Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ALERT!!! NorthComm Activation in Montana!!

Good morning Brothers & Sisters in Christ!  I just read an alarming article this morning, originating from Steve Quayle.  I would also like to add that...my husband & I lived in (between actually) Kalispell & Columbia Falls, Montana.  My husband had accepted a job with Flathead Electric, in Kalispell.   I had also filled in for a Speech Pathologist in the Kalispell School district, while she had surgery.  I say all that, to say this...I recognize the trees in the pic (looks like the Flathead Valley) as well as the facilities mentioned in the article.  Therefore...I believe this story is legit!  

I would also like to add this.  Back in 2010...right after we moved back to Oklahoma (we had moved to Montana in 2008)...I ran across a report from the former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff at the Pentagon (now retired)...Alexander Cuppett.  He had been informed by an "insider" about a drill that had taken place in Montana, pretty sure it was in Eureka if I recall correctly, NW of Whitefish/Kalispell.  Foreign troops had been working with NorthComm & had swept in to a local farmstead...holding the entire family at gunpoint...subduing them, & taking over the farm.  It wasn't until AFTER they had successfully gained control, did they release the family members & inform them that it was "all only a drill!"  Can you imagine the terror these poor people were faced with?  They had NO rights for filing a lawsuit...as the local sheriff's were part of the entire process!!  

I remember reading all this...as if it was yesterday...& it hit me hard...since I had just been living there...as in "too close to home!"  Not sure why they choose Montana for these drills...perhaps because the population of people is so low? I know when the recession hit in '08...many people were forced to leave the Flathead Valley, due to no work...& there weren't many there to begin with...when comparing "population density" to most other cities in the USA. We left in 2010.

PLEASE read this article below with the intent to start preparing...TODAY!!!...for none of us know the "day or hour" in which our Lord Jesus will come!  

"FAIR USE FOR EDUCATION & DISCUSSION" 

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2012/09/looks-like-martial-law-is-next-troops-in-kalispell-montana-columbia-falls-under-north-com-command-2461518.html

PLEASE COME QUICKLY LORD JESUS!?
~TJ

Re: ALERT!!! NorthComm Activation in Montana!!

Alexander Cuppett is another reliable source to follow. I've been following him for about 5 years now. Here's his website...

http://alcuppett.com/

I tried to find this article (regarding the incident in Eureka, MT) in his archives & I found it. However, my iPhone WiFi seems to be dragging & wouldn't complete the URL to the specific articles...although, they pulled up on my phone. So...I'm pasting the articles below...but you will have to go to his website & "archive" these articles yourself...since mine wouldn't let me "copy" the specific links. Sorry. They are archived underneath "August '09 & November '09."

"FAIR USE FOR EDUCATION & DISCISSION"

"Al Cuppett – Official Website
What you dont know wont hurt you – it will kill you!
Menu

Foreign troops harassment of landowners in Montana during FEMA’s “NLE09” (27- 31 July 2009)

Al Cuppett
US Army & Action Officer, the Joint Chiefs of Staff (Retired)
366 Graves Mill Rd
Madison, VA 22727

25 August 2009

Subject: Foreign troops harassment of landowners in Montana during FEMA’s “NLE09” (27- 31 July 2009)

TO: Admiral Mike Mullen, Chairman, the Joint Chiefs of Staff

INFO: SECDEF; SECNAV; SECAF; SACEUR; DCINCEUR; VJCS; CSA; CNO; CSAF; CMC; CINCCENT; CINCSOUTH; DCINCSOUTH; CINCPAC; CINCLANT; CINCLANTFLT; CINCPACFLT; COMSUBLANT; COMSUBPAC; CG ALASKAN CMD; CGFORSCOM; CGNORTHCOM; DIR JCS/ J-7; DIR JCS/J-6; DIR JCS/J-3; NGB; SMA; CDR- JCSE

References:

a. FEMA National Level Exercise 2009 (NLE09) 27-31 July 2009

b. Letter, A.B. Cuppett – Sheriff Anderson, Lincoln County , MT , Same subj, dated 4 Aug 2009 (NOTAL)

c. Letter, A.B. Cuppett – Sheriff Anderson, Lincoln County , MT , Same subj, dated 12 August 2009 (NOTAL)

d. Phonecon, A.B. Cuppett – Michelle Barney, Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office, Same subj, 25 Aug 2009

e. E-mail, A.B. Cuppett – Dir, Army Ops Center, Hostile Blackhawk Helicopter sortie, dated 7 Feb 09 (NOTAL)

f. Letter, A.B. Cuppett – Colonel Wayne Huggins, Supt VSP, Hostile Cobra Sortie, dated 17 Feb 1995 (NOTAL)

This letter is submitted to CJCS due to the fact that apparently “forty fully armed South American” troops at/near Eureka, Montana, at gun point, forced landowners off their property, and then proceeded to run a bayonet drill, thus terrifying these US citizens during the Exercise noted in Ref a.; which according to FEMA’s website would utilize “agencies of Mexico, Australia and Canada” during NLE09. They neglected to state the “agencies” would be armed foreign troops on US soil.

To wit, Ref b. (Atch 1), due to interest by myself and Madison County officials, requested Lincoln County Sheriff Darrell Anderson to advise me if the subject incident did in fact happen; and if so what [FEMA “damage control”] “cover story” was told him regarding the reported action near Eureka.

Ref c. (Atch 2) was a follow-up letter advising Sheriff Andersen that if he did not respond to the undersigned by 25 August 09, that CJCS, and a host of other United States Flag Officers, would be immediately informed of the Montana issue; to include other such counter-sovereignty incidents. Further, Ref c. also advised Sheriff Anderson if he did not respond with either a denial or confirmation of the incident by 25 Aug 2009, that it would be prima facie evidence that subject incident did in fact occur. During Ref d, Ms. Barney confirmed the sheriff did in fact receive Ref c. Sheriff Anderson also received copies of Ref’s e. and f. (Atch 3 & 4) which will be discussed below. Again, Sheriff Anderson received both referenced letters and never responded.

