Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Beware!

Hello all!

The stangest thing happened to me tonight. A friend told me about FEMA camps tonight. I looked it up on youtube as advised. After watching videos on the FEMA camps and Fusion Centers I began to watch other sugguested videos found on the right hand side of the page. One video led to another. I watch a video on military check points which led me to a sugguestion of an ex cia opperative. While watching the video my barely used/almost brand new computer made the strangest sound and gave me the "blue screen of death." I now wish I wrote down all of the codes given on the page.

I then googled fusion center/government shutting down citizen computers. This is where it began more strange. As I viewed all the results my computer would essentially not allow me to view the web pages that seemed to discuss what I was looking for. My computer would either frezee once I selected a result, or while many pages of results in it would take me back to page 1 of my results. This continued for almost 2 hours until it shut down my internet page all together for the second time.

Has anyone else experienced this or heard of this?

Thanks,
Rachael

Re: Beware!

Hi Rachael,

I haven't had that same situation, however, if you are brave enough to attempt to repeat what you did last night, I recommend having a notepad and pen ready to write down the urls, and/or names of the links you googled, in the order and sequence that you looked at them (if you can remember).

If you posted those, we could see if what happened to you was duplicatable; and if so, then that would be something we would all need to consider, and it should make us all take pause.

It is possible that 'they' are testing the waters with activating the most recent set of offensive exec orders, and scanning computers, planting cookies, etc.

There is an old Chinese proverb, that goes (paraphrasing), 'If you put a frog in boiling water, he will jump right out; BUT if you put a frog in cold water, and slowly raise the temperature, he boils to death before he realizes it'.

Good luck.

Re: Beware!

Rachael & RFTH members,

My suggest would be exactly what the subject title states "Beware"

Rachael Please do not attempt to go back, as your computer may go down for good, or you can get a virus which will eventually shut your system down.

Some things are better left alone, in this case, it's one of them, since,
you may end up with a dead computer.

Everyone knows that we are being monitored, from different sources, government, internet, etc.

We know we live in big brother is watching, even our streets, schools are being monitered. Even the clothes we buy, have a bar chip sewn into, the inside of a garment to track that the item so it doesn't get stolen, and also to keep track by monitoring that person's where abouts and movements if they don't remove it. Our homes through certain unsuspecting device placed in technical equiptment are in place, for future application in the one world order system.

Thanks for the heads up...but best to keep your distance, especially if you're not sure what or whom you're dealing with; that's my opinion.

Just take a look at that American soldier whom was detained recently, because, of his views on the corrupt government...it's on one of the threads here.

Valerie