Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
JOHN BOLTON CONFIRS: ISRAEL IS ALONE

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

John Bolton, former U.S. Ambassador to the UN, the most honest and clearheaded person in foreign policy, is saying that Israel should not wait to attack Iran because Barack Obama will never come to Israel’s aid. In an interview published in Maariv, Bolton stated:

There is no way at this stage to prevent Iran from going nuclear without use of force. It is very unfortunate in my opinion, but I see no possibility that Obama will use military force, and therefore it falls upon Israel. I think that even though the Administration says that containment is not its policy, it will become its policy the day after Iran possesses nuclear weapons.

They won't like it, but they do believe that a nuclear Iran can be contained, just as we contained the nuclear Soviet Union during the Cold War. Iran is not in a race for building one or two bombs. I think they believe that time is on their side and they will continue with what seems like a well thought-out plan, mostly because they believe that the United States under Obama's leadership will do nothing. And of course, they are afraid of Israel, but I think they trust Obama to pressure Israel not to do anything, and until now this has proved right.

I think Israel, like any other country, has a legitimate right to self defense. Israel has twice attacked enemies that were developing nuclear weapons, and it has the right to do so in this case as well.

Interviewed by the Intermountain Jewish News, Bolton said that Israel attacking Iran is not the best option: he would rather see the U.S. attack Iran:

The US has much greater [military] capabilities [than Israel]. That’s why Israel wants the US to do it. I believe the US should do it because we’ll get blamed anyway. Therefore, we might as well make sure it gets done right.

Bolton was unsparing in his criticism of both George W. Bush and Barack Obama:

I blame not only Obama, but the Bush administration. Sanctions are only good if they are comprehensive, swiftly applied and rigorously enforced. Obama has met none of those conditions.

And Bibi Netanyahu just warned U.S. Ambassador Dan Shapiro that time is running out. Meanwhile, Barack Obama warmly welcomes the fundamentalist Arab Spring.

Bolton is undoubtedly correct; shamefully for the United States, Israel will have to go it alone. But after all, the U.S. President is the same man who has disparaged the Old and New Testaments while calling the Muslim call to prayer “one of the prettiest sounds on earth.”

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/08/31/John-Bolton-Confirms-Israel-is-alone

Re: JOHN BOLTON CONFIRS: ISRAEL IS ALONE

I agree with John Bolton, Obama has abandon Israel, as he has done nothing to stop Iran building their Nuclear arsenal. Israel has the right to defend herself, from a nuclear attack. It's much too late for sanctions, as they should have been inforced right at the start, with an immediate retaliation because they didn't oblige. Now, the only way to stop Iran, is to attack and destroy whatever they can, to halt nuclear destruction.

The only think I'm sorry about is that Israel believed the Son of Perdition, instead of taking action much sooner.

My prayers are with Israel, for I know, whom holds their future in His hands.
We know the ending, however, the present, and the very near future looks bleak for Israel; God Himself, in the person of Jesus, will come to fight in the battle of Armageddon, for His chosen ones.

Thank God there are still honorable people like John Bolton, that speaks the truth, and tells it how it REALLY is right now.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie,

I agree with both you & John Bolton; when it comes to Israel having a right to defend his (Jacob, is a male) self...since it's air apparent Zero won't do anything about Iran (Persia)'s nukes.

I also doubt Zero will do anything if the U.S. too is attacked here on our soil either. It's no wonder that I gave him THE ideal nickname.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Just reading the headline on this thread is enough to make you cry. Who would have thought even a few years ago that this would ever happen. I tremble for this country because God is neither deaf nor blind and the eternal covenant promise to Abraham in Genesis 12 is still in effect. Our ungodly leaders have brought a curse upon this nation.

There is an excellent article in Arutz Sheva (Israeli news) today about the abandonment of Israel. It shows that they are wide awake and know treachery when they see it. Worse than not helping Israel is the fact that BO has strung them along and kept them from striking deliberately in order to give Iran more time to develop the bombs. He did it deliberately. He need not think that he will escape God's judgment for his actions.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=8247&msgid=1237907&cmd=show

Ezekiel's account of the Gog War in chapter 38 leaves the reader to believe that Israel will go it alone against the Russian/Muslim confederation. Sooo...I'm not a bit surprised by the current events. Just like David was alone (but with Jehovah) against Goliath, Israel will be alone (but with Jehovah) against the Gog/Magog army.

Later, Yeshua will return to do battle against the Anti-Christ forces in Bozrah (by himself) prior to the Second Coming as spoken about in Isaiah 63.

WSJ in Scathing Editorial Justifies Israel's Mistrust of Obama

WSJ in Scathing Editorial Justifies Israel's Mistrust of Obama

Check out this article. Can you say "vindictive"?

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4275749,00.html

Official: Obama will make Bibi pay after elections

Israel is not entirely alone...those of us who love and support Israel are still here...but for how long.

I never thought that Israel would be this alone till after the rapture. I thought our presence would stem the tide of this happening. Can you imagine their thoughts when we who supported them in so many areas, find us gone?