Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
They never even suspect it or saw it coming, but it happened - Come Home!

Do you walk out the door every day from your home and wonder on a daily basis if you will return home later that day or evening? Most likely this thought wouldn't cross your mind, unless you worked in a risky profession, like a police officer, etc.
Most of us just rush out door to work, school, shopping or wherever our destination for that day may take us, without giving it a second thought.

This past Tuesday, & Thursday, God showed me how fragile life really is, and how people forget what's really important in this life and the next, in eternity.

On Tuesday, I got a call from my daughter, stating that a construction crew, at the side of her house were digging with machinery, and broke the main
gas pipeline which goes through their backyard. She said, she started to smell this horrible odour filling her house very quickly, and her two children noticed it too. She looked through her window on the second floor, and saw, a great amount of gas escaping into the air. She immediately grabbed her children and left the house. Almost immediately, the Fire Department, Police Department & Gas Company was either on their way or shortly arrived. Although they arrived quickly, it took the gas company until evening to cap it off and repair it correctly.

The police evacuated homes close to hers and blocked the street off to traffic. My daughter took their girls and went to her friend’s house, from where she called me and let me know what just happened. She explained in full what happened, and how when they came out of the house there was so much gas in the air, they felt nauseous, and felt like vomiting. I was so grateful to God, that they were all safe, and alright. It was a few years back where a similar event happened, a construction crew broke the main gas pipe as well, and two people were killed in that residence. Life is so fragile, and no one should take this gift from God for granted. I'm ever so thankful to God, that the good Lord spared our daughter’s life, and the lives of our only 2 grandchildren. Thanks to God, for His mercy and protection. The importance was not if the house was alright, but that the three of them made it out safe and sound was my main concern.

Then on Thursday, I took my scooter, and drove to Walmart, to buy some food staples like bread that we ran out of, as my husband was away with our daughter & grandkids, at annual fair, Canadian National Exhibition.

Around 4:30 I was on my way back home, and as I was approaching another intersection & lights, I noticed a great commotion and gathering of people.

Then as I got closer, I saw the Fire Department arrived, Police, & Paramedics, along with an ambulance. I reached the intersection and I was shocked to see, lying in the middle of the intersection was a bicycle, twisted beyond recognition, and about 20 feet to the left of it, a young man lying there with one shoe missing. His backpack across from where he lay. He was lying there motionless at first I thought he was dead. I started to pray, please Lord, don't let this young man die especially if he is not saved. He looked like he was in his early 30. I thought to myself, he is someone’s Son, perhaps someone’s Brother, Husband, or even Father...I was very moved and sad thinking about him and his loved ones. Finally, the ambulance left, and people waiting to cross were allowed to do so, and I joined them, for that was my direction home.

I watched the evening 6 o'clock news, and they spoke about the accident and showed the intersection where it happened. Apparently, that section is all downhill, and on a bike or scooter, you tend to pick up speed. They said there was a gray car that was going to make a turn at the intersection, and the biker was going too fast and perhaps thought he could beat the car and go through first, smashed into the side of the car. There was a huge dent, the size of his body on the car, so he must have hit the car going very fast.

Later that evening, 11pm news I watched, and they said the young 30 something year old man died. Oh no, was the words I blurted out, how I prayed that he was saved. That his loved ones took the time to embrace him that day without rushing out the door, taking time to say goodbye, or told him that they loved him or vice versa. Surely, he had no idea he wouldn't return home that evening, nor to his family or friends.

Each day we are alive is a wonderful gift from God. Our family, friends, all of the people we love, are important in our lives, and are irreplaceable.

So take time to kiss you loved ones; husband, wife, children, parents, goodbye, before you leave out the door or before they do. Or tell someone you love them, or wish them a good day. Take the time to share a little love, before you leave, because it could be the last thing they or you will remember if they, or you don't come back home.

Now the most important part of this whole experience of the last couple of days is, God wants you to come back home too, when your time comes to leave. If you don't come back home to God, He will grieve over you and so will you, when you will be forever separated from God and Love. Therefore, be prepared at all times, for your departure could even be this very day.

