Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"120" years of building ARK, year "12" / "11" years from "911" = 11 11

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT!!!"
"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

ALL:

As I started this YouTube from Jamie (below) playing, I heard her say
"120" years or the amount of time Noah spent building the Ark. Does
"that" even give us a "clue" about year "12" (120 = 12 X 10)!!!???

RAPTURE SIGNS AND ROSH HASHANAH

Genesis 6:3 (KJV)
And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that
he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

[Jamie's YouTube contains signs given to her and references to
Rosh Hashanah!!!!!!!! MAJOR, MAJOR, MAJOR SIGNS!!!!!!!!!!!]

When I first started getting into prophecy, my prophecy partner (whom
I studied with for about 3-4 years) introduced me to a book by James
Harrison called, "The Pattern and the Prophecy".

In that book (and one of the FIRST things I learned), Mr. Harrison says
that any number "TIMES 10" means the "meaning" of that number
becomes "AMPLIFIED".

PLEASE THINK ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The number "12" means "GOVERNMENTAL CHANGE OR PERFECTION"!!!

Governmental authority

Governmental perfection

DIVINE POWER, RULE or AUTHORITY

What I mean is, YES, the AC will take over until he and the devil are cast
into the lake of fire, THEN, there WILL BE "governmental perfection" in
the Earth during the Millennium when Jesus takes over His reign!!!!!

LOOK also at this post by Charles:

Charles (25 Aug 2012)
"Urgent warning"

Guys my last post to Olla and doves! In my head I saw the video the groxt did on the countdown clock on the Internet that is counting down to 9/11/12! Everyone is trying to figure it out is it a hoax! I saw the number 11:11 that was the meaning of the warnings we have all been seeing! I was not shown what but incredible sadness has been over me for those not calling on the Lord and I posted what I knew! I have since seen the other posts on here! I can only say I received a warning about that date as well perhaps with as much as I could bare! Time is truly up to run from this world and get under the wings of the Lord! Noah went into the ark one week before it rained! Guys no one is watching no one is hearing no one is believing but it's truly impossible for even four individuals to be warned at the same time of something! The watchman have warned will anyone believe the report! I have warned what I have been given!

"MANY BLESSINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"COME, LORD JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!"

Calvin

Re: "120" years of building ARK, year "12" / "11" years from "911" = 11 11

Calvin,

Please do read my above new post thread about the passing of the 1st Astronaut Neil Armstrong, to land on the Moon back in July 20, 1969, aboard the Apollo 11, today. He was 82-yrs. of age. Prior to that, he had just come through a heart bypass surgery.

Isn't it ironic that that Eagle that landed is/was numbered #11? As it landed on the Moon, Neil said--"The Eagle has landed, and later he added, One small step for man...one giant leap for mankind."

His surviving family simply asked us to @ the Moon, b/c Neil will be ing back at us from the Moon; as a means to remember him by.

Maranatha!
Tammy