Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Obedience to our Lord

Dear RFTH

It is important to expose false teachers for there is no shortage.

It is a very difficult issue re Johnny Kleck and I admire the conviction shown to protect all on the site. The statement made by Johnny certainly does look bad and I agree that a decision had to be made based on a such a strong statement by John.

My only concern resides with the lack of clear debate. The part in the film starting at 8.15 appears to be a specific sound byte without the surrounding statements. This makes me suspicious but I know that it would have been looked at in full context so I accept the decision.

Perhaps now that we are exposing false teachers consideration should be given to some little known church ordinances regarding obedience when prophesying.

Whilst these are not law or specfic customs, (should people be contentious about the issue), we should consider their validity in respect to showing obedience to Jesus our Messiah.

The main concern is probably for prophesying publically on the internet or church and posting same, especially on this site so that everyone can appreciate the obedience of a person posting a prophesy or "word" from Jesus.

This is certainly written in scripture to help test the spirits behind any "words" from God. For some reason demonic entities cannot stand it and will viciously rail against it and attack it calling it bondage.

Under the authority given to believers Men and Women are not separated but are one in the body just being different parts. Women represent the Body of Christ and Men the Head. Jesus is the head of the Church and our father is the head of Jesus. Most people whould understand this part

Just as the body shows the glory but does not lead the head so the head leads the body.

I post this for your info. Here is the scripture.

1 Cr 11:1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also [am] of Christ.

1Cr 11:2 ¶ Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered [them] to you.

1Cr 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman [is] the man; and the head of Christ [is] God.

1Cr 11:4 Every man praying or prophesying, having [his] head covered, dishonoureth his head.

1Cr 11:5 But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with [her] head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven.

1Cr 11:6 For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered.

1Cr 11:7 For a man indeed ought not to cover [his] head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.

1Cr 11:8 For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man.

1Cr 11:9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

1Cr 11:10 For this cause ought the woman to have power on [her] head because of the angels.

1Cr 11:11 Nevertheless neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord.

1Cr 11:12 For as the woman [is] of the man, even so [is] the man also by the woman; but all things of God.

1Cr 11:13 Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?

1Cr 11:14 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?

1Cr 11:15 But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for [her] hair is given her for a covering.

1Cr 11:16 But if any man seem to be contentious, we have no such custom, neither the churches of God.

I hope this is of some help in deciding who posting video's on the internet is an obedient servant and who is not and who could just as easily be listening to an evil spirit if they are acting in disobdience.

1 Sal 15:23 For rebellion [is as] the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness [is as] iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from [being] king.

Re: Obedience to our Lord

John,

Obedience to our Lord is number one. I'm here to please God first and foremost, and to bring the truth, no half truths. I have watched that film in full, and it even made me more upset. J.K. stated that we are all fallen angels, that is a lie, from the pits of hell. Salvation is for man,and woman made in God's image, not for fallen angels. I don't want to discuss this anymore, because this person does not know how to interpret scripture correctly. This teaching will not be allowed here, as this rings wrong in my Spirit within and I'm not the only one that feels this way.

I did what I needed to do, expose this individual for whom he truly is, not for whom he appears to be.

I'm sorry for those whom have gotten themselves involved with him, for they are being deceived, whether they are aware of it or not.

Closing the discussion on this, and those whom wish to continue to listen to him, will have to do it privately, and not share it on this forum.

My suggestion take it or leave it, keep your eyes on Jesus, and let God's Holy Spirit guide you and teach you all things, for He is the Spirit of Truth.

God Bless!

Valerie

My suggestion take it or leave it, keep your eyes on Jesus, and let God's Holy Spirit guide you and teach you all things, for He is the Spirit of Truth.

Amen

Mike

In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ I bind and Gag the strong man over the mind will and emotions of everyone reading this post.

I sense that there are demonic entities working to cause misunderstanding between believers.

It is great to see such love displayed in the body of Christ. I am not sure what is meant by "take it or leave it".

Does this refer to my post here or the previous posts re J.K. by people.

Obedience to our Lord Jesus is a respectful way of showing commitment and love. It is one of the ways of proving love is not all talk.

Demons hate obedience to Jesus in the body of Christ and will do everything to rail against it with all sorts of mental suggestion.

John,

"It is great to see such love displayed in the body of Christ. I am not sure what is meant by "take it or leave it". It's just an expression John, means,
you can take my advice, or not, in other words it's my suggestion, and what anyone does with it, is up to them. It has nothing to do with your post, or J.Kleck. Yes I agree with your statement, it is great to see such love displayed in the body of Christ here, at RFTH.

God Bless!

Valerie