Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BHO - Israel Is On It's Own If It Attacks Iran

What kind of judgment is about to hit the U.S. now after the 'resident' has slammed the door in Israel's face, letting them know our country will do absolutely NOTHING to help them defend themselves against Iran? This is getting very nasty and extremely serious.

http://debka.com/article/22322/Top-US-soldier-“I-don’t-want-to-be-complicit”-if-Israel-attacks-Iran

In its bluntest message yet, the US administration under Barack Obama, declared that Israel is on its own if it decides to go for Iran’s nuclear program with a military operation. Thursday, Aug. 30, Gen. Martin Dempsey, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, offered the view for the third time in as many weeks that an Israeli attack would “clearly delay but probably not destroy Iran’s nuclear program.”
But this time, talking to journalists in London, he added impatiently: “I don't want to be complicit if they choose to do it."

Dempsey then astonished his audience by saying he did not know Iran's nuclear intentions, “as intelligence did not reveal intentions.” What was clear, he said, was that the "international coalition" applying pressure on Iran "could be undone if was attacked prematurely."

Re: BHO - Israel Is On It's Own If It Attacks Iran

U.S. to Israel: If You Attack, We Don’t Have Your Back

Texas Sue
What kind of judgment is about to hit the U.S. now after the 'resident' has slammed the door in Israel's face, letting them know our country will do absolutely NOTHING to help them defend themselves against Iran? This is getting very nasty and extremely serious.

http://debka.com/article/22322/Top-US-soldier-“I-don’t-want-to-be-complicit”-if-Israel-attacks-Iran

In its bluntest message yet, the US administration under Barack Obama, declared that Israel is on its own if it decides to go for Iran’s nuclear program with a military operation. Thursday, Aug. 30, Gen. Martin Dempsey, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, offered the view for the third time in as many weeks that an Israeli attack would “clearly delay but probably not destroy Iran’s nuclear program.”
But this time, talking to journalists in London, he added impatiently: “I don't want to be complicit if they choose to do it."

Dempsey then astonished his audience by saying he did not know Iran's nuclear intentions, “as intelligence did not reveal intentions.” What was clear, he said, was that the "international coalition" applying pressure on Iran "could be undone if was attacked prematurely."

T/Sue,

Just maybe, our impending Rapture could very well be the exact judgment on the U.S., so that God can begin casting His judgment on the Zero administration. Do you suppose?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Texas Sue,

I believe the deadline for the US in regards to Iran given by Israel is Sept. 25th. Israel will have no choice but to attack Iran, they have already waited too long, because they believed Zero would do something productive.

Tammy, I believe, the US will be punished because of their refusal to stand with Israel, if Israel attacks Iran. Sudden destruction & the Rapture, together...soon and very soon!

Praying for God's will to be done, according to His plans!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Report: Netanyahu Slams Obama Over Iran Nukes (Bible Prophecy Blog)

I am thinking that God allowed Israel to go along with BO because it was not time for us to leave. I agree with Valerie.
The Rapture will affect the U.S. like no other nation.

Papapos on youtube heard, "25 million intastate" and did not know what it meant. He looked it up and it means -left without a will.
He said that may not be the exact number.
25 M is 14 percent of the US population.

Now consider what would occur if there becomes an excess of 14 percent homes, mortgages not paid, car payments not made, farms not farmed, no little children, excess govt. workers (no lower grade teachers needed, nor many handicap workers). The shock to the system will be great.

Israel will go it alone, but God is bigger than all the nations combined.

My prayer and declaration lately, besides protection for the Jewish people, is that every missile launched against them blows up on launch.
That, the angels hold their hands on the tips of the rockets preventing them from arising. Just as in "The Button".
That, angels put their finger in the end of every gun fired against Israels so that the gun barrel explodes.
I pray that the innocent Islamics be protected and come to the truth.

To me, this is intercession, using our authority.

Mike T, what you said about the guy who saw "25 Million Intestate" without wills is interesting. I have a will but it all goes to my children whom I believe will be in the rapture with me. I thought about changing the will and leaving everything to a ministry in Israel, but if there is no body, then you cannot prove death and then a will is useless. Our bodies will be GONE.

