Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I just need to share two things I learned from watching the DNC

I wanted to watch the DNC (as much as I could tolerate) to see what they said. Watched it on C-SPAN (no commentary). I just need to voice my concerns about two things, that seem to be on 'media blackout', but I believe are critical indicators as to how lost this country is...

The first is - the Friday prior to the start of the DNC, a Muslim organization hosted a 'Jumah' (prayer). Nevermind all of the implications of that; even more alarming is that the organization who sponsored that event is called 'The Bureau of Indigeneous Muslim Affairs' (BIMA) and according to their web site, their charter is:

'THE BUREAU OF INDEGENOUS MUSLIM AFFAIRS (BIMA) IS A NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION SEEKING STATUS WITH THE UNITED NATIONS AS A NON GOVERMENTAL ORGANIZATION (NGO). BIMA WAS FOUNDED IN 1992 BY THE LATE HAJJ HESHAAM JAABER. THE OBJECTIVE OF BIMA IS TO PROVIDE SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT TO INDIGENOUS MUSLIMS IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.'

I do not recall anywhere in our history where Muslims were here at the same time as the Native Americans and/or prior to the founding of our nation...

The second is - while watching Joe Biden deliver his speech, I heard him say (speaking about soldiers who have been killed in Afghanistan) '6,473 fallen angels'. I did google research, and was really troubled by the realization that the term 'fallen angel' referring to dead soldiers, had been used by Biden several times before. I was able to located and read a transcript of his DNC speech, and was horrified that the 'fallen angels' remark were part of the originally scripted speech, and NOT another one of his legendary gaffes.

I just had to share this with y'all since I am incredulous that there is not any outrage over either of these, in this country.

Please pray for me, that an extra measure of grace is poured out over me.

Thanks for letting me share - I am grateful for this little community.

Re: I just need to share two things I learned from watching the DNC

Hi Amelie, the devil has both the media and the muslims held carefully in his hot little hand. Lying and deceiving is a way of life for some. The major media is controlled.

Try to relax but pray the truth comes to them.