything of God and righteousness this time around. Therefore, with that said, THE TRIBULATION IS AT THE DOOR, that surely tells us that the RAPTURE IS AT THE DOOR ALSO; SUDDEN DESTRUCTION & RAPTURE, TOGETHER IN SYC, WITHOUT MISSING A BEAT.

I BELIEVE 2012 IS THE YEAR OF THE RAPTURE!

MARANATHA!

Valerie

I'm with you Valerie..

I've been watching in earnest since 2009 after the 3 visions that I had.

I also have been desiring that new glorified body and to be taken up to be with Yeshua, Jesus, our Lord and Savior, into that REAL life..

Also in July 2009 I had asked during the last week of July one night for a better understanding of when the rapture would happen.. The next morning, I had these words pushed into my head, which I didn't pay to much attention until this year..

7 Years

Yom Kippur
3 Years

If this was from God being a "word of knowledge", then it would appear to me that this is THE year of the rapture..

As you stated, I'm not setting a date either, but I am looking for it to happen before November..

The reason I stated November is in 1991 when the Holy Spirit had me to read the Bible again, and afterwards I was thinking about all the stuff I was shown, when these words went thru my mind..

"Jesus will come on Rosh HaShanah in October".....

Later, after looking up RH I noticed that just about all RHs were in September, so just in case the RH is not observed correctly, it may be in October instead.. I am hoping for September rapture myself, but we shall see next week..

RJB (Joseph)

I will be so glad to be with the Lord, to have home with Him on any day.
Today a very moving thing happened to me. I was cleaning out a closet to get some space for company when I came across a bag with papers in it. What is this? I started going through it and it was papers from my dad's belongings. He died over 20 years ago. All this emotion came and memories of events that were still sore spots. I heard the Lord ask me to forgive as He has forgiven so much in me and everyone else. so I did.

You know what? Nothing is worth missing God's plan for us. I just encourage everyone who reads this that if there is any old unfinished grief, anger, unforgiveness, to let it go. Its not that it doesn't matter, its that God matters more and if you give all this to God then the burden is off you and He will heal you.

God bless. Get ready for RoshHashanah and YomKippur.

Regina,

I was thinking the same thing the other day too. Let us forgive, everyone whom has wronged us, or hurt us, whether years ago or just this very day.
Nothing is worth holding back forgiveness, after all, if we don't forgive one another, God will surely not forgive us.

Just think, Jesus was being crucified, and He said, Father forgive them for they known not what they do. Let's try to be more like Jesus, and less like ourselves.

For all have sinned and none is righteous not one, only through Jesus are we made, Holy and presentable to the Father in Heaven.

Live as righteous as you possibly are able too, and should you fall, Jesus is there to pick you up again, and lead you through that straight and narrow path that leads to Heaven.

Come Quickly Lord Jesus, Come Now!

Valerie

I agree with this. It is hard to stay clean before God.It is a daily thing.

I did like what Mark said.It was like Jesus was saying, I'm not going to tell you the day or the hour but gobble gobble.

I don't know when Jesus is coming but we are right at the door.

I totally agree about the forgiveness thing! Each day, I think about...or, atleast I try to think about all those folks whom have done me wrong (rather I remember them or not). B/c I know that with God ALL things are possible, and He knows EVERYTHING...I ask Him that if there are others for whom I can't remember whom all I should forgive, could He do it for me...as a means to set them free.

You all know that I'm a huge American Chopper fan of the Teutel Family; Paul Sr. & Jr., & Mikey, don't you? Well, this last Monday night episode, I was thrilled to seeing the progress taking place of the coming back together of Paul Sr. & Jr. - they're going to again build a bike together.

And then just before the program ended, Paul Sr. got a text message from his other estranged son, Mikey, wishing him a Happy Birthday. That thrilled me to no end, b/c I had been ing for all three of them to make up with each other...and to come back together as a family. I truly believe that, thanks to my ers, the Lord has not only answered my ers...He also has been working with the hearts of these three Teutel men to bringing them altogether, too.

And now, I've lefted Jake Harris (Deadliest Catch), Josh's brother up to the Lord in er too. Jake & Josh both lost their father, Phil Harris, the Skipper of the Cornelia Marie crab boat acouple seasons ago...when he died of a heart attack. Jake, like his dad was, has a problem with drugs...plus, he is a heavy chain smoker to boot. Captain Sig Hansen, of the Northwestern crab boat, took Jake on as a fellow crew member, but as a greenhorn. Jake only showed his gratitude to Sig, by sleeping on the job...due to his heavy use of drugs. I also think that perhaps he's contracted AIDS, by his drug use. Why I think so? B/c his face looks terribly zitzy, plus--he's terribly thin. And it's for that reason why I've decided to remember Jake in my prayers.

Maranatha!
Tammy