Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
9-11…..The day that CHANGED THE WORLD! - 1 Week to Go..Rosh Hashanah. 2012 Rapture

09/10/2012 This is from Randy's site:

2012 Rosh Hashanah Rapture
http://www.2012roshhashanahrapture.com/blog-weekly-commentary.html

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Weekly Update: September 10, 2012
8 days until Rosh Hashanah, 2012, Sept 16-18 – Day 2 of the Jewish Feast, (Sept 18)
1 WEEK TO GO!

9-11…..The day that CHANGED THE WORLD! (There is even a TV show by that name….it’s been on the Smithsonian Channel now for weeks.)

9-11 was eleven years ago…….11 years ago tomorrow, Tuesday….JUST LIKE 9/11/2001 was on a Tuesday. And just like then, as now, Rosh Hashanah is one week later.

(Rosh Hashanah 2001 – Sept 18-19 and…… Rosh Hashanah 2012 – Sept 17-18. Similar, but not a perfect match. Not relevant to my analysis, just interesting to note.)

DID 911 REALLY Change the World? I think so…

And what a world we have had in those 11 years since!

1) Financial Armageddon – 2000 – March 2003….(before a recovery that lasted until 2008) 2)2) Financial Armageddon – 2007 – 2012 - The US Housing Market bubble…..Europe, too!
3) Financial Armageddon – The US and World Stock Markets – 2008 (and then a recovery that has lasted up to today)
4) Financial Armageddon – The US Debt Crisis – (averted in 2011? But NOT fixed yet!)
5) Financial Armageddon – The US Banking Crisis – 2008---still ongoing
6) Financial Armageddon – The European Debt Crisis – 2010-2012---still ongoing
7) Financial Armageddon - The European Banking Crisis – 2010-2012---still ongoing
8) US and World Moral Crisis – Obama, first gay American President (Time Mag Cover)
9) US and World Moral Crisis – Tel Aviv, TOP country in the world for gay travel destinations
10) Wars and rumors of war – Israel vs Iran…plus everywhere else!!
11) Birth pangs around the globe – Tsunami – kills 250,000 people – Christmas 2004
12) Birth pangs around the globe – America – Hurricane Katrina – Aug 2005
13) Birth pangs around the globe – Earthquake – Haiti, kills 200,000 people – Jan 2010
14) Birth pangs around the globe – Earthquake – Christchurch, NZ – Feb 2011
15) Birth pangs around the globe – Earthquake and Tsunami and Nuclear Disaster– Japan – March, 2011

On August 21, 2012 I saw a Youtube Video (linked from www.FiveDoves.com ) that showed the weather from around the world JUST for the first two weeks of August. From droughts, to floods, to earthquakes, to ice caps melting in Greenland….ALL at UNPREDCENTED rates and amounts. Talk about Bible prophecy fulfillment! And that’s JUST for ONE 2 week period!

Time Magazine had a cover in Dec, 2009 …as they looked back on the first decade of the 21st Century, their title was: THE DECADE FROM HELL ! How can you see all that has happened and NOT believe Bible Prophecy is playing out right before our lives?

FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS…..
Last week at the DNC (Democratic National Convention) there was ONE truly astounding event that took place. Can you guess what event I’m going to talk about? Did you hear about it? I’m talking about a “floor vote” to add some wording to the Democratic Platform. Somehow, the Democrats left out some wording, wording that was in their Platform 4 years ago for the 2008 Election. (First thing: I wonder how that got left out in the first place!) The Chair of the DNC was being interviewed by Piers Morgan and he asked her “Was it an accident that the DNC left out this wording about God and Israel’s capital that was in the 2008 Platform?” She couldn’t even bring herself to say yes, that it was a mistake. Her words were: “What I can tell you is that our policies and our values are reflected in many faith traditions and that’s what our platform is all about.” Whew….. what a telling moment in the history of the Democratic Party.

Here’s the link to that interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8slLTwmHOGk&feature=related

This vote had to be done THREE TIMES on the floor, to adopt the language. It’s as if God was letting a “point get made” and to go on the public record….for all who would hear….. that the current Leadership of American politics, the Party that managed to elect the current President of the United States….left out (intentional or not) wording about God in it’s 2012 Platform. And when the vote was brought to the floor, needing a 2/3d’s majority of a voice vote, not only did the speaker NOT get a 2/3 majority (listen to it for yourself) he then had to FORCE IT down their throat as having passed…..because they HAD TO HAVE IT PASS. Otherwise, think what a mess it really would have been. HEADLINES: “Democrats vote NO on God.”

