Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WARNINGS; RE: Post Election Fire, Lockups, Hunger, Destruction‏ - MUST READ & WATCH VIDEO

I AM MAKING AN EXCEPTION, AND POSTING THIS ON THE PRE RAPTURE SITE IN FULL VIEW, DUE TO THE FACT IT IS A "WARNING" OF WHAT IS SHORTLY COMING. THIS IS
POSTED ON THE DREAMS, VISIONS, PROPHECIES FORUM! THIS IS A MUST READ, I
BELIEVE THIS MAY BE TRUE. MAY THE GOOD LORD HAVE MERCY ON HIS PEOPLE.

CAPITALS ARE FOR EMPHASIS ONLY.

HOWEVER, I FEEL LIKE SHOUTING, "HEED THIS WARNING, REPENT JESUS IS OUR ONLY PROTECTION...HE'S COMING VERY SOON"

THANKS TERRY FOR THE HEADS UP!

I received this in my email box from Terry along with a video!

Multiple prophecies of Obama re-election followed by FIRE

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"
"For Your Discernment"

God Have MERCY!!!
HEED THIS WARNING ~ SEEK GOD!!!
Repent!!!!!! GOD/Yahweh/Jesus/Yeshua is our only protection. . .

Look UP! Your hope comes from above, His name is Yeshua/Jesus! He's coming back!!!
S O O N !!!!!!!

WARNINGS; RE: Post Election Fire, Lockups, Hunger, Destruction‏ - MUST READ & WATCH VIDEO

Valerie, I just saw this on the dreams forum and replied to it there. Sounds much like the tribulation start to me. Don't know if Rick Wiles believes in rapture or not do you? I think any Christians rounded up will be the ones saved when we leave. Just my opinion.

Valerie, this article goes right along with the video. The Russians are more aware of what is happening in the U.S. than its own citizens. How pitiful is that?

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Russian Expert Predicts Obama Will Enforce Martial Law Before the End of 2012

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/08/russian-expert-predicts-obama-will.html

Valerie, I keep running into articles and news that back this video up 100%. Here is a very shocking one from the insider at DHS (homeland security) about the false flag plan going HOT, translation "green light".

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/49107

EXCERPTS FROM ARTICLE (must read it all - short but loaded with info)

DHS Source: “It’s going hot”

“It’s going hot.” Those were the ominous opening and closing words from my source inside the Department of Homeland Security in two separate contacts we had within the last 72 hours. Readers to this website and listeners to my radio program know this source as “Rosebud,” a source with access to high levels within the DHS administration.

According to my well-placed source within the DHS apparatus, what amounts to a final authorization was reportedly given to DHS directly from the White House. A “go signal” if you will.

“It’s going hot. The plan, or whatever specific operation that was devised, is going hot, being put into motion. You’ve got to let people know that something is up, approval has been given, and unless somebody stops it, we’re going to have a staged event inside the U.S., and it’s being set up so that it gets real ugly real fast.” Obviously, I asked for clarification and more details.

“What happens and when it happens depends on the events of the next sixty days. If it appears that Obama does not have a lock on the next four years to finish what he started, what he has been told to do, then watch for it ‘going hot.’”

Texas Sue,

I had such a great urgency to post this video on both forums, and I had no peace until I did. We have to know and warn everyone while there is still time.

I tell you the truth, this warning and video, hit me like a ton of bricks.
It speaks true, and loud and clear, I don't know how to explain it, but it was like a confirmation that this will most likely happen. The reason being I don't put anything past Zero.

God have mercy on His own Sue; it's time to leave, it really, truly, is TIME TO LEAVE WITH JESUS!

MARANATHA!

Valerie

I don't know about you but when I walk outside I can feel the darkness.

Me too Bob...

Come to think about this---I have heard this dream well over five times.