Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prophetic Word of the Lord from Brother Marchus

This was posted on 5doves today --- Thought I would pass it on...
I do know anything about Brother Marchus so please use your discernment.

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2012/gerlinda831-1.htm
"Amazing Prophetic Word of the Lord from Brother Marchus"

A prophetic Word by Brother Marchus
The Lord gave him on 08/10/2012:

"For all that of old that you have heard
Shall NOW come upon the earth as a swift bird;
Darkness shall come as you approach the end of the year
For nations shall be covered with fear.
The seals are breaking fast
And the cup of iniquity overflows at last
For My warnings to America have fallen on deaf ears
And now men shall choke on their own tears.
Because they have rejected My life
Soon they shall eat of the fruits of their own strife.
The streets shall become graves in the night
But you must prepare to hold your place without fright.
By November hidden deceptions will become clear as water
And chaos shall begin the slaughter.
From the skies shall come a sign
With My Kingdom will it's time to align.
Pillage and plunder shall come to the cities and towns
And the enemy shall try to take away your crowns.
The East and West shall see My hand,
And who shall escape the mystery in the middle of the land?
They have mocked My Word and My Name;
Did they think My judgments are a game?
Stand up My prophets and cry aloud in boldness;
For I now judge America's coldness.
The blood of the innocent cries aloud before My throne
But now in great power comes the little stone.
For My hand shall come swift against your sin
I gave you time to enter in.
But in your filth you chose your course
Now see the Revelation horse.
The angels of correction now ride fast and hard
America, you have played your final card.
Did I not call you out oh land of the Eagle?
I called you to be holy, royal and regal!
But you forsook Me for idols and pleasure above all;
Now I will bring you down to barely crawl.
Let tears come to the eyes of My watchmen
For the time of reaping of your national sin.
For the FULNESS of evil shall now play out
As your heart oh America is ever so stout.
I have sent My prophets to warn
But your heart was only one of scorn.
From Hollywood to the White House shall you now see
All of Satan's plans he has for thee.
Did I not call you to come out of her and repent?
But you still reject the watchmen and prophets I have sent.
Because you chose to eat of the pleasures of sin
You shall now find My judgments on your food supply within.
You have opened your borders to the foreign order
Now you shall see the enemy surround every border.
The terrorists shall soon arise from their posts
And you shall see the dirty bombs and terrors from the sky come to your coasts.
The man in your capital house shall now show his true face
As you see him greet those of a fallen AND foreign race.
Many saints shall soon be hunted as prey;
But in My secret place they now must stay.
What must we do cries those of a hearing ear
I will show My elect My supernatural protection the end of this year.
For at the end of the year and in 2013 you will see the weakness of Your nation
But I warn you not to give place to deception and frustration.
Perilous times you will go through
Never can it be the same for the red, white and blue.
Oh major cities of every nation
You are about to see the worst destruction since creation.
The controllers shall soon openly show their arrogant plan
Upon the screens and radios they shall taunt every man.
Creatures "of the night" shall be among you commonly in the day
But I will give My elect the power to make them their prey.
People will begin to disappear in the night season
Oh your government knows well the reason.
I will make the month of December
A time for the whole world to remember.
The feathers of the Great Eagle shall be stripped this Fall
And Lady Liberty shall never again stand tall.
Baby George and others before him paved the way
Now Obama shall see his day.
JFK was the last true man for a truly white house bold and free
All those that followed did not have a TRUE heart for Me..

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=90

Re: Prophetic Word of the Lord from Brother Marchus

Ronald Reagan did! (Have a true heart for God, I mean.) And I am so glad that we're going to be gone from this planet before all this horrible stuff breaks loose.

With that said, I agree about the need for discernment. I don't know that John F. Kennedy had a true heart for God. Also, since this appears to be a word of prophecy, this really needs to be posted on the "Dreams, Visions, and Prophecies" forum.

Thanks JIMH,

Since it is a prophetic word it should have been posted in the Dreams, Visions, & Prophecy Forum.

I read this the other night, and like you said we should use our discernment.
I'm not really sure if this is or is not truly from God, so I'll stay neutral on this prophecy.

We'll leave this up for now, since it may have to do with warning and judgment.

Blessings!

Valerie

The part about 2013 and us still here does not ring true to me. I like to look at the news articles posted on Steve Quayle but am always wary of any prophecies there because he does NOT believe in the rapture and will likely not post anything that contains one. If this is talking about those saved AFTER the rapture, then fine. But I know from scripture that part of our salvation package is being delivered FROM wrath. Jesus took our judgment on the cross. All those in the age of Grace (from the resurrection of Jesus to the rapture) who have accepted Jesus as Savior and have been BORN FROM ABOVE (new creature) will be caught up before the tribulation starts and the ac revealed.

Sue and all, this is an area that people get mixed up on, the area of what a Christian could expect to go through. It has been said that why should one group of Christians not go through persecution when other generations had to.

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"
"Use Your Discernment"

Two things readers,

One is that there is a difference between the frailties of this life, this flesh and the wrath of God. There is a difference between the mistreatment that comes by the hand of man and being under the wrath of God. Since Adam all have died except for Enoch and Elijah because of the fall. Even this is not the *wrath* of God. Readers understand, if death had not come at that point, all generations since Adam, even evil such as Hitler, would still be alive. I do not want to even imagine this. Death has been used by God, as hard as it is to bear, to draw a line under wickedness until the time comes when wickedness is finally judged and death is no more. It is written
Isaiah 25:8
He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it.
and 1Cor 15:50-54
50 I tell you this, brothers: flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed. 53For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality. 54When the perishable puts on the imperishable, and the mortal puts on immortality, then shall come to pass the saying that is written:

“Death is swallowed up in victory.”
55 “O death, where is your victory?
O death, where is your sting?”

56The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. 57But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

58Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain.

God does not pour out His wrath on forgiven children. He even spared Lot and his daughters. Lots wife even would have been spared if she had not looked back. He spared Ninevah when they repented. He spared Noah and family. The *wrath* of God will come and we read about it in Revelation, it is poured on the ungodly and those who have not accepted God's plan of salvation which is His own Son sent to us, Jesus.

Two is that there is going to be a group of Christ followers who will not go through death to get to heaven. They are the group spoken of in
1 Cor 15:50-53

50 I declare to you, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— 52in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 53For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. 54When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.”

and in 1Thes 4
13Brothers, we do not want you to be ignorant about those who fall asleep, or to grieve like the rest of men, who have no hope. 14We believe that Jesus died and rose again and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. 15According to the Lord’s own word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left till the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 18Therefore encourage each other with these words

So I just want to encourage you all and myself as well, that the miseries that come with being human and the miseries that can come with the wickedness of people are not the same thing as being under the wrath hand of God. The resurrection of the just is coming. The end of death is coming. Jesus is coming back. God will keep His promises and fulfill what He had written for the generations of mankind. Look up because our redemption is coming. The sky will open to reveal "God's hidden place" and we will be called home. This is the promise of God.

This link will take you to multiple scriptures on the wrath of God and you can see it does not get poured out on Gods forgiven children
[/url]