Link to the vote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgQNPsmziR0&feature=related

How can you be a Believing Christian……Believing in Jesus Christ, God, the Trinity….all of it… and still vote for a Democrat (Obama, or any other Democrat) for the office of President of the United States?? I just can’t imagine how a Christian could do that…….not after THIS vote. (Let alone so many other positions the Democrats support…..or even the positions that President Obama supports.) I dare say, that if a vote like this had to come up in a Republican meeting….there would have been NO DOUBT where the Republican Party stood on the issue of God’s role in the life and history of the United States of America!!

I worry that the Democratic Party has become the “party of everyone……everyone who has ANY non-main-stream point of view….is welcome here. HERE you can have a voice….HERE you can make your case….NO MATTER HOW OPPOSITE your point of view is to the values that are STILL “main stream values” in American Society…..COME TO US and have a voice.” Whew…..THAT is how you end up with an incident like this during the DNC. I could never vote democratic…..I just couldn’t do it. BTW, I’m not saying Republicans are “better people”…..or “great Bible-believing Christians” …… but, by comparison, from my chair they are the better “Christian” choice…..at least for me.

As a nation, including ALL of us…we have slid so far down the slippery slope of moral decay…we have moved so very far from being a “Believing, Christian Nation” over the last 50 years. Dear God, Obama, in his “world-wide apology tour” during his first year in office….in his speech in Cairo…he started out with “America is no longer a Christian nation….” Dear God Almighty….. TAKE A POLL SIR…..please…and the American People will stay say, by a LARGE LARGE LARGE percentage…..they will STILL SAY they ARE A CHRISTIAN NATION. Even if they have their theology wrong on what it IS to be a Christian, at least they will stay say “We are a Christian Nation!” I was so very disappointed with his speech in Cairo.

And just a couple years later….”how are things working for you now in the Muslim countries, Mr President?” Has Iran come around to your words of friendship? Have the Muslim countries embrace you yet? Are the Muslim countries in less turmoil now than when you took office?

BUT……BUT…….BUT…….. I believe the dominos are ALL LINED UP. I believe GOD has things right where He wants them….just before He acts……just before the Rapture, and the Tribulation. God is NOT surprised by the pulling away from Him that has happened in the USA over the last 50 years. God is NOT surprised by the enemies gathering all around Israel over the last 64 years….and the current rise of the anger of those countries against Israel….from Iran, to Syria, to Egypt, to Turkey…etc, etc….etc..

BTW…..in watching the 911 TV shows on again now, they were quoting Bin Laden’s first TV interview back around 1998 (?) where he told all Americans that he “was going to attack us in a way that would be worse than we could ever imagine.” And the announcer replied….. “looking back, we probably should have taken him more seriously” or something close to that.

Hmmmmmmm….Iran has been telling Israel for YEARS now, that they would be “wiped off the map, very soon.” It hit me, that one day…..there could be a TV announcer saying “looking back, we probably should have taken them more seriously.” DANG……. WHO CAN’T SEE THIS NOW?? Israel certainly does!! But then, ONLY ISRAEL is (in the end) really concerned about the future existence of Israel! Thank God…. Benjamin Netenyahu KNOWS THIS. For such a time as this…… Netenyahu is the right leader….at the right time…. In Israel.

(BTW…..did you know that one of the rules of Membership in the United Nations is that a country CANNOT be allowed to continue to be a member of that “august body”……(gag)….. if they speak against another nation as Iran has of Israel. What a joke!)

JUST WAIT UNTIL later this month, when Netenyahu addresses the United Nations opening this year. That will happen later in the week of Rosh Hashanah….but I “may” have an earlier engagement that week that could keep me from being able to watch his address…..we shall see.

I am AMAZED at how far off track just ONE US President could take us, in the short span of 3-1/2 years. But then, Obama is unlike any former president we have ever had. His background, upbringing, personal friends and affiliations, and his experience are unlike any former president……ever. I do hope the Rapture is soon….. yes, Rosh Hashanah in 7-8-9 days would be nice!! Why? I just seriously don’t want to see what another 4 years of this administration will do to this country. But, I believe that God has him in place, just like Netenyahu….for such a time as this.

