Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kathy G. & fellow LEFT BEHIND RFTHee fans...

Guess who I saw on country singer-actor Billy Ray Cyrus' DOC program that airs on the BYUTV channel!? Why, Gordon Currie (LB's AC, "Nicolae Carpathia), of course!!!

Billy Ray plays "Dr. Clint Cassidy," on this program that comes out of Canada. Gordon's DOC character, played a friend of one of the doctors...plus, just like in LB, he still has that same accent (sp.?) too. And he wore a stubble of a beard on his face, to boot.

Anyhoo, I just thought that I would let you all know about my spotting of Gordon.

Also, how many of you folks remember Billy Ray's hit song--"Achy Breaky Heart"!? That's probably, to the best of my knowledge, his only hit song

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Kathy G. & fellow LEFT BEHIND RFTHee fans...

Tammy : YOU GOT ME A LITTLE CURIOUS about where and what these people were up to now. So I did a little research to see, and found this:

For Fair use of information and discussion purpose only.

http://voices.yahoo.com/non-christians-creating-films-faith-8175533.html

Well curiously I did a little research by typing in Gordin Currie, to see what he was doing and ran across this news item.

NON-Christians creating Films of faith.

Now I knew that people who are involved in such projects as Christian films , were not all Christians.
They were hired for their talent.

But here is a snippet of the whole article.

Director Vic Sarin who was born to a Hindu-Buddhist family says that for him, "Left Behind" was an opportunity to gain a better understanding of another belief system.

Actor Gordon Currie took on the role of Romanian politician and Antichrist Nicolae Carpathia in the films and does not shy away from letting people know where he stands spiritually.
"Put it this way: I would be left behind" he says. "I have nothing to hide, but I just approach this from a professional point of view."

Walden Media's "The Chronicles of Narnia" series, the first of which won an Oscar for Best Achievement in Makeup.

Although based on a series of books by Christian theologian C.S. Lewis, most of the cast are non-Christians, including Skandar Keynes who plays Edmund Pevensie. Not only is Keynes an atheist, but he is also the great-great-great grandson of Charles Darwin.

While Christian movies are not without its controversies, the most notable came in 2006 when openly gay actor Chad Allen appeared in the Christian film "End of the Spear" playing Nate Saint, one of five missionaries murdered by members of the Waodani tribe in Ecuador in the 1950s

(for fear of kids loking up his profile on line that would include his life style)

He also played in Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman I believe .

Let me add this note.....I often look in the mirror and I have mentioned this to my friends.....why do I accept the Bible as the truth

Why do I know it's true and act on it.

Why do I care so much if I choose to do something wrong in haste or out of anger to repent later.

What sets me apart from these people or my neighbors who don't care.

I will always be greatful that I am me and no one else and I care about the things of the Lord. How hard for these people...

WHEN THEY LIVE OUT THE MOVIE IN REAL LIFE right in the middle of the 7 year trib!