Be further advised that on 6 June 2009, almost two months prior to “D-Day”, NLE09, at least one-hundred Mexican troops in camo uniforms, on two busses, were seen in Garner, NC, eating at the Golden Corral. Moreover, on 7 June, a tour bus with a placard reading “Canadian Armed Forces” was seen at Opal, VA. Subsequent to this observation an alarming report came from Andrews, NC, wherein twenty-seven HUMVEE’s loaded with “Asian and European troops” were observed within the town limits. These troops were extremely unfriendly and proved to be very aggressive when a citizen attempted to photograph them. Admiral Mullen, such “incidents” are just the tip —of the tip —-of the iceberg since 1994; and even as far back as 1988!

Ref e. (Atch 3), subsequent to the initial 5 Feb 09 Madison County 911-Dispatcher Phonecon with the AOC-DO, advised the AOC, and many other US Flag Officers, in writing, of the hostile Blackhawk sortie over Madison County on 5 Feb 2009.

Ref f. (Atch 4) advised the Superintendent, Virginia State Police, of the hostile Cobra sortie flown against Sheriff Bill Spence on 14 February 1995. The Cobra, observed w/optics, was seen to have sortied to and from the FEMA base on Peter’s Mountain, located at 3200 Peter’s Mountain Road, Cismont, VA; thus, the “Black Operations Directorate” of then-FEMA, now within the Department of Homeland Security, was implicated. To wit, I’ve had numerous aircraft over my house at 100 feet AGL, including Soviet MI-17 Hips, and a MI-24 Hind, beginning in April 1994. Please note, I hold FAA Private Pilot Certificate, SEL, # 1797720.

Sir, I don’t expect you to be able to do anything about this because then-CNO ADM Mike Boorda tried to stop Clinton and his “Illuminist” cronies; and certainly most of you “Four Buttons” witnessed what it cost him. To wit, an observer’s report from “M” Street, near the CNO Quarters, plus a cryptic follow-up FBI report to investigative talk show host Steve Quayle, revealed ADM Boorda did not commit suicide! This letter is but a “vehicle” to inform Flag Officers, and others, who ought to have already figured out what’s going on. Our time as a free people is very short; and without the Lord’s Direct Intervention we’re a doomed society.

Very respectfully, with warm regards,

/s/ Al Cuppett

Alexander B. Cuppett

Bronze Star and Purple Heart Medal Recipient, et al, Vietnam , 1970-1971 (1957-1979)

Secretary of Defense Civilian Service Medal, the Joint Staff, 1984-1990

Joint Meritorious Unit Award, the Joint Staff, 1984-1990

Joint Chiefs of Staff Identification Badge Recipient, 1989"

"Al Cuppett – Official Website
What you dont know wont hurt you – it will kill you!
Menu

Confirmation of the foreign troop action in Eureka, MT, during FEMA Exercise NLE09
Alexander “Al” Cuppett

US Army & Action Officer, the Joint Staff, Retired

366 Graves Mill Road

Madison, VA22727

20 October 2009

Subject: Confirmation of the foreign troop action in Eureka, MT, during FEMA Exercise NLE09

On this website, www.alcuppett.com, sponsored-established by a “Believer-benefactor”, you’ll find several letters dedicated to the subject troop action, during the 27-31 July 2009 timeframe, at/near Eureka, Montana; to include letters to Admiral Mullen, Chairman, the Joint Chiefs of Staff; and two letters to the Sheriff of Lincoln County, **one each, Darrell Anderson, requesting information/confirmation about the reported incident.

I’ve received a “second witness”, and based on that biblical principle, herein I insert the email testimony concerning this “incident” in Eureka.

Here is the foundational scripture:

“In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established”

(2 Corinthians 13:1 KJV- AKJV 1611)

Here is the email, quoted as received, from “Y. David” about two weeks ago:

QUOTE:

“Hi Al,

Just a note. I spoke with a friend in California who lives in an area heavily dedicated to cattle ranching. A lot of local buckaroos will go elsewhere for seasonal work; for example, when other areas are branding [cattle].

My friend was sitting down with a local cowboy who just returned from seasonal work in Montana. He told him all about that [troop] harassment incident that you reported on [in Eureka,
Montana]. It happened on the ranch he worked at. He was there, as one of the US civilians harassed by the foreign troops.

My friend had no other knowledge of the incident, never heard or read about it; until this California buckaroo told him what had happened to him in Montana”. Interesting?

God bless you,

Y. David” UNQUOTE.

So we now know why Sheriff Anderson wouldn’t reply to my letters. He was afraid to do so; or he was warned by Homeland Security to say nothing.

My Jewish friends you’d better MAKE ALIYAH; like NOW!! The rest of you had better get an old King James Bible and start praying for the Lord to save you; or protect you.

As Sergeant First Class Jerry Bieker, USA, prophesied in 1972, in Pattonville, Germany, “My children, gather yourselves together, for the worst is yet to come.” We have arrived!

Maximum distribution of this letter is encouraged

In the Name of the Lord, our First and Last Hope,

Al Cuppett

Bronze Star and Purple Heart Medal Recipient, et al, Vietnam, 1970-1971 (1957-1979)

Secretary of Defense Civilian Service Medal, the Joint Staff, 1984-1990
Joint Meritorious Unit Award, the Joint Staff, 1984-1990
Joint Chiefs of Staff Identification Badge Recipient, 1989"