I was thinking about all of this just this week. Many have stocked their houses with food and water for those left behind. My house is full of Christian books, bibles, and music, tapes, DVD's etc. What if the sudden destruction, meteors, fires, bombs, and all destroy our properties? Then all the preparation is for nothing. I have asked God to protect my home and bring whoever needs shelter and salvation into it. Of course it is up to God what He does with these things after we leave. I just don't want the ennemy to come in and destroy one more thing in my life whether I am here or not.

Texas Sue, would you please pray that God would do the same thing for me? Of course, my widowed mother and I live in a rental house--it's not ours--and it's located in a small town in a southeastern Oklahoma rural area, but its need for protection, I suspect, will be just as great. Please pray that God will protect not only our rented house but also my left-behind package, my other Christian materials (books, music CDs, videos, and DVDs, as well as stuff I've printed off my computer and other materials), my TV, my combination VCR/DVD player (which can only play, because an external tuner is required to be able to record anything, as well), and my computer, so that God can use them to do the most good. Thanks!

The thing I always found interesting and don't know if it has changed in the past few years or not...but it used to be that with life insurance, if the person is missing the insurance company waits "7" years before declaring the person deceased - I always thought that very interesting.

I knew God had a hand in it with the Rapture that people will not be able to claim life insurance polices for the entire tribulation period and will not get a cent of insurance; guess that is if there is a country left or not anyway plays into as well.

As I said, not sure if it has changed but that was always the standard before - giggle.

Mike, I'm saying Amen to what you said "My prayer and declaration lately, besides protection for the Jewish people, is that every missile launched against them blows up on launch.
That, the angels hold their hands on the tips of the rockets preventing them from arising. Just as in "The Button".
That, angels put their finger in the end of every gun fired against Israels so that the gun barrel explodes.
I pray that the innocent Islamics be protected and come to the truth.

To me, this is intercession, using our authority."

And Sue, I've asked the same thing, that my home be a shelter for some who reject the beast system, a place where prayer, worship and seeking God is safe. A place where there is some provision to bring even temporary relief. Please God, let there be some places of refuge so that some will be able to come to Christ and remain alive till He comes a second time and sets up His kingdom on earth.

Very interesting about the waiting period with insurance. I think that is right.
I have my will right here next to the computer in a marked envelope and was asking if I should change the executor, since I don't think he will be here- no answer. So it stays.
On the protection of your property- go for a walk around your place and declare with conviction that the protection of God is on everything you own. That it will be used for only God's purposes.

This is called "Binding and loosing". The authority to do that was given to us NOT just Peter.
Sure, we can request things from Father, but it seems He wants us to step up to a higher level in Him. To act like a Son excerizing authority in His Name.
I am thrilled that I got results with this manner of action when nothing else worked.
Jesus knew WHO he was, the farther we go- the deeper we will understand WHAT we are.
I am always saying, "I am what He says I am - I can do what He says I can do- i have what He says I have".
I really want to PROVE that good and perfect will of God by the renewal of my mind.

Thanks for joining me in agreement for the defense of Israel!

Mike

Mike everything you said above about our authority in the Name of Jesus is absolutely correct. The last thing Jesus did before He ascended into heaven was to give His authority, His power of attorney to His followers/disciples/believers. It is like having a check but not cashing it if we neglect to use that authority in our time here on earth.

I bought the house I am in now in 2003. I went to the hardware store and bought the small wooden stakes, drove one into each corner of my property lines and declared scriptures over them that the Holy Spirit gave me. I walked the property line from one stake to the other around the entire plat and declared the blood of Jesus over my property, and the protection of heaven and asked God to station angels there to guard it. I am asking for that to continue after I leave. Kathy, I will pray for your home too; however, it will be good for you to declare God's purposes and protection over it also since you have the authority of the one who occupies it.

Mike, regarding what you said specifically about the protection of Israel and which Regina confirmed as a 2nd witness, I now confirm as a 3rd witness. Amen Lord, Let it be so.

