Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Netanyahu says "Time has run out!" Fiery Judgment Coming SOON as America abandons Israel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gpk8V2oVe94

Re: Netanyahu says "Time has run out!" Fiery Judgment Coming SOON as America abandons Israel.

Andy you are so right. Thanks for making this excellent video.

I just saw an article from Arutz Sheva in Israel about the US cutting support for Israel in this most urgent matter of dealing with Iran. I don't believe that the Israelis are fooled by all the circuitous rhetoric by this empty chair. Here is the article. Note especially the last two paragraphs. What a shame that they get it and some American voters do not.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/12133

Re: Netanyahu says "Time has run out!" Fiery Judgment Coming SOON as America abandons Israel.

Andy you said a lot of truthful things in this video.

World War 3 is just about to take place.Anybody that does not see this has their head in the sand.

When it comes to salvation I give the invitation for a person or people to accept Jesus Christ as their Savior and Lord.

Too many people are taking that word Savior and interpreting Jesus Christ as their insurance policy.

I was talking to a person a while ago and he said that he stepped forward at this place but he had no fruit for Jesus Christ.

Later I tried to explain to him that Jesus Christ is not an insurance policy.He is the Son of the Living God.He gave me no response.

The word believe is always used in the action or present tense in the New Testament unless I am missing something.

If I am letting Jesus Christ be my Savior and Lord everyday there is going to be some kind of a Godly change in my life.

It will come out in our speech,in our responses and yes our whole life.

It will be interesting to see who really goes up in the rapture.In one vision the man saw very wide spaces of people going up.His conclusion was that not many people are going up in respect to the population of the earth.

My invitation is that anybody who has not accepted Jesus Christ as their very own Savior and Lord,to do so right now.There is very little time left.

Bob D: I just always love your responses!