TICK TOCK…… 7 days to the start of Rosh Hashanah: Sundown on Sunday, Sept 16. It is over on Tuesday, Sept 18 at sundown. Friends…I just want this waiting to be over. I’ve been learning about End Times Bible Prophecy since 1996. It started with the Left Behind Books, a trip to Israel and a lot of reading and studying on Bible Prophecy. And, 16 years later……Israel is closing in on it’s 70th Birthday…and the world is NOT a better place than it was in 1996. The world is NOT a safer place…. And I believe the time just HAS to be near. We’ll see if MY story in the website is true…….very soon.

YFIC, Randy

PS…..WHEN will Israel attack Iran? If you were Netenyahu…when would YOU do it? The “red line” that Israel (and even the USA) has declared as UN-CROSSABLE….IS…AT…..HAND!! Israel KNOWS THIS! Netenyahu KNOWS THIS! (Link to article about a big, bad blow up between Netenyahu and a US representative in the last couple weeks: http://mobile.wnd.com/2012/08/netanyahu-time-has-run-out-on-iran/ )

QUOTE: It was a diplomatic shouting match: A source that participated in the meeting said that a particularly angry and stressed Netanyahu began a tirade against the US president, attacking him for not doing enough on Iran. “Instead of pressuring Iran in an effective way, Obama and his people are pressuring us not to attack the nuclear facilities,” the source quoted Netanyahu as saying. :”Time has run out for diplomacy”

With Netenyahu’s address at the UN in less than 2 weeks, he won’t do it before then.

There is a meeting with Obama scheduled while he is in the US……and the UN. Obama is also addressing the UN. And so will Iran’s president….Ahmadinglewad….. (lol)

So, maybe…..if Netenyahu doesn’t get ANY HELP from the UN (and he won’t get any) then maybe Israel attacks BEFORE the US Election. Any later than that? And Iran has crossed that red line too far to be able to be stopped. (BTW…..you need to know….he really doesn’t expect to get any help….he just needs to make ONE FINAL CASE and ask them to help stop Iran from wiping them out with a nuclear bomb….before it really is too late!)

But hey….if there is a Rapture on Rosh Hashanah……. The green light is on for 2 groups:

1) Iran and ALL the arab enemies of Israel. With the USA in chaos after the Rapture…what would they have to lose if they attack Israel then? And,
2) Israel….Israel would HAVE to act if the USA is no longer capable of helping them

WHAT AN EXCITING TIME TO BE A BELIEVING CHRISTIAN......KNOWING MORE THAN A BIT ABOUT END TIMES BIBLE PROPHECY....AND TO SEEING IT PLAY OUT IN THE DAILY NEWS.....RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES!!
9 Comments

Sunday Link to a Youtube Video
09/09/2012
4 Comments
FYI...I'm not the ONLY person watching Rosh Hashanah 2012. LINK:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEa-ekpf5tU&feature=related
Frank has written a book titled The Last Chronicles of Planet Earth. It's a free download at : www.BibleProphecyMan.com
Frank does a HUGE daily blog with video.....linking what's going on around the globe to the nearness of the return of Jesus Christ. Good stuf.... randy
4 Comments

Here we are finally: SEPTEMBER 2012 - Is the Rapture THIS MONTH?
09/03/2012
75 Comments
Let me start this week’s Blog with this: Think about it!
Heaven is FULL of sinners from here on earth!!
And, hell is FULL of sinners from here on earth!!
(For ALL have sinned…..the Bible tells us this.)

But the difference is....and THIS IS IMPORTANT.....the sinners in Heaven KNEW they were sinners....they KNEW they needed atonement for their sins...and THEY CALLED ON JESUS CHRIST DURING THIS LIFE for the forgiveness of their sins. JUST LIKE THE BIBLE SAYS………..THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where will YOU be after you die?
Even if I’m wrong about this Rosh Hashanah, don’t make your choice too late……
TICK TOCK…… Rosh Hashanah is now just 2 weeks away!!!!!!

THIS WEEK’S COMMENTARY:

So………HERE WE ARE! September 2012! 4 years since the BIG DOW DROP in September 2008, on the first day of Rosh Hashanah.

What will it be? Will something BIG happen on Rosh Hashanah this year? It starts Sept 16 at Sundown and ends on the 18th at Sundown?

OR…..is EVERYTHING in this website just a COINCIDENCE? I have thought about that ALOT in the last 4 months, since this website came out. The good news is: we are only 2 weeks away from knowing that answer. The time has gone quickly since the website started. BUT, the time since I/we first saw the DOW Jones Drop on Rosh Hashanah 2008, has dragged by so slowly!

