Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Meaningless chatter "ALL" the time = U.S. & "my" life!!

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT!!!"
"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

ALL:

I'll have to admit that I was born into much privilege. My parents and
grandparents had status and above average wealth. Obviously, born
in '48 and raised in the 50's and 60's, we had MUCH to be thankful to
the Lord for in "JUST" being Americans.

But, that created a "little" problem.

When these - parents, grandparents, friends, etc. - got together it was
just CONSTANT "TALK, TALK, TALK, TALK" with very little thoughts
behind words. And I can remember how happy I was that people were
visiting, etc. but, as a child, can STILL remember an emptiness or "void"
of "something".

I have a brother almost exactly one year older than me who completely
QUIT communicating with his family at about age 12. What I mean is,
he QUIT talking almost 100% and is STILL like that today at age 65.

That was VERY strange and everyone had "ideas" but nobody really
knew what happened. To "this" day, everyone still has "ideas" about
what happened. The answer is in the Holy Spirit Who had NOTHING
to do (and still doesn't) with the constant "EMPTY CHATTER".

I realize, when America gets attacked, ONLY THEN AT THE POINT OF
HELPLESSNESS (during the Tribulation), will many turn to God.

Let me give you the Holy Spirit answer to my life.

NO "REAL" LOVE BUT A SUBSTITUTE BUILT AROUND SOCIETY IMAGE.

In other words, "go to church", because "that's" what "society" does. Really
just do "everything" because that is what "society" does!!!

Most of my family is SO CONSCIOUS of "image" today that it crowds out
ANY "SERIOUS" THOUGHT of ANYTHING to do with prophecy or "TAKING
WARNINGS SERIOUSLY". In other words, it's a "type" of complete "SELF"
assurance built on a lifetime of just "EMPTY CHATTER" (but, "OF COURSE",
most ALL ATTEND "CHURCH") which NEVER, EVER CONSIDERS "THEY"
ARE WRONG AND "TURN" FROM THAT "WAY" OF THINKING!!!!

Excuse me, "THAT'S" the U.S.!!!!!

Our leaders have become SOOO ARROGANT as leaders that they can NOT
EVEN IMAGINE they're really "that" wrong. NO REPENTANCE!!!!

That reminds me of the central scripture of "The Harbinger".

Isaiah 9:10 (KJV)
The bricks are fallen down,
but we will build with hewn stones:
the sycomores are cut down,
but we will change them into cedars.

WND EXCLUSIVE
Obama 'fulfills' Isaiah 9:10 prophecy – again
In visit to Ground Zero, he writes message of best-selling book, video

Published: 06/15/2012 at 10:02 PM

While Obama was creating a stir in Manhattan with star-studded celebrity fundraisers, he also took a side trip that got less publicity. His official presidential business was a visit to the new World Trade Center building site where he signed a steel girder with a message of interest to the hundreds of thousands who have read “The Harbinger” or seen the video documentary “The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment.”

“We remember,” he wrote. “We rebuild. We come back stronger!”

The book and the video have shocked readers and viewers around the country and the world by showing the eerie and striking parallels between the vows of the leaders of ancient Israel before its judgment and fall and those of American leaders since Sept. 11, 2001.

This "type" of PRIDE is NOT easily dealt with!! It takes MAJOR judgment!!!

MANY BLESSINGS!!!!!!!!!!!

"COME, LORD JESUS!!!!!"

Calvin

Re: Meaningless chatter "ALL" the time = U.S. & "my" life!!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

They have a form of godliness but they deny the power thereof by their faithlessness

By Don Koenig

Paul tells Timothy in his second letter what it will be like in the last days:

2 Tim 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

This passage describes what it will be like in the world in the last days even among those who claim God but never came to the knowledge of the truth to be saved. It is logical then that this passage is talking about those who have some form of religion. It also says that it occurs in the last days so it is only common sense that the end time religious organizations of the world would contain these faithless people.

In the passage above what does it mean that they have a form of godliness, but deny the power thereof”?

I believe this verse is saying that these people claim that there is a God but they actually live their lives as if God does nothing supernatural on the earth and can do nothing outside of natural laws and the works of man. They keep the God of creation in some box in the heavens where He can accomplish nothing in His own creation. They claim to be people of faith but the only faith they display is in humanistic works. A second but equally important meaning is that they claim to believe in God but they deny the Son of God who by His power created all things in heaven and earth (Eph 3:19, Col 1:16).

continues:

http://www.thepropheticyears.com/comments/Having%20a%20form%20of%20godliness%20but%20denying%20Gods%20power.htm

Re: Meaningless chatter "ALL" the time = U.S. & "my" life!!

Another example is organizations that serve others socially but would not share the gospel; service without mentioning God is hollow. A vessel that holds no water. Its meaningless chatter in the end, all this planning and work that excludes God because at the end of life, will comfort come from the works that were done and received by others or will comfort come from being accepted into the presence of God.
To dwell in the house of the Lord forever is greater. People need the bread from heaven. People need to hear the truth of the gospel for life. Sure, serve as opportunity or ability leads, but also share the word of God.

What's that verse that keeps coming up? Isaiah 26:20
Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

Come back Lord. Meaningless chatter surrounds, violence has filled the world, there are no righteous governments, not one that acknowledges Your Kingship, Your ownership of the world. Come back and call us home; raise the righteous dead and the living who believe in You so that the meaningless chatter will pause or stop and people will again turn to You.