Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Elijah and Elisha and the coming Move of God

You guys triggered a parallel that I believe is coming soon.
Elijah did know the day of departure.
His understudy Elisha got the double portion of the power of God Elijah had.
It is my view, when we leave- those left here, upon receiving Salvation get the double.
Notice the similarity of the names of these two prophets.
This indicates a continuity of purpose.
Elisha got the double WHEN Elijah went UP!!!

The Tribulation Church will need the double.

Actually, I believe the double is 5 times anything we have seen.

Here is why- at the table with Joseph, when he revealed himself to his brothers, he placed more provision before Benjamin than the others.

Joseph is well known as a type of Jesus. Ben is the last son. A picture of the last son of Israel (we are grafted in) before the Second Coming. Those after us will get the double because they will NEED it.

This just struck me- didn't the firstborn get a greater portion of the inheritance? And doesn't God often turn the natural things around?
Jacob got what his elder brother rejected- the double came to the youngest!

I do not think it is a co-incidence that the prime minister of Israel is a "Benjamin" at this time. And recently, a prophet from Holland named Benjamin is being given angelic messages.

We are the Elijah band who go UP.
After us comes the EliSHA band.

Consider Elijah, he was dejected, pursued by the wicked queen.
He had had enough.
Take me! was his prayer.
God honored his request! He will honor ours too.

There is a lot about the tribulations disasters posted all over the net.
But God has saved His best wine for last!
I want to encourage you that it is not all devil down here when we leave.
The shadows and types say so.

Re: Elijah and Elisha and the coming Move of God

That's right! The two witnesses, Moses and Elijah, will preach in Jerusalem and the 144,000 Jews will preach all over the world. Hal Lindsey says they'll be like 144,000 Jewish Billy Grahams turned loose all at once, and their success will be phenomenal: a numberless multitude coming to faith in Christ all over the world. Most of that numberless worldwide multitude of Tribulation saints will die as martyrs, but a minority will survive to repopulate the earth when Christ returns. (Oh, and don't forget that three angels will preach, too!)

I wonder is it possible that the former and latter rain are the Elijah and Elisha anointing combined as the double portion that was given as Elijah's mantle was passed on to those left behind after Elijah (the church) was raptured. My thinking is could the rapture mark the distinction between the former and latter outpourings. Any thoughts on this please?

Elijah and Elisha, the Benjamin generation. That could be right. I have always wondered how to put the final great move of god together with a rapture. That looks possible.

There always seems to be a parallel between the experiences of Israel and the moves of God.
I think the Rapture is nearly simultanious with Israel's next conflict. Either that, or we get a big shot of power before we leave.

I say "nearly" because I trust God's goodness that innocent ones will be taken out of harms way by the catching away prior to Israel's enemies being destroyed.
I never thought about the combining of Elijah and Elisha in power. Good thought though.