It took about one and one-half years since that “sign” for me to be led to the conclusions that are now spelled out on this website. And it is now two and one-half years beyond that revelation until now. So, there has been a lot of time to dwell on this information…..and to wonder-even still- if it is correct, because SURE----I have my doubts. And I am reminded, as I blogged a few weeks ago, that even John the Baptist had HIS doubts later in life about Jesus Christ—if He really WAS the ‘one they had been waiting for.” So, doubt is something that has been on the mind of much better people than little ‘ole me!

But, there are people…..ALL AROUND THE WORLD…..who are watching for the Return of Jesus Christ. One of the top “referral” websites leading people to this website is in German/Germany. I have been very surprised at the increase of visitors to this website over the past 3 months. Daily visitor growth is 5 times larger than when it began back on Memorial Day Weekend. In the month of August over 12,000 people visited this website.

I am amazed for 2 reasons. First, that the number was that large. Who am I…..what is this website… that it could attract that much attention? Think about the number of visitors that must seek out www.FiveDoves.com and www.RaptureReady.com and www.Watch.org every day….every month. There is a growing tsunami of people who really do believe that Jesus Christ IS coming back….and that it will be DURING THEIR LIFETIME!

And second, I am amazed that the number was that SMALL! Why didn’t 100,000 people find this website? Or maybe even 1 million? Because while there are many who ARE watching for the soon return of Jesus Christ…we are still in the small, small MINORITY of people (Christian or not) who believe this is true.

This week the “news on the ground” in the Middle East ramped up as Israel’s Netenyahu said “Time has RUN OUT for Diplomacy with Iran.” The question is: Will they strike Iran before or after the US Elections?

And the follow up to that is: Will the Rapture be just BEFORE this military action or will it be at the same time or just after. (And many will ask……will the Rapture even be connected to this?) Questions, questions, questions. We are TWO WEEKS from Rosh Hashanah…..WILL THE RAPTURE EVER HAPPEN AT ALL???? For life goes on EVERY DAY just as it has Randy…..WHY IS ANY OF THIS TRUE? WHY IS JESUS CHRIST COMING BACK? People have been saying this for 2 thousand years….GET OVER IT…..IT JUST ISN’T GOING TO HAPPEN.

Ah……it would be so MUCH easier in THIS life if:
1) I was a scoffer…..and
2) If I didn’t believe, with all my heart, what I have learned about the Return of Jesus Christ and how that is tied to the Return of the Jews to their Homeland in Israel back in 1948, making His return so very near.

But….for whatever reason…..when I learned of this from the Bible, taught to me by many good Theologians over the past 15 years, I fell in LOVE with this plan that God had for Christ’s 1st coming, and for His Return. It makes so much sense to ME…and the nearness of this plan makes just as much sense as well. I couldn’t deny it anymore than I could deny that Jesus Christ, God’s Son…..came to earth 2000 years ago to bring with Him a SIMPLE plan of redemption so that (as Jesus said) “ALL who would believe in ME, would be saved from their sins.”

Many people do not want to believe because they see the “exclusivity of Jesus Christ” as simply Unacceptable! They will say “with so many other religions in the world, what makes Christianity the ONLY way? What kind of a God would do that?” THAT is an EXCELLENT Question….andthe typical Christian, including me a few years ago, might have a difficult time answering that. FORTUNATELY, just last week, I heard a GREAT radio sermon on exactly this topic. If you wish to hear it, here is the link: http://www.ligonier.org/rym/broadcasts/audio/christ-only-way1a/ (copy and paste into our browser)

Whether I am RIGHT or WRONG about Rosh Hashanah 2012 being the time of the Rapture…. Please don’t let YOUR decision…..your search……. to accept or not accept Jesus Christ be put off too far into the future. And, BTW (by the way) DO NOT let MY speculation about the date of the Rapture influence you as to whether the Bible, in speaking about Jesus Christ, is true and correct. The BIBLE is from God……this website is from Randy. BIG DIFFERENCE!! Lol…… I could certainly be wrong……. God is NOT!!

Well…….2 weeks to Rosh Hashanah. The FINAL Countdown. My favorite blogs in the last 3 months were:
1) The conundrum of the Rapture. It seems so likely…yet it seems to Unlikely, too. Ah, the conundrum! And,
2) Last week’s blog: My Greatest Fear: That I am WRONG, and that we simply have more WAITING TO DO.

