Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
God BOOED By Delegates - And We Wonder Why America Is In Trouble?

I have read a lot of really bad things happening in this country over the last few years but this one takes the cake! The Democrat Convention was getting a lot of bad press for leaving God and Israel out of their party platform. Today these were placed back in the platform in order to get a better public image and the approval vote was BOOED LOUDLY BY THE DELEGATES! Of course support for abortion, infanticide, homosexuality are all in the platform and celebrated. When such a large segment of a population not only turn away from God but mock and challenge Him, it is OVER! Just a reminder, this is not about politics as many who claim to be Republican or Libertarian also applaud all of the above. It is about the mindset and the heart of a people and how the truth will show out.

Please come soon Lord Jesus, we are in an alien land here.

Fair use for information and discussion purposes

HEADLINE ON DRUDGE REPORT TODAY:

THEY BOOED PUTTING GOD BACK!

Dems Ram 'God' and Jerusalem Back into Platform...
VIDEO...
Delegates at convention boo, hiss, jeer...
REPORT: Obama had seen language prior to convention 'but did not seek to change it'...
HALL DIVIDED...
Did the Vote Fail?
Jewish, Palestinian Leaders Fume...
Campaign Scrambles...
Romney: 'I think it's a very sad day'...

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Needled by Mitt Romney and other Republicans, Democrats hurriedly rewrote their convention platform Wednesday to add a mention of God and declare Jerusalem the capital of Israel after President Barack Obama intervened to order the changes.

The embarrassing reversal was compounded by chaos and uncertainty on the convention floor. Three times Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, the convention chairman, called for a voice vote on the changes and each time the yes and no votes seemed to balance each other out. On the third attempt, Villaraigosa ruled the amendments were approved — triggering boos from many in the audience.

Story: http://news.yahoo.com/democrats-change-platform-add-god-jerusalem-211928130--election.html

Re: God BOOED By Delegates - And We Wonder Why America Is In Trouble?

This is a must-read article. In fact, if you only read one article this whole week, it should be this one. You'll be glad you did.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/michael-savage-dems-rejection-of-god-the-turning-point/

Thanks Texas Sue, This is indeed a must read article!

America has turned her back on God, the Lord is no longer welcome!

What a terrible day for America, be afraid, very afraid, not what man can do but what God can do, to those whom have totally rejected Him.

What must God be thinking right now, looking down on America, and all those countries whom have rejected Him? God will no longer be mocked and rejected.
The time is near for His wrath to be poured out, and He will not hear their cries for mercy no longer when the time comes.

It really doesn't surprise me anymore, knowing that Jesus said, when
He comes, will He find faith. The division is made now, you're either standing for and with God, or your standing against and without God.

The spirit of Anti-Christ has risen, amongst those whom will do whatever it takes. to bring back the A.C. back into the Presidential office!

My family and I will stand with and for God, to the very end.

Lord come quickly, let thy will be done! Amen!

God Bless!

Valerie

Valerie & fellow RFTHees,

I know that there is an angel named, Michael. Yes!? There also is a TS/Hurricane MICHAEL forming out in the Atlantic, churning his way to the North American coast.

So since the Zero, and his DNC minions have decided to boo God out of their platform, by shaking their fists at Him. It makes me wonder if God will exact His revenge on them, by having Hurricane Michael crash their convention, right at the moment Zero is due to make his acceptance speech!?

Also, as for that beastly sand sculpture of Zero...making it a complete wash-out, too.

That IS food for thought, isn't it!? Eh!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

God made the very air we all breathe. It took God made air to boo.
The booing delegates demonstrated the saying of ever learning but never coming to the knowledge of the truth.
They want justice but are denying the Just One.

Today is O's speech and I'm not going to watch. The article that Kevin M linked to about his stage etc is sickening. Its blasphemy to set O up like that. Seeing Kevin's post, I just wonder how today will play out, if O really goes through with presenting himself like that, will we see a response from heaven now or will this be added to O's bill for later.

(Jesus has atoned/paid the bill for those who accept Him. If someone sets himself up as Christ, clearly they have not accepted Jesus as their Savior and they have no fear of God.)

Valerie & fellow RFTHees,

I just knew that there really is an angel named--Michael. Here are the references to Michael, in the Bible, the archangel, and both times he is dealing with the Devil/or Satan. Read on:

Jude 9 (NKJV) - Yet Michael the archangel, in contending with the Devil, when he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"

Revelation 12:7-8,9 (NKJV) - And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, 8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer.
9 So the dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

So, don't you all too agree that God planted that TS/Hurricane Michael, out there off the North American coast, to do battle with Zero (since he IS the AC), as well too? Therefore--if indeed, Michael does come ashore/or make landfall tonight...things should get be mighty interesting.

TS/Hurricane Isaac is yet another reason why I just know that God is in complete control over these storms, and is plainly seen as having His hand in its destination(s). Do you not notice the funny way it's behaving too.

Marantha!
Tammy