Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Difference

The world has shifted to the point that there is no longer any gray area in public relations, personal relations or opinions. It is very starkly obvious who belongs to God and who belongs to satan. There is no middle ground, there are no race, gender, nationality groups in the world, just two groups- 1. The SAVED 2. The UNSAVED

I am noticing in the news the very violent rantings of people who hate what is right, good, and pure. On Drudge Report today there are two articles of Hollywood types who are speaking death and destruction over anyone at the RNC convention. Now I am not saying that the Republicans are right, good, and pure. The objection of these people to this group is that on the whole regarding the majority of people involved and in the official party platform are beliefs and positions that are pro-life, pro-family, and anti-sinful lifestyles(homosexuality and drugs). That is really drawing fire from these two people publicly and probably thousands more privately.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://nation.foxnews.com/ellen-barkin/2012/08/28/ellen-barkin-hopes-hurricane-kills-every-pro-life-xenophobic-gay-bashing-sob-rnc

and

http://thehill.com/blogs/twitter-room/other-news/245767-samuel-l-jackson-asks-why-rnc-spared-by-isaac

The DIFFERENCE? These people declare death and calamity over those who don't agree with them, while Christians pray for God's mercy and salvation for those who are in sin and rebellion, not d a m n ation.

Re: The Difference

Excellent post Sue, it's very true, I too have seen all you speak of as well.

It's evident to those whom have Spiritual eyes to see, and Spiritual ears to hear that everything is either BLACK OR WHITE, there is no GRAY area left.

Yes only two groups now, the THE SAVED and the UNSAVED.
This separation will continue to take place until Jesus comes at the Rapture.

The SHEEP & the GOATS are being separated. The SHEEP hear the Shepherds VOICE, and reponded to HIS CALL, HERE I AM LORD IT IS I LORD, I HEARD YOU CALLING...!

Very true Sis, very true:

" The DIFFERENCE? These people declare death and calamity over those who don't agree with them, while Christians pray for God's mercy and salvation for those who are in sin and rebellion, not d a m n ation."

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

Re: The Difference

Valerie & T/Sue,

Check out both Matthew 24 & Luke 21 (NIV). There, you will see that we are indeed living in THE times as discribed Jesus.

The NIV version, is the version that even our favorite Hawaiian Pastor J.D. Faraq perfers.

Maranatha!
Tammy