Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Video About A 2012 Rapture And A 2019 End Of The Tribulation Period

This video link below is about a 2012 rapture and the ending of the tribulation period in 2019. I found it on a Facebook page I like to go to. I hope these guys are right. We will soon see!

Kevin

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM0ZHXzCZos&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Re: Good Video About A 2012 Rapture And A 2019 End Of The Tribulation Period

This is one of the simplest, easiest to understand videos on the generations and the time of rapture that I have ever seen. These guys are great! I am sending this video link to my email list.

Another good one Kevin.We seem to be getting closer and closer to finding out with more varification when we are going up in the raptute.Keep looking up.

Thanks for posting the video Kathy!

Kevin, do you know where Kijani is from? Is he in America or from another country. I was just wondering and thought maybe you would know.

Sue, I'm not sure where Kijani is from exactly, but I think he is an American. When he speaks in his videos, he doesn't have any kind of foreign accent. I have corresponded with him many times by YouTube messaging, and he is a really nice guy. I look forward to meeting him in person when Jesus takes us home!

Kevin

Hello all, we need to be careful when we start talking about timelines because its so easy for us to misunderstand the times. Just be ready and keep those prayers coming for our nations and families and family of God.
Watch and Pray.

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"
"Use Your Discernment"
There were no bar mitzvahs in the desert during 40 years of wandering. The age of accountability was not 12 then either. Joshua 5 When the time came after they were done wandering, before entering the promised land, the males had to be circumcised.

In bible times, the age of accountability was 20

In the Bible, a man reached the age of majority at age 20, when he was eligible for war and taxation. In talmudic times, the age of majority was moved to 13, and in recognition of the son's change in status, the father pronounced a blessing in which he praised God for relieving him of responsibility for his son's conduct. But no celebration marked the occasion.

Talmud Allows Ritual Involvement of Minors
During the talmudic era and early medieval times, a ceremony made no sense, because a minor was permitted to participate in all religious observances as soon as he was considered mentally fit [to do so]. He was called up to an aliyah to say blessings over the Torah and was supposed to wear tefillin, or phylacteries. The minor was even encouraged to fast on Yom Kippur. Two years before he turned 13, a child fasted until noon, and a year before his majority, he fasted the whole day.

The distinction between a minor and one who had obtained his majority was theoretical. The latter did as a religious duty what a minor did optionally. The majority was not distinguished by additional religious duties and privileges, and therefore the attainment of majority could not be marked by any special observances. Until late in the Middle Ages, the attainment of majority was an uneventful date in the life of the Jew.

Talmudic times start approximately 200AD This is man's figuring of maturity, not how God chose.

Here is where the Lord God drew an age of accountability in two places, two witnesses.
1 Numbers 32:11 Twenty years old and upward

Surely none of the men who came up out of Egypt, from twenty years old and upward, shall see the land that I swore to give to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, because they have not wholly followed me,

2 Exodus 30:12 The age of accountability before the Lord in needing atonement,is said to be 20 years old and upward

The Census Tax
11The Lord said to Moses, 12“When you take the census of the people of Israel, then each shall give a ransom for his life to the Lord when you number them, that there be no plague among them when you number them. 13Each one who is numbered in the census shall give this: half a shekelb according to the shekel of the sanctuary (the shekel is twenty gerahs),c half a shekel as an offering to the Lord. 14Everyone who is numbered in the census, from twenty years old and upward, shall give the Lord’s offering. 15The rich shall not give more, and the poor shall not give less, than the half shekel, when you give the Lord’s offering to make atonement for your lives. 16You shall take the atonement money from the people of Israel and shall give it for the service of the tent of meeting, that it may bring the people of Israel to remembrance before the Lord, so as to make atonement for your lives.”

I want the Lord to come so much, as all of you do who frequent RFTH. Do not be discouraged, I'm just saying we need to be careful with times. I admit to being wrong in the past and hope, please God, not to be so wrong again so I'm looking to the word of God and praying.

I do know that God wants all to be saved and when His judgement comes, it is so the nations will realize that He is real, He is the living God, so they will repent and accept the salvation He has offered. He wants Israel to declare God as the only true God and turn away from false gods and self righteousness and trusting nations which are only fallen people. They need to trust in God. God has His own plan for the age of accountability and also His own plan for the borders of Israel.

Exodus 23:20 Conquest of Canaan Promised

20“Behold, I send an angel before you to guard you on the way and to bring you to the place that I have prepared. 21Pay careful attention to him and obey his voice; do not rebel against him, for he will not pardon your transgression, for my name is in him.

22“But if you carefully obey his voice and do all that I say, then I will be an enemy to your enemies and an adversary to your adversaries.

23“When my angel goes before you and brings you to the Amorites and the Hittites and the Perizzites and the Canaanites, the Hivites and the Jebusites, and I blot them out, 24you shall not bow down to their gods nor serve them, nor do as they do, but you shall utterly overthrow them and break their pillars in pieces. 25You shall serve the Lord your God, and hea will bless your bread and your water, and I will take sickness away from among you. 26None shall miscarry or be barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days. 27I will send my terror before you and will throw into confusion all the people against whom you shall come, and I will make all your enemies turn their backs to you. 28And I will send hornets before you, which shall drive out the Hivites, the Canaanites, and the Hittites from before you. 29I will not drive them out from before you in one year, lest the land become desolate and the wild beasts multiply against you. 30Little by little I will drive them out from before you, until you have increased and possess the land. 31And I will set your border from the Red Sea to the Sea of the Philistines, and from the wilderness to the Euphrates, for I will give the inhabitants of the land into your hand, and you shall drive them out before you. 32You shall make no covenant with them and their gods. 33They shall not dwell in your land, lest they make you sin against me; for if you serve their gods, it will surely be a snare to you.”

This angel sent before the people could not pardon transgression, only point to God's path. Who can pardon transgression? Only the Lamb of God, who takes away the sins of the world. The son of God is THE better sacrifice.