Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1st Astronaut to land on the Moon, Neil Armstrong dies @ age 28!

It has been just now reported on FoxNews, that the 1st Astronaut Neil Armstrong died today @ age 82.

The Apollo 11 Mission landed on the Moon on July 20, 1969, for which Neil was the 1st Astronaut to step on the Moon. When he did, he said--"The Eagle has landed." And then later he added these other famous lines, "One small step for man. One giant leap for mankind."

His surviving loved ones said for us that whenever we look at the Moon, wink at it, for Neil will be winking back at us.

If you ask me, when we're Raptured, we'll be flying past the Moon, won't we?

~~~~~~~~~~

If you want to, please feel free to add to this thread, re: 1st Astronaut Neil Armstrong. OK?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: 1st Astronaut to land on the Moon, Neil Armstrong dies @ age 28!

Valerie & Fellow RFTHees,

B/c Neil Armstrong was a former astronaut, I hope this "HIGH FLIGHT" poem by John Gillespie Magee, Jr. fits This poem is lieu of Neil's passing. Here's John's poem...

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;
Sunward I've climbed, and joined a tumbling mirth
Of sun-split clouds - and done a hundred things
You have not dreamed of - wheeled and soared and swung
High in the sunlit silence. Hov'ring there,
I've chased the shouting wind along, and flung
My eager craft through footless halls of air.
Up, up the long, delirious, burning blue
I've topped the wind-swept height with easy grace
Where never lark, or even eagle flew-
And, while with silent lifting mind I've trod
The high untrespassed sanctity of space,
Put out my hand and touched the face of God.

Although Neil soared high onboard a rocket, instead of a jet plane...in my heart I know that as the last line of this poem implies, put out his hand and touched the face of God, in spirit. Do ya' think?

Maranatha!
Tammy

NOTE: I really wish that I could change Neil's age from 28 to 82 in the subject line of my post, b/c I meant to post his age of 82 when he died!!!

SisterNChrist
It has been just now reported on FoxNews, that the 1st Astronaut Neil Armstrong died today @ age 82.

The Apollo 11 Mission landed on the Moon on July 20, 1969, for which Neil was the 1st Astronaut to step on the Moon. When he did, he said--"The Eagle has landed." And then later he added these other famous lines, "One small step for man. One giant leap for mankind."

His surviving loved ones said for us that whenever we look at the Moon, wink at it, for Neil will be winking back at us.

If you ask me, when we're Raptured, we'll be flying past the Moon, won't we?

~~~~~~~~~~

If you want to, please feel free to add to this thread, re: 1st Astronaut Neil Armstrong. OK?

Maranatha!
Tammy

LOL! I saw that it was a typo when I saw the title. You accidentally reversed the digits, I know.

He was a whole lot older than 28!

Kathy G.
LOL! I saw that it was a typo when I saw the title. You accidentally reversed the digits, I know.

He was a whole lot older than 28!

Yeah, like 82, not 28.

Maranatha!
Tammy

He must have been born the same year my mother was. My mother was born in 1930.

ha maybe he is 28 in heaven!

Tammy & Everyone,

July 21st 1969 was the day Neil Armstrong landed on the moon.
July 22nd, 1967 I got married at the age of 20, I was 22 at the time of the landing, and only 1 day away from our 2nd, wedding anniversary.

I remember that day very well. Somewhere, I had newspaper clippings of that day, but after several moves they were lost somewhere.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

1969: Man takes first steps on the Moon
American Neil Armstrong has become the first man to walk on the Moon.
The astronaut stepped onto the Moon's surface, in the Sea of Tranquility, at 0256 GMT, nearly 20 minutes after first opening the hatch on the Eagle landing craft.

Armstrong had earlier reported the lunar module's safe landing at 2017 GMT with the words: "Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed."

As he put his left foot down first Armstrong declared: "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind."

He described the surface as being like powdered charcoal and the landing craft left a crater about a foot deep.

'We came in peace'

The historic moments were captured on television cameras installed on the Eagle and turned on by Armstrong.

Armstrong spent his first few minutes on the Moon taking photographs and soil samples in case the mission had to be aborted suddenly.

He was joined by colleague Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin at 0315 GMT and the two collected data and performed various exercises - including jumping across the landscape - before planting the Stars and Stripes flag at 0341 GMT.

They also unveiled a plaque bearing President Nixon's signature and an inscription reading: "Here men from the planet Earth first set foot upon the Moon July 1969 AD. We came in peace for all mankind."

After filming their experience with a portable television camera the astronauts received a message from the US President.

President Nixon, in the White House, spoke of the pride of the American people and said: "This certainly has to be the most historic telephone call ever made."

Many other nations - including the UK - sent messages of congratulation.

Moscow Radio announced the news solemnly in its 1030 GMT broadcast.

As Aldrin and Armstrong collected samples, Michael Collins told mission control in Houston he had successfully orbited the Moon in the mother ship Columbia, and take-off was on schedule for 1750 GMT this evening.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/july/21/newsid_2635000/2635845.stm

It truly was a historical day, which I will never forget, because I've always been interested in outer space, planets, stars, moon, etc. especially at a very young age I found it fascinating.

This time Neil Armstrong, didn't need a space ship to travel in, and surely, he is by now seen the face of God.

Beautiful poem Tammy, surely soon we too will see the face of God.

Maranatha!

Valerie

There's no way I could even change your first post, the only thing is delete and start again. Once I delete the very first post the whole thread disappears as well. Better leave it the way it is! Maybe he is now 28, or close to it. I believe we'll all be young, and age won't matter, but if there is an age assigned, especially for us over 34, I believe it would be 33, the age Jesus went to Heaven.

I'm just thinking out loud here, however, Neil Armstrong was best know for his moon landing, and being the first man to step and walk on the moon.

Now I found some interesting things that may or may not relate to the Rapture, it's related to the number 21. Take a look and see how many times the number 21 is mentioned & the number 3.

July 21st 1969 was the day Neil Armstrong landed on the moon.

Neil Armstrong and Edwin Aldrin spent a total of 21 hours on the Moon, two-and-a-half of them outside the landing module.
After re-joining the Columbia mothership the astronauts - including Collins -left the Moon's orbit on 22 July and returned to Earth on 24 July.

They spent 21 hours on the moon!

The three men spent the next 21 days in quarantine at an American military base - a procedure dropped in subsequent missions since no alien organisms were found.

The 3 men spent 21 days in quarantine.

The Moon landing marked the pinnacle of the space race and American investment in the space programme declined accordingly.

A further 10 astronauts travelled to the Moon in another six missions with the final manned lunar landing, Apollo 17, completed in December 1972.

The final mission to the moon completed in December 1972, 3 years later.

3 times the number 21 is mentioned; landing day, the time spent of the moon and the time spent in quarantine.

3 years later last mission December 1972, 40 years come December 2012.

3 men

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/july/21/newsid_2635000/2635845.stm

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

My comments in red

In all the missions to the moon (12)Americans, walked on the moon.

Here we are in the year 20(12)

The Bridegroom came at midnight (12) o'clock

Food for thought for now!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Wow. 12 like 12 apostles. There is definately something in that whole thing.

Wasn't the knesit decree re Jerusalem in 1969?