Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I need to lock down the forums - For a day or two -

To Everyone,

I need to lock down this forum for a day or two, to decide, what I will do next.

Regretfully,

Valerie

Re: I need to lock down the forums - For a day or two -

After much thought, prayers, and a lot of shed tears, a good rest and excellent advise, from Kathy G., and Texas Sue, I decided, to unlock the forums as of 9:57 pm today. I will continue with God's help, Kathy G & Texas Sue help to continue to keep this site up and running. Hopefully, until the Lord Comes!

I will not be answering any emails, as I'm not up to it, and I'm totally drained.

It stands, all videos, teachings and posts in regards to -J.Kleck will no longer be allowed to be posted here. His teaching are his own interpretation, and do not agree with this forums policy.

Clay was banned due to the fact I asked everyone not to post J.Klecks material, and he did so, almost immediately as my post went up. Clay & J.Kleck work closely together, producing videos, etc., therefore, it's impossible for Clay to be impartial here.
I wish him well! Sometimes choices like these are extremely hard to make.

Please pray for this forum, myself, and for Kathy G., & Texas Sue, it's
not easy at times to do what is right for ALL here, not just SOME, but it must be done.

I may be away from my computer tomorrow.

God Bless you one and all!

Maranatha!

Valerie

In the book of Genesis we see that God destroyed the earth because of the inbreeding and demonic dna of the people there at the time. We know the mark of the beast is going to be designed in a way where those taking the mark will have permanently altered their dna to be not fully human. That is why if they take the mark their souls are ****ed according to Revelation 13.

Therefore, it stands to reason that if WE ALL had fallen angel dna none of us would be candidates for salvation as we would not then be fully human. God can only save human beings made in HIS IMAGE. Human beings are the only candidates for salvation; hybrids - half human, half demon/fallen angel are NOT human but misfits, and satan's monstrous assault on God's plan of creation.

That being said, KLleck is seriously deluded and if he has twisted the thinking of some who are on the forum then they will be accountable to God for their own decision to accept a lie. In my opinion those who don't like that we don't allow this twisted thinking on the forum are welcome to go elsewhere. We have too many discerning and Holy Spirit led Christians who belong to the forum or read it, depend on it, and that is our audience and the reason for keeping the board up and running.

Valerie I applaud your courage and commitment to keep Rapture Flight To Heaven a place that honors God and His truth. Members and guests, please keep Valerie in your prayers as we all walk through these last moments before Jesus comes. She operates this forum out of her love for the Lord and love for her brothers and sisters in Christ. She spends many hours here to keep this oasis for us as a place of gathering, encouragement, fellowship and information sharing regarding the fulfillment of Bible prophecy. I am sure that you appreciate that as much as Kathy and I do. Thanks and keep looking up!

Well put, Texas Sue. I read Valerie's post just before going to bed last night and it absolutely broke my heart, her pain was so evident in her post.

I thought here is a wonderful woman who has made a safe place for Christians to gather to talk and encourage one another in these last days and now her joy has been stolen over this.

I know that I am so blessed by the three of you and appreciate having the opportunity to share on the board and hear others from around North America and elsewhere; the world is so anti-Christian right now, it is nice to have a safe and fun place to go on the net - thank you.

I am praying for Valerie that God moves her in life and heals her wounds and thank him for giving her the wisdom and discernment to make the right decisions for this board.

Valerie,

I am in complete agreement with you, T/Sue, Kathy G., & Diana. I want you to know that I too, will be keeping you in my prayers as well.

I love you all, & I dare say that RFTH is THE best forum which to fellowship on with our fellow brothers 'n' sisters in Christ. For it would be an awful shame not to be able to share our thoughts here with each other.

Therefore, I hope you get some much needed rest, and that I hope 'n' to seeing you back onboard VERY soon.

Love ya' and...

Maranatha!
Tammy

Valerie, Texas Sue, Kathy G, I too pray for the Lord's protection of everyone here and for this forum. It is an oasis and I thank you and the Lord for it.

Adam and Eve broke faith with God in the garden. It is through faith in Jesus, the sinless Son of God, who gave Himself to pay our debt that we are restored. I don't understand about the changed DNA claim, but I do understand that I need Jesus and to keep faith in and focus on Jesus.
Valerie and all, I hope this site stays up and we can focus on Jesus together.

Regina
Valerie, Texas Sue, Kathy G, I too pray for the Lord's protection of everyone here and for this forum. It is an oasis and I thank you and the Lord for it.

Adam and Eve broke faith with God in the garden. It is through faith in Jesus, the sinless Son of God, who gave Himself to pay our debt that we are restored. I don't understand about the changed DNA claim, but I do understand that I need Jesus and to keep faith in and focus on Jesus.
Valerie and all, I hope this site stays up and we can focus on Jesus together.

AMEN!!! Regina!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Good words!
And Valerie, my perception is you are taking this latest issue with Jonathan Kleck too much to heart. Decision made, now relax, let it go. You did fine.

Mike

Thanks so much Texas Sue, and each one of you whom replied. Thank you to those whom didn't reply, but prayed for me, may God Bless you, and answer your prayers and needs as well.

Texas Sue, Diane, SisterNChrist, Regina, & Mike T.
I value and appreciate your prayers and advise. Your truly disciples of our Lord Jesus, for you Love the Lord and one another, you're such a blessing to all here, and especially me. There are many more Brothers & Sisters in Christ, like all of you whom are mentioned, which makes it even a wonderful peaceful, place, to watch and share your thoughts with one another.

Texas Sue, you are full of wisdom, and your words speak of truth, for God's Holy Spirit dwells within you, whom guides you and teaches you all God's truth. I'm truly blessed, as you are God sent from Heaven, for me and this forum.

Everyone's kind words and support means so much to me, because, it's not easy when you share a bond and fellowship with a person here, then having to ask them to leave...however, being faithful to God, and all the Brothers & Sister in Christ, comes first. I know in my heart I did the right thing for everyone here.

Please pray for J.Kleck, & Clay. Please also include in your prayers the few whom sent nasty letters to me. They need our prayers, as do all whom persecute us for standing firm in our belief.

I want to put this to rest, and not waste anymore time over it, and keep watching with all here for the Lord's Coming.

Thank you again, and I hope you will continue to lift this site up by your continued participation, along with prayers, for myself, the Mods, and all members, past and present. I try to remember you all in my daily prayers! God Bless!

Much love in Jesus,

Valerie