Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
End of America not set in concrete. PRAY

For your discernment

Dear RFTH family

After reading the post from Valerie about America I was deeply grieved (Johnny Kleck, sackcloth and Ashes). The message regarding America's future is is deeply concerning. I am praying for all you guys.

The confirmation for me in this is that the Lord has been giving me significant messengers and messages in my life on the 22nd and 23rd of August since at least 1989. (Not every year but regularly, That is as far back as I can recall this happening). On wednesday the 23rd I woke with significant peace like something was completed.

I haven't checked RFTH this week until now. I was awakened in the early hours this morning (Sunday the 26th) to see Mercury rising( I think). I was then awakened a little later to see Venus rising. (This has been happening to me alot lately).

I was troubled and tried praying but have been so grieved about the world lately that I found it hard. I couldn't sleep so I got up. I felt compelled to look at RFTH but I kept persisting in prayer. (I was trying to pray instead of coming to look here, giving the Lord first place).

When I looked the first thing I saw was this post by Valerie, so I have this encouragement.

HOLY HOLY HOLY is the Lord God Almighty, YHWH.

Our Almighty father is so great. He is full of mercy, not willing that any should perish. We have a great God. Praise you heavenly father. So

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land".

This is a promise to YHWH's people. We can change our Lords mind about things if

HIS people, not anyone else, HIS people, seek his face. That is US.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

Just keep praying for the Peace of Jeruslaem and the protection of Israel and all of Gods people around the world. Seek forgiveness for the sins of our nations.

Pray to be found worthy to escape those things coming on the earth and be taken home.

Shalom

Re: End of America not set in concrete. PRAY

John, its seems strange to hear you say you woke up on Sunday, August 26 since it is still Saturday, August 25 in the U.S. We forget that in Australia and other places "down under" that it is already tomorrow. So here you are speaking to us from TOMORROW! You are already in our future!

What you said is so true. I am praying that God hold off the destruction so that after the rapture there is space and time for those here who are left behind to get saved. There will be many who will remember what different christians said to them that they did not take seriously when hearing it. After we disappear they will remember, I am sure they will grieve over it and many will repent. But if bombs are falling so many will die before getting that chance. Please Father God hold back that judgment as you did for Ninevah when Jonah preached to them.

Finally, something you said stood out to me and I was wondering if the Lord gave you any insight as to what was completed. You said,

On wednesday the 23rd I woke with significant peace like something was completed

I am wondering if it was the quota for "the fullness of the gentiles". The complete number who must be saved before the rapture will occur. I am just guessing, but wondered if you knew what the "SOMETHING" was.

John I am pleased to see your comments and post.
I have been saying we can delay or minimize these judgments.

I really believe dire things are revealed so that God's people will take a stand both to the events and to God in prayer about them.
It can't be just so people later on can say they were told disaster was coming. And it sure isn't to generate fear.
But for us to be intercessors, to deflect/ delay/ or minimize them.

I am praying in the same way that Texas Sue is. I've been praying that God would not send everybody who's left behind here in America straight to Hell as soon as we're gone, but that He would give them a chance to be saved first. Surely, at least some of them will be saved after our departure if they're given that opportunity! They can't all be past all hope.

John & Mike T,

Yes of course I agree with both of you dear Brothers in Christ!

Prayer of righteous people (God's People) avails much, state the scriptures, and I agree!

All of us here, the both of you, Texas Sue, Kathy G, myself, and all the other members, can pray and ask God for mercy. Surely, God will not destroy His own amongst the wicked, for we are not appointed to wrath.
I pray that all people will awaken and hear the Lord calling, and answer his call; so that none should perish but all would be saved.

Pray dear Brothers & Sisters in Christ, prayer fervently, intercede for the lost, and then trust the Lord and leave it in God's hands.

Lord hear our prayers!
Amen!

Valerie