The reason I want this WAITING TO BE OVER IS that I can’t hide my head in the sand about 2 things:

First, because of all the things I believe and have written about in this website, I just want to see God’s plans come to pass. I simply don’t see this world continuing the way it is for another 25 or 50 years WIHTOUT intervention by God Almighty! As Jack Kelley said in a great article about people like me who are seriously watching and learning about the soon return of Jesus Christ, he said “...."Why can't WE be like other Christians, who go about living in la-la land, without a care in the world, about the nearness of the Rapture and the Tribulation?" That's when Jack says....'the phone rang, and we answered it....and we can't put it down."
I certainly can’t put the phone down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Couldn’t even if I wanted….

And

Second, the EVIL that is in this world BREAKS MY HEART…EVERY DAY. Ya, I could IGNORE IT….I could turn off the TV news…..turn off the radio…..and cease to follow the news on the internet. I could….. but I refuse to hide my head in the sand and forget about the people who are being violently killed every day, in this country and every other country in the world. I just can’t shut it out. This past week I heard a story that made me cry out loud….it broke my heart. This is the WORST story I have ever heard!

Here’s the story: A few years ago there were 2 wonderful young women in Baghdad......and both of them had Downs Syndrom. So they didn't get out in public very much. But one day they had the chance to go to the Market. So, they got dressed up and were excited to be able to go. When they got there, one girl was told to go see the animals. The other was told to go over to the vegetables...

Moments later.......the bombs that were strapped to these girls were detonated.........Not only did they die, of course, but 70 other people were killed as well.

I truly hope there is a special place in hell for the people who did this to those 2 women!

THIS is why I LONG FOR HEAVEN..........

I LONG to be in a sin free world....where things like this can NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN! Ya, I could ignore it all…… but it is part of the reality of this fallen world….and I’d rather not forget that. My real home is in HEAVEN…….not here.

My life here is pretty darn good. I have a wonderful wife and a nice home. Oh I have my challenges, like everybody, but compared to most of the other 7 Billion people on this planet I live like a king. Yet…..I have learned that God is having a “family reunion” soon….and I want to be there for it.

I hope I will see you there, too. (BTW….I even saw a church sign about this a couple weeks ago. Seems everywhere I go, God is reminding me it’s all going to happen very soon!) TICK TOCK! Could it be in just 2 weeks?

75 Comments

My GREATEST FEAR...
08/27/2012
49 Comments
OK…..My GEATEST Fear!

You ONLY get ONE CHANCE to be RIGHT…..if you are “setting a date for the Rapture!

So, if you (I)….. end up WRONG……I’ll need to sit down, and shut up for a while! (Doesn’t mean I can’t stop watching……I just won’t be able to set any more dates.)

WHY?
THIS website is MY STORY about what I think lies ahead in 3 more weeks. It was created from MY:

•Answers to prayer over the past 13 years. And….
•My interpretation of some numbers (The DOW drop on Rosh Hashanah 2008) and
•What I believe I “heard from God/Holy Spirit” to confirm all of this…..
And if I’m wrong? Then EVERTHING I believe I have “heard from God” was wrong….and I will have “a lot of questions” to ask one day when I get to heaven. (lol…)

FACT:
MANY people say we should NOT set a date for the Rapture…..yet…..
The Bible exhorts us to be “watching” for the Return of Jesus Christ.

So, if I am wrong in 3 weeks, I will keep watching. (especially on the Jewish Fall Feast of Rosh Hashanah – or during the spring feasts, from Easter to Pentecost) But I will not be doting on a specific date any more. (Gotta say though, I’ve seen people REVISE their original date…some, again and again and again. UGH!)

Does this mean I’ve GIVEN UP on Rosh Hashanah 2012 for the Rapture? NOT AT ALL!! I’m just addressing the realities of what it means to “go out on a limb” and set a date…..based on whatever methodology one has used, including my own analysis. (It gets kinda “lonely” out here!) So many people, even Believers, just don’t “see it.” It, being the nearness of Christ’s Return…..ANY TIME near, if at all!

Reality Check: We’re only speculating about the BIGGEST Day in the HISTORY of the WORLD!!! You "could" be wrong.... !

But, so many people……much more trained in the Bible…in Bible prophecy…much more high profile than me, so many, many people…….ALL AGREE that the return of Jesus Christ is very….near! Pretty much ALL of these people WILL NOT SET A DATE…..and I agree that THEY should not do so. It would hurt their credibility to ever be WRONG. Look what happened to that guy in May, 2011 who set a date and then re-set it to the fall of 2011. He was ridiculed…..and this was a HIGH media event. The major networks had a blast with this. Some people w