Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
*Wedding March*

From out of nowhere I just heard this song Fair Use and Discussion Purposes http://youtu.be/yT9WoIKelbk

Re: *Wedding March*

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Joyful Ukrainian Wedding March when the Bride & Groom enter the wedding reception and marriage supper along with the rest of the wedding party; to celebrate their joyeous occassion, brings back memories way back 45 years ago at our wedding.

Butterflies, I am so excited about you hearing the Wedding March! We must be CLOSE, CLOSER, CLOSEST to the Rapture we have ever been. You've inspired me -

Here is the music my oldest daughter used for her Wedding March - "Canon in D" by Pachebel

My younger daughter chose, "Jesu, Joy Of Man's Desiring" by Bach

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Mendelssohn's Wedding March

Fair Use For Information and Discussion Purposes

I recognize that last wedding march!

You're gonna love this - A Jewish Wedding

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Valerie, the Ukrainian Wedding music sounds Jewish to me. Love it!

Texas Sue,

I love it too, it's lively just like the Jewish music!

I couldn't resist posting this, it's like us sing to Jesus!

The Bride to the Groom - From this Moment...it's so beautiful.

Valerie that was beautiful! 7Butterflies you really started something. We are having entirely too much fun with this thread.

Here is another popular Jewish song and dance for weddings - "HAVA Nagila". Don't know what it means in Hebrew but love the music.

Fair use for information and discussion purposes

Final scene from "My Big Fat Greek Wedding"

"The Anniversary Song" by Andy Williams
(Oh how we danced on the night we were wed...)

Fair use for information and discussion purposes

Hi Texas Sue and Valerie, beautiful. The Jewish weddings are so festive and the ceremonies are just beautiful! I hope the guys aren't feeling left out.