Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Urgent Need For Prayer

Sisters and Brothers,

I have not been a regular poster for some time now. I apologize. The attacks of the enemy have been unrelenting. I have, in the past, reached out for my family and even myself-on occasion. It is sooooo hard for me to ask for help. BUT I need your prayers.

I have had to seek out a new job and last week I was told I got a job and would be starting Thur, August 30Th. When I arrived I was told the
training classes had been rescheduled for Monday, September 3rd. Today I called for a confirmation and was informed that the security check was not complete and I would need to wait until tomorrow for a confirmation.

I am baffled and don't know what to make of this!

Please, if the Holy Spirit leads you, pray for me. I am certainly in need of this job. I gave my resignation to my past job, to be exited on the 29Th of August.

I have never before received a congratulations for a job, only to later be told the processing is not over.

I trust this is a clear explanation as I am beside myself, having just received this information. My calls previously were not returned in regards to confirmation Today I called, concerned about the lack of response and received the news that I may not be hired.

I am totally perplexed and only hope that our redemption is nigh-and at the door--therefor I am no longer in need of a job.

Thank you all for your prayers and know that I believe in the power of God and His willingness to be our provider. I also believe that there is power in numbers-sisters and brothers praying for each other.

Thank you again,

Cesca

Re: Urgent Need For Prayer

Cesca, Don't worry, surrender all to God, and lean on His understanding.
Perhaps someone was lacking in doing their security checks on new employees and has fallen behind. God Bless You Sis, please let us know that all is well come Monday, I'll be waiting for a good report. In Jesus' Love, Valerie.

Lord I pray, that come Monday September 3rd, all is well, and Francesca's job is secure. In the meantime Lord give her your peace that surpasses all understanding, so that she may be reassured that all is well with her new employer. Lord I ask this in your holy name, Jesus! Amen!

Cesca, its all joy to pray with our brothers and sisters in Christ. We are spread apart by geography but are one as Jesus prayed for us to be. We are glad to pray with you.

Praying for you

Cesca,
I am praying for you.
HD

Amen to that. We are praying for you.

I want to thank each of you for praying for me.

Valerie, I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your prayers! I know that even though I have been absent from the forum for quite awhile, that you have kept me in your prayers! Thank you.

Regina, you remind me that without our 'family', where are we? Thank you also for keeping me in prayer.

Heidi, also I am grateful for your prayers.

john, from even the other side of my world, Brother, you are with me.

I know (because I am guilty) that those who have clicked onto this thread, that many have also prayed for me!!!

THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!

I have still not heard from my "new job" about my ?start date?

BUT I have been in similar circumstances before and can only respond with songs, it is just the way the Spirit moves me.

While I confess the enemy has stolen my joy for a few days, I also know to Whom I belong and would like to share a few of the songs that have lifted my spirits~~along with your prayers.

Fair Use For Discussion Purposes

This is an e=mail I received a couple of years ago~~Author Unknown.

"I Am a 'Kept' Woman?

You see, there were a few times when I thought I would lose my mind,
But GOD kept me sane. (Isa. 26:3)

There were times when I thought I could go on no longer,
But the LORD kept me moving. (Gen 28:15)

At times, I've wanted to lash out at those whom I felt had done me wrong,
But the LORD kept my mouth shut. (Psa. 13)

Sometimes, I think the money just isn't enough,
But GOD has helped me to keep the lights on, the water on, the car paid, the house paid, etc.., (Matt. 6:25 -34)

When I thought I would fall, HE kept me up.
When I thought I was weak, HE kept me strong! (I Pet. 5:7, Matt. 11:28-30)

I could go on and on and on, but I'm sure you hear me!
I'm blessed to be 'kept.'

Are you...or do you know a 'kept' woman ?
If so pass it on to her to let her know she is 'Kept'

I'm Kept by the Love and Grace of God!

I am indeed a 'kept' woman and praise God for it!

Hope you can share this with other kept women! "

Without Him, I have NOTHING.

God bless you all.

And may our Jehovah Jirah, King of Kings and Beloved BrideGroom appear soon to take us home where we belong!

Yours in Christ,

Cesca

Well, the report is official, I do not have the job. God must have other plans. Just to be clear, it was admitted that it was not related to a security check, which I have never failed in the past, but rather a "not perfect fit" according to past employers. Both these employers who had extended a, "Please return if things don't work out." Well, in utter humbleness I have called one of these previous employers to ask for re-employment and will have to call the other should this not pan out. I have also gone to unemployment to file a claim, in order not to loose more time if things bottom out.

And if things bottom out~~I will be without shelter in a matter of weeks and of course no $$ for gas and food and such! I don't qualify for social services as the exit at my previous job was voluntary, even though I have proof of a promise of hire (voice mail that I saved).

If you would keep me in your prayers, that I might find favor in the eyes of my previous employers, I would be most grateful.

May God Bless you all mightily as we await the call to come home,

Cesca

Cesca,

I'm sorry to hear that, and yes perhaps God does have other plans for you.

Of course I'll keep you in prayer, that you get re employeed at your previous employer.

Trust God to see you through and I know he will.

Lord, help your servant Cesca, get fully employement as soon as possible, and may she be able to meet all of her needs. Lord you always work all things for good to those whom love you. Praying for a good report, in Jesus name, Amen.

Prayerfully,

Valerie

I don't mean to be a bother, but if those who are praying for me might revise their prayers (if need be!) would you pray that God's will be done.

I have had a peace today that reminds me He is able and willing to be my provider. I have been looking for work and if my old job is no longer available, so be it. That means that there is somewhere else God wants me to be. I am okay with that.

I am out tomorrow for 2 prospective interviews and simply would ask for clear direction from our Lord.

Praise Jehovah Jireh, Jehovah Shalom, our Father, Jesus and Holy Spirit.

His mercies are new every morning, He calls me friend and his beloved and soon I am his Bride!

Thank you all again for keeping me in prayer and may our God richly bless you.

cesca

PRAISE GOD from whom all blessings flow!!!

I just got back from my interview, and was hired for full time employment.

The interview was scheduled for 3:30 EDT and I am already home to tell you I have a job! I start Fri the 14Th.

Thank you all for your prayers.

I will see you all in the air and owe you a great big hug.

God Bless you all, my sisters and brothers.

Praise God, thank you Jesus, for hearing prayers, and leading you to and granting full time employment. Wonderful news Cesca! God loves you Sis!
I knew He would do it and He did, in His perfect timing!