Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Timing of this sea drill is from RoshHashanah to YomKippur

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

This timing is something, covering the holiest time of the year for the Jewish people. A time of repentence and drawing closer to God. A time of salvation, being found in His book of life. Sea drills now? Look, it draws 25 nations into cooperation and into the area of the Strait of Hormuz.
Color is added by me

Massed US, UK, French navies for drill simulating breach of blocked Hormuz

DEBKAfile Special Report September 5, 2012, 12:38 PM (GMT+02:00)
Binyamin Netanyahu USS Stennis aircraft carrier
A third US aircraft carrier, USS Stennis, is moving into place for leading 25 nations in a 12-day naval exercise off Iran’s Gulf coast. A large-scale minesweeping drill will simulate the prevention of Iranian efforts to block the Strait of Hormuz. debkafile: President Barack Obama plans to see Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu on Sept. 27, the last day of the exercise, hoping to forestall an Israel attack on Iran’s nuclear sites by demonstrating that the US is serious about military action, a message also addressed to Tehran.

Father YHWH, hear our prayer for PM Netanyahu, that he will hear Your voice, and that he will not be deceived or misled from Your plans. We pray for the peace of Jerusalem; we pray for the children of Jacob to acknowlege You and to finally say "blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord". Father, please rescue Israel so the world will know You are a living, all powerful and true God. We agree with the psalmist who wrote psalm 83,
"They are ashamed and troubled for ever, Yea, they are confounded and lost.
18 And they know that Thou -- (Thy name is Jehovah -- by Thyself,) Art the Most High over all the earth!"
~~ Amen, we ask in the name of the Lord Jesus that the world will know that You God are most high over all the earth. You are higher than all gods and higher than all governments. We declare that You are King of the Universe. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Psalm 83

Young's Literal Translation

1 A Song, -- A Psalm of Asaph. O God, let there be no silence to Thee, Be not silent, nor be quiet, O God.
2 For, lo, Thine enemies do roar, And those hating Thee have lifted up the head,

3 Against Thy people they take crafty counsel, And consult against Thy hidden ones.

4 They have said, 'Come, And we cut them off from being a nation, And the name of Israel is not remembered any more.'

5 For they consulted in heart together, Against Thee a covenant they make,

6 Tents of Edom, and Ishmaelites, Moab, and the Hagarenes,

7 Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek, Philistia with inhabitants of Tyre,

8 Asshur also is joined with them, They have been an arm to sons of Lot. Selah.

9 Do to them as to Midian, As to Sisera, as to Jabin, at the stream Kishon.

10 They were destroyed at Endor, They were dung for the ground!

11 Make their nobles as Oreb and as Zeeb, And as Zebah and Zalmunna all their princes,

12 Who have said, 'Let us occupy for ourselves The comely places of God.'

13 O my God, make them as a rolling thing, As stubble before wind.

14 As a fire doth burn a forest, And as a flame setteth hills on fire,

15 So dost Thou pursue them with Thy whirlwind, And with Thy hurricane troublest them.

16 Fill their faces with shame, And they seek Thy name, O Jehovah.

17 They are ashamed and troubled for ever, Yea, they are confounded and lost.

18 And they know that Thou -- (Thy name is Jehovah -- by Thyself,) Art the Most High over all the earth!