Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Should or shouldn't we also watch the DNC Convention??

Fellow RFTHees,

Now that the RNC National Convention in Tampa, FL, is over. I have a great question to ask of you...

Should or shouldn't we also watch (via C-SPAN) the goings on at the DNC National Convention, that'll take place this coming next week in Charlotte, NC, as well too?

What do YOU think we should do? Eh!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Should or shouldn't we also watch the DNC Convention??

Tammy, I didn't even watch the RNC, but I understand that the DNC will have quite an Islamic flare to it. Either way, I'm thinking we won't see an election this year.

Kevin

I'm hoping we'll be in Heaven by then, in our new glorified bodies.

Tammy, To each his/her own, use your discernment.

I didn't watch the first one, and I won't be watching the second either.

After all I too believe like Kevin stated, there most likely won't be an election, instead a false flag, so that O can stay in power. Then riots, and all hell will break forth in America. I'd rather not watch, as I know what and whom he stands for, the less I see of him the better. His days are number too, his time has come to fulfill his evil part in scripture.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie
Tammy, To each his/her own, use your discernment.

I didn't watch the first one, and I won't be watching the second either.

After all I too believe like Kevin stated, there most likely won't be an election, instead a false flag, so that O can stay in power. Then riots, and all hell will break forth in America. I'd rather not watch, as I know what and whom he stands for, the less I see of him the better. His days are number too, his time has come to fulfill his evil part in scripture.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie, isn't that the truth! Everything about him makes my skin crawl and my stomach flip. Evil can be felt!

Even though I don't agree that he's the Antichrist, I agree with Texas Sue, otherwise, and I feel the same way she does. I can neither stand his face nor his voice, not even for a second; that's how much he repels me. I don't concur that he's the Antichrist, but he sure has the Antichrist spirit!

Valerie, Kathy G., T/Sue, & Fellow RFTHees,

After having most of the day yesterday & all night long to think about it...

Due to all that hate & evil that will be spewing out of that DNC Convention, I too have decided against watching as well. Because the is in the details... I'll join the rest of you, by not watching it.

I also hope that God will show His distain for what will be coming out of this sorry lame excuse for a convention, by sending His Son, Jesus, to call all of us Believers to Himself...and to taking us home with Him.

Maranatha!
Tammy