Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Still believe the Rapture COULD be aftee or even before R.H.

Hey Family. Even though I am VERY excited for R.H. this month, I still believe that the rapture could happen after or even BEFORE R.H.

I actually have 3 dates in mind that could possibly be the rapture date but OF COURSE...I DO NOT KNOW. Just keep them in mind for encouragement for the fact that the rapture COULD happen at ANY MOMENT!

As we all know..the first date is R.H. for MANY MANY reasons.

The next is Sept. 6/7
I say this for 3 reasons.
- 5..6..7..Jesus
- "40" days from 9th of AV (July 28 2012)
- "7" days from 8/30 ( Day that U.S. turns its back on Israel)

The next is EACH and EVERY DAY.

I also saw a post on five doves about Sept 11th but still
As with all dates..we will wait and see!

Keep looking up. God Bless!

Re: Still believe the Rapture COULD be aftee or even before R.H.

We truly hope & pray our redemption is THIS month, Kalan!!

Okay, I've known about the significance of RH for some 13 + years now (the day & time in which nobody knows) ~ however, something that's been mulling around in my mind..... just wondering, really nothing to go on..... but curious to think about ~ could the rapture happen BEFORE RH & then maybe the Trib could start on that holiday?

*scratches head* ~ like I say, just wondering.

When Matt. 24 mentions from the field working: one taken, one left... well, we know Jews would NOT be *working* in the field ~ or grinding at the mill ON a major holiday such as RH.... which makes me wonder if the rapture will not happen then.

At any rate, always watching, always praying!
Luke 21:36

Ready when HE is -- and hopefully soon!!
Amen!

I have been feeling the same way, R.A.!
Something that I've been noticing is that though prophecies have definitely been getting fulfilled..hardly any have been fulfilled in the way that my mind pictured it! Lol. Not that that is a bad thing..but it makes me think of things a little outside the box..and it it also makes me feel like the rapture could actually surprise us all!

Now of course..we are of the day, not night. So..though the rapture will be a surprise as far as the EXACT DATE..it also wont be a surprise for the fact that..WE KNEW IT WAS ABOUT TO HAPPEN.

I'm not setting that statement in stone though! Maybe it will be R.H. I wont be upset about that one bit.. BUT...it could be earlier.

Going off of my statement that no prophecy has happened as I thought in my head..and going off of what you said about the tribulation probably beginning on R.H.

That's what's been in my mind also.

Perhaps the sudden destruction wont be seconds from us leaving. It could be a couple of days or a week maybe. I'm just spitballing so don't take what I say too seriously because I HONESTLY don't know.

What if the earthquake happens before R.H. leaving Cali (where I live) a mess. What if we are here for a couple days after that and THEN the rapture happens. And THEN a couple days later (resulting in it being R.H) the REAL MESS STARTS. Between the couple days between the rapture and R.H...a story could be put together of what happened to the Christians...or maybe a story wont be put together. I have NO IDEA.

Next thing you know..on R.H. itself...a nuclear strike happens that kicks off the real tribulation and boom there u have it!

Now family, please don't take this to heart. I'm just conversing and speaking of a scenario that I honestly would not have expected.

But it has been going through my mind that..R.H. could POSSIBLY be the start date of the tribulation.

My whole point is...I'm still open for ANY DATE though if we happen to be here when Sept. 14th comes..Ill be looking ahead to R.H

I hear ya' loud & clear!

I'm with others here who think the rapture will (most likely) be before the election.

I sensed the Lord called me to help work on a conservative candidate's campaign (for high office) early this year; for what reason I'll never know as I do not believe we'll be here long enough for the general election. Even so: when we had him at a home show in the early part of the year and I was busy passing out his push cards & business cards -- some people were glad to get them, others were rude & would not take them. The rudest of all were 3 black ladies who, the moment they realized it was a conservative candidate, all 3 literally LAUGHED IN MY FACE!!!

I merely watched them walk on by -- but FELT an evil presence about them. (Folks, I'm not prejudiced & in fact, some of my best friends have been "people of color"!! That's a fact.)

But once that happened, the thought pretty much sealed it for me: that o is NOT coming out of office!!! too many demons at work & the Restrainer will leave -- LETTING them go to work full speed.

Interesting that you & I have the same thought Kalan, that the rapture could literally be any moment & POSSIBLY the Tribulation could begin on or around RH!!!! Sure would make sense.

Many have chosen Obama for their own personal reasons.
I myself,being 18 at the time with mine eyes not being open by the Lord yet, voted for Obama simply because he was African American, and I would think that people were being racist if ANYONE opposed him being in office.

But since I accepted the Lord into my life FULLY, I have been led to understand the truth.

It's going to be hard too get anyone to change their mind. Even now, its getting to the point where people literally want to fight if you mention anything bad about Obama.

But my job is to warn. God will do the changing of the hearts!

OH YEAH!

Something else that I JUST realized about Sept 6th is that it is the day that the DNC starts.

People will be gathering to watch Obama accept a nomination for president.

Matter of Fact... Check this out ,RA. I found this on RITA.. Talk about REALLY OVERSTEPPING THE BOUNDARIES!

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://mobile.wnd.com/2012/09/now-its-biblical-obama-316-at-dnc/

I dont know if this means anything or if anything will happen on that day rapture-wise but we will have to wait and see as usual. Time will tell