Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Warningthepeople: Christians with FAKE Joy

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT!!!"
"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

Christians with FAKE Joy
Published on Sep 1, 2012 by warningthepeople

Joy is one of the fruits of the Holy Spirit that is given by Jesus. You can read about this in Galatians chapter 5. But joy is NOT what you see on many people's faces that say they are Christians. You know if you walk into their church and talk to these people, they will throw on a smile and shake your hand, maybe give you a hug, and they will try to attract people to their church, to their congregation by this fake phony joy. They joy is only skin deep; it's only put on as an act. But if you really get to know these people and you see what they're doing in private, you can tell that they don't truly have the joy of Jesus. Jesus is not what drives these people. Other things drive these people, but true joy comes from the Lord Jesus when He gives you the Holy Spirit, and it is in knowing that Jesus is our Lord and our Savior and our GOD and He is the prize at the end of the road. True joy does not mean that you just always have a smile on your face and pretend everything is okay. Because the day and hour which we live in, many people should be in mourning because their family and their friends are on their way to hell, that's NOT something to smile about and pretend to be happy about. You can have the joy of Jesus in your heart, but you can have sorrow from the Lord Jesus because so many people are rejecting Him. If you truly follow Jesus He will give you His heart. And His heart is in mourning for those who truly do NOT know Him. So have the joy of Jesus, but don't have the fake phony joy of these Christians in the Babylon church.