Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jesus is on his way!! :)

Hi, everyone.

I realize that I haven't been posting here for a long while but I'm still reading the posts :)

Anyways...
One lyric of the Get Ready song popped into my head - which is strange considering I don't listen to secular music anymore. The lyric was "get ready cause here I come". And I just kept thinking the lyric should be "get ready cause Jesus is coming". As the "get ready cause here I come" kept playing in my head, I was wondering what the next song phrase was; possibly "I want to fly"?? But the real phrase was "I'm on my way"!!!!!

"(Get ready 'cause here I come) I'm on my way."

Could it be Jesus was telling me that He is on His way - much sooner than we think?

Re: Jesus is on his way!! :)

Sarah YEA Get ready hear he comes.

No debates , No Voting weather or not Jesus is ALLOWED to come,
No wondering IF this is truly the one the Bible for told.
EVERY Eye shall see HIM !
The ACLU won't be able to gag his mouth shut with a court order.

Congress Doesn't get to vote on this.

The Lion of Judah Is about to roar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you say a big AMEN !

(youll have to excuse me this morning ...I think I had to much dunkin donut coffee)

OR a real sense in my soul that he is on the way!

Mary, I want some of that Dunkin Donut coffee too!!! :)

Sarah, I know the song you're talking about and now it is playing in my head. Thanks for a real picker-upper today!! (Even though I saw it late as I was away from the computer all day) I will sleep happy now

Texas Sue, So glad you commented....The board was unusually quiet yesterday
like Sundays, I thought maybe the rapture DID take place

Lighter note there has been such a stiring in my soul, fresh joy and oil that I have been needing for a long time. I feel like I out did Moses in the desert by at least 5 more years longer then him. Praying that all belivers get a fresh touch from the Lord as we head to the finish line!

I know we can all U S E it now.

Mary, your experience of fresh joy sounds so wonderful. Praying with you that we all get that FRESH TOUCH of heavenly joy down deep in our souls as we prepare for take-off.

I have noticed too that weekends on the forum are very quiet and not much activity. Feels lonesome doesn't it? I would guess that family visits, shopping, naps, etc are all going on and folks just not having time to get online. It will be so great to all be finally home and to visit in person anytime at all and share our stories won't it. The idea that we have now about a week to find out if our rescue is THIS Rosh Hoshanah is electrifying. ONE WEEK - THAT'S A 7 (SEVEN)! Whoooo Hoooo, come and get us Lord Jesus, we are on the launching pad.