Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Warningthepeople: DON'T Strive After Wise Theologians of Today or Yesterday

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT!!!"
"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

DON'T Strive After Wise Theologians of Today or Yesterday

Published on Aug 31, 2012 by warningthepeople

A disciple of Jesus does NOT try to strive after wise and prudent people, like the theologians of today. But a disciple of Jesus focuses on JESUS and strives after JESUS. So many people are looking for what the "wise" "prudent" theologians of today or saying, or what the theologians of the past once said. Then they try to collaborate all those word that those wise and prudent people said, and then they try to make sense of God. BUT there is only ONE WAY TO KNOW JESUS, and that is to come into a relationship with Jesus, and when you do, He manifests to you, He gives you the Holy Spirit, and HIS Spirit will teach you ALL things. This is what Jesus said about the prudent in Matthew chapter 11; "At that time Jesus answered and said, "I thank You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and prudent and have revealed them to babes." If you want to know truth, you need to go to Jesus. So many people are striving after things that are NOT truth. They are looking to theologians or pastors, or to people that they THINK would hold truth, and you would think that these people would hold truth. BUT Jesus has manifested to BABES, He has manifested to children, He has manifested to His humble servants. BUT HE chooses NOT to reveal Himself to those who call themselves "wise" and "theologians" and "good leaders", so you need to go directly to JESUS. Don't go to these people. May the grace of Jesus be with you.

Re: Warningthepeople: DON'T Strive After Wise Theologians of Today or Yesterday

Calvin..

a while ago God spoke to me and said basically what you have written..That what the "wise theologians" teach is basically their own thoughts and interpretations of the Bible..some after seeking God but lots of them are just their own interpretations..and that my interpretation was just as good as theirs are..I seek God and read the Bible..so I need to stop listening to what others say, even if ..in my opinion, they are wise theologians..

Sandy:

AAAAAMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just "automatically" accepting what so-called "experts" say has led
to a lazy bunch of non listening Laodiceans!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS AND BLESSINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calvin

AMEN & AMEN!!!