Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Psalm 102 and Isaiah 26: 19-21

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"
"Use Your Discernment"

Good morning RFTH. Jupiter and the moon was just stunning this morning in a clear early morning sky. The power that God has, His creation power is so far beyond what we understand. So often people (and I include myself) go their way and just deal with what is in front of them to their best. What is in front of us is so hard to understand sometimes that who could understand our creator God? Rather than pause to reflect on the creator and why we are here, people do what happened at the DNC. They shake their fist, wag the finger and boo God away as a myth that they do not want to believe in. If the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob exists, oh my, that just adds to the complicatedness of living every day.

Our beloved Savior said on the cross to forgive them because they didn't know what they were doing,Luke 23:34. If they knew the Lord Jesus as the living Son of God, they wouldn't be screaming no, they would be dumbstruck at His beauty, grace, and power.

Does believing/trusting in God as He wanted Adam and Eve to do really add to how complicated life is? This morning these are what I read.

Job, which is thought to be a book from the time of the patriarchs,recalls Job pondering a resurrection to a new body and life, Job 14:14.

If a man dies, will he live again? All the days of my struggle I will wait Until my change comes.-NASB

Job still turned his heart to God in the midst of his painful, complicated, overwhelming misery. He hoped in God.

Remember the dry bones story? Ezekiel 37
Can these bones live? If it is possible, will they? If so, when? Does this mean only these bones could live or does it mean there is a way with God that all could live again? Will God really resurrect the dead? Do we have time in our day to wonder and ask?

For all who might read this and wonder about if Jerusalem is in God's plans, take up Ezekiel 37 and ponder it. Look at v 25
25“They will live on the land that I gave to Jacob My servant, in which your fathers lived; and they will live on it, they, and their sons and their sons’ sons, forever; and David My servant will be their prince forever. 26“I will make a covenant of peace with them; it will be an everlasting covenant with them. And I will place them and multiply them, and will set My sanctuary in their midst forever. 27“My dwelling place also will be with them; and I will be their God, and they will be My people. 28“And the nations will know that I am the LORD who sanctifies Israel, when My sanctuary is in their midst forever.”

Now, as complicated as life is, do we really think we can overcome and rule better than the One who made Jupiter, the moon, all the heavens and the earth?

Isaiah 26:19-21, KJV

19Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.
20Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

21For, behold, the LORD cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

Job believed, Ezekiel believed, Isaiah believed, and King David believed.
Israel is going to remain because God has chosen it to be so. He has a plan to show the world who He is, and He has chosen to use Israel. It must remain because God is good and His plans are good.

Psalm 102
18This shall be written for the generation to come: and the people which shall be created shall praise the LORD.

19For he hath looked down from the height of his sanctuary; from heaven did the LORD behold the earth;

20To hear the groaning of the prisoner; to loose those that are appointed to death;

21To declare the name of the LORD in Zion, and his praise in Jerusalem;

22When the people are gathered together, and the kingdoms, to serve the LORD.

23He weakened my strength in the way; he shortened my days.

24I said, O my God, take me not away in the midst of my days: thy years are throughout all generations.

25Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands.

26They shall perish, but thou shalt endure: yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment; as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed:

27But thou art the same, and thy years shall have no end.

28The children of thy servants shall continue, and their seed shall be established before thee.

Keep watching and expecting because we serve a God who is alive and He keeps His word. Even so, come back Lord Jesus.