Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Image of The Beast seen @ Myrtle Beach, NC!!

Valerie & Fellow RFTHees,

I happen to be watching our local Fox10 News channel THIS morning. When they showed this woman who had done a sand sculpture of Zero, the AC. Then Revelation 13 immediately sprang into mind when I saw it. So, if anyone finds a picture of it, please feel free to post it here under my thread. OK? Thank you.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Image of The Beast seen @ Myrtle Beach, NC!!

Awful looking thing isn't it?!

Fair Use for Information and Discussion purposes

Here's an article about it.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/09/creepy-dnc-workers-complete-sand-sculpture-of-obama-in-imitation-of-mt-rushmore/

Thanks sooo much, Philip, for posting that awful looking beastly sand sculpture of Zero.

And look Valerie & Regina! Notice that skyblue colored sheet hanging up behind THE Beast?!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Philip & Tammy, here's an update..It even got uglier..!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

CHARLOTTE, N.C. — A torrential downpour that struck Charlotte on Saturday afternoon damaged the Mount Rushmore-style sand sculpture bust of President Obama — an ominous beginning to what many fear is a plagued convention.

Workers were trying Saturday afternoon to reform the base of the sculpture, built from sand brought in from Myrtle Beach, S.C., pounding and smoothing out the sand that had washed off the facade of the waist-up rendering of the chief executive.

The sand sculpture was protected from above, and Mr. Obama's face didn't see too much damage. But the storm was so strong that its heavy winds blew the rain sideways, pelting the president's right side and leaving the sand pockmarked and completely erasing his right elbow.

Democrats' choice of Charlotte has drawn criticism from unions that don't like North Carolina's labor laws, and the state seems to be tilting away from Democrats politically.

The large Mount Rushmore-style sculpture drew comparisons to Mr. Obama's 2008 convention in Denver, when he accepted his party's nomination on a stage that looked like a Greek temple.

Read more: Heavy rains wash away 'Mount Obama' in Charlotte - Washington Times http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-politics/2012/sep/1/rains-wash-away-mount-obama/#ixzz25R9iBaiX

Valerie,

That's just too funny for words!!! Dontcha wonder what else might happen next at the DNC Convention!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Photobucket

Take the image down and keep the Cat.

LOL! You said it!

Meow!

Matthew 7:
[24] Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
[25] And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
[26] And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
[27] And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

When I saw this image...these verses came to mind. Just saying......

BTW, when my kids were little, we had a sand box made out of an old tractor tire. When the kids weren't in it, the tire had to be covered up otherwise,the resident cats would find it too tempting to "take care of business" in it.

Look at the picture again that Andy posted. My question is....what was the cat REALLY doing on that sand contraption??? I think he was taking care of business.

Mark W,

"My question is....what was the cat REALLY doing on that sand contraption???"

The cat was curious what the heck that image was all about, therefore, decided to take a closer look and climbed up it. When it came closer to the top he decided it was ugly and decided to show his disapproval by releaving himself on it.

Sorry couldn't resist, because that's what it looked like to me!