Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MUST READ! A HEADLINE FROM PROPHECY!

Fair use for information and discussion purposes.

Folks, it just doesn't get any more obvious than this.

The Washington Post, an ally to Obama, just posted an article titled... you ready for this?!...

"Obama the demigod comes down to Earth"
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/dana-milbank-obama-lowers-the-bar-on-hope-and-change/2012/09/07/dbf3ea82-f8dc-11e1-8b93-c4f4ab1c8d13_print.html

Now consider Revelation 12:9 - "The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him."

I know, right?!

Only those still in the dark will not see the the relevance. But c'mon?!!! The Washington Post?!?! They're on his side! In these final moments, with Jesus wanting ALL to be saved, I think the signs are going to become that much more "slap you in the face" obvious.

Re: MUST READ! A HEADLINE FROM PROPHECY!

Oh, by the way... as if you didn't know this... "demigod" is defined this way...

1. a mythological being who is partly divine and partly human; an inferior deity.
2. a deified mortal.

Oh Wow Brady, Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention!

You'd have to be in a comma, or totally incoherent, not to see what a HUGE sign this is!!!

I'll make the url you gave clickable:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/dana-milbank-obama-lowers-the-bar-on-hope-and-change/2012/09/07/dbf3ea82-f8dc-11e1-8b93-c4f4ab1c8d13_print.html

What an exciting time in history to be alive!

JESUS IS COMING, ANYTIME NOW!

MARANATHA!

VALERIE

I'LL MAKE THIS ONE A STICKY, SO NO ONE MISSES IT!

Seriously! I don't recall any other presidents that I can remember being exalted like this and with biblical references. The unsaved don't have a clue. I think even a baboon would have more sense. Just sayin'.

Good stuff here!

Will admit -- this struck me as funny:

BR7butterflies
I think even a baboon would have more sense. Just sayin'.

I nearly spewed hot tea at 7 in the morning!

The rest is 100%, tee-totally correct:

BR7butterflies
Seriously! I don't recall any other presidents that I can remember being exalted like this and with biblical references. The unsaved don't have a clue.

It is BEYOND SICKENING how this guy's come about ~ and perhaps worse, the way the masses *worship* him!!!!

I don't mean to sound complacent, but I prayed like crazy during the last election ~ he got elected *anyway*. Don't you all feel like he will a 2nd time?

So now my prayer is that the Lord will GET US OUTTA' HERE SOON!!!!