Valerie and Tammy, I believe that Valerie is right about the judgment/punishment that will fall on our country due to the heinous and ungodly decisions of our leaders in politics and the military. I just posted a letter from 5 Doves that also points to this happening. I believe it will also happen quickly. As we reach the tip of the end of time all actions and their consequences seem to be occuring almost on top of each other. Here is the link to my thread called "The Turning Point".

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1237875&cmd=show

Thanks Sue!
I am so delighted to be with you guys (generic term) of like mind!

I can't purchase and use any wooden stakes in the front or back yards, Texas Sue; I'm not the one who pays the rent for this house. But I can pray.

What Scriptures did the Holy Spirit give you, BTW? I should like to know what they are so I can use them, too. Thanks!

The stakes would not be useful if you are renting the house and not buying it so you don't need them. I used them like the Earnest Money on the house to "stake my claim" so to speak.

As far as the Bible verses, those were given to me at that time by the Lord. I believe there were nine of them and I read two over each stake and three over the last. I know that I had written them down but that was ten years ago and I have no idea where I put that piece of paper. Sorry, but I do not remember what the verses were either. I know they were directly from the Holy Spirit because He gave me the first one and as soon as I wrote it down the others came like a flood. They were pertinent personally to me and my situation at the time. If you ask the Lord I am sure He will give you the words He wants you to declare over your boundaries.

Wait, that sparked my memory. I remember clearly that one verse he gave me was Acts 17:26

"And He made from one common origin, one source, one blood of all nations of men to settle on the face of the earth, having definitely determined their alloted periods of time, and THE FIXED BOUNDARIES OF THEIR HABITATION, [their settlements, lands, and abodes"].

If He gives you more verses I am sure that they will be personal to you and your situation. I also declared the bloodline drawn in Jesus' name around my property boundary lines and over my home and everything in it. The enemy CANNOT cross the bloodline. It is what caused his defeat and his ultimate future place in the lake of fire. God bless your efforts Kathy on behalf of you, your mom and any post-rapture residents in that place.

EDIT NOTE: Remembered one more: Psalms 16:6 "The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places, yes, I have a good heritage".

Lines - boundary lines
Heritage in some versions is translated "inheritance"

Got them! Thanks. Unless God gives me some more Bible verses, the two verses you posted above plus the procedures you and Mike described will have to do. Hopefully, it'll be enough.

OK, then, I've just put it all together on Word document which I'm going to print out shortly; this is what I've put together.

From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands. (Acts 17:26)

The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance. (Psalm 16:6)

Walk the property line from one corner to the other around the entire place, declare Scriptures over each corner of the yard, declare the blood of Jesus over our rented property and the protection of Heaven, and ask God to station angels here to guard it. Also declare the blood line drawn in Jesus' name around our rented property’s boundary lines and over our home and everything in it. The enemy CANNOT cross the blood line.

Ask that our home, after the Rapture, become a shelter for some who reject the beast system, a place where prayer, worship, and seeking God is safe. A place where there is some provision to bring even temporary relief. Ask God to protect our home and bring whoever needs shelter and salvation into it.

How's that?

Kathy G.

Kathy G.
Got them! Thanks. Unless God gives me some more Bible verses, the two verses you posted above plus the procedures you and Mike described will have to do. Hopefully, it'll be enough.

OK, then, I've just put it all together on Word document which I'm going to print out shortly; this is what I've put together.

From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands. (Acts 17:26)

The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance. (Psalm 16:6)

Walk the property line from one corner to the other around the entire place, declare Scriptures over each corner of the yard, declare the blood of Jesus over our rented property and the protection of Heaven, and ask God to station angels here to guard it. Also declare the blood line drawn in Jesus' name around our rented property’s boundary lines and over our home and everything in it. The enemy CANNOT cross the blood line.

Ask that our home, after the Rapture, become a shelter for some who reject the beast system, a place where prayer, worship, and seeking God is safe. A place where there is some provision to bring even temporary relief. Ask God to protect our home and bring whoever needs shelter and salvation into it.

How's that?

Kathy G.

Kathy, that looks good to me. Great job!

Thanks!

Benjamin Netanyahu really needs our prayers for strength at this time.

One other thing. Walking from yard corner to yard corner, declaring that stuff as you mentioned--does that need to be done over and over, or is one time enough?