Do you have a personal relationship with the Lord? Have you told him how much you love him, and asked Him to forgive you your sins? Have you invited Jesus to come into your heart so that you could be part of His family & Jesus the most important part of yours?

Have you prayed and asked God to help you get safely to your destination, be it on Earth or in Heaven, when your time on this planet is up.

If you're reading this and you haven't asked the Lord to into your life or to forgive your sins; do so right now this very moment... while you are alive. No one knows where or when tragedy can befall them, in their own house or out on the street. Know this for certain, God really loves you, and He wants to make sure you make your way back "HOME" into His arms, safely!

I felt like I needed to share this with everyone here.
Life is short, and short lived,
Eternity is long, and never ends!

God Bless!

Valerie

Re: They never even suspect it or saw it coming, but it happened - Come Home!

Val:

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

SO FULL OF MEANING!!!!!!!!

AND THANK GOD FOR YOUR FAMILY'S SAFETY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great post Valerie!

Valerie, it seems ironic that you wrote this today because just a couple of hours ago I read this:

Ecclesiastes 12:5-14

5 Also when [the old] are afraid of danger from that which is high, and fears are in the way, and the almond tree [their white hair] blooms, and the grasshopper [a little thing] is a burden, and desire and appetite fail, because man goes to his everlasting home and the mourners go about the streets or marketplaces.

6 [Remember your Creator earnestly now] before the silver cord [of life] is snapped apart, or the golden bowl is broken, or the pitcher is broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern [and the whole circulatory system of the blood ceases to function];

7 Then shall the dust [out of which God made man’s body] return to the earth as it was, and the spirit shall return to God Who gave it.

8 Vapor of vapors and futility of futilities, says the Preacher. All is futility (emptiness, falsity, vainglory, and transitoriness)!

9 And furthermore, because the Preacher was wise, he [Solomon] still taught the people knowledge; and he pondered and searched out and set in order many proverbs.

10 The Preacher sought acceptable words, even to write down rightly words of truth or correct sentiment.

11 The words of the wise are like prodding goads, and firmly fixed [in the mind] like nails are the collected sayings which are given [as proceeding] from one Shepherd.

12 But about going further [than the words given by one Shepherd], my son, be warned. Of making many books there is no end [so do not believe everything you read], and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

13 All has been heard; the end of the matter is: Fear God [revere and worship Him, knowing that He is] and keep His commandments, for this is the whole of man [the full, original purpose of his creation, the object of God’s providence, the root of character, the foundation of all happiness, the adjustment to all inharmonious circumstances and conditions under the sun] and the whole [duty] for every man.

14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it is good or evil.

God lets us know that this life is very short, and that one day for each of us, short of the rapture, that 'silver cord of life is snapped apart'.

Thank you Calvin & Mike T, for your replies and kind remarks.
Thank you Sue, for the scriptures & reminder, how fleeting and short life is,
and Jesus is the only way home.

I felt that I needed to share this, since there is a message here for everyone. For when we least expect it, an event can occur to change our lives here on Earth, or even secure a place in eternity. Therefore, always be prepared to meet the Lord on a daily basis. Love God and one another, for God's love covered our sins on the cross.

No one is promised tomorrow, all we have is right now. Whatever, suffering, heartaches, this life may bring, is nothing compared to where and how we will spend eternity. God longs that none should perish, but that all would be saved, and reach their final destination, HOME IN HEAVEN. God Bless!

Come Home, Sinner, Come Home!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Valerie, that is a great message and I love the song, "Softly and Tenderly". It was the theme song used for the movie, "Trip to Bountiful", one of the most emotionally touching stories ever made.

I thought it was interesting that this was the 12th chapter, 12 for 2012. In this verse at the end of the chapter it sums up the entire, whole purpose of life:

the end of the matter is: Fear God [revere and worship Him, knowing that He is] and keep His commandments, for this is the whole of man [the full, original purpose of his creation, the object of God’s providence, the root of character, the foundation of all happiness, the adjustment to all inharmonious circumstances and conditions under the sun] and the whole [duty] for every man.

So clear -
1. revere and worship God

2. Keep His commandments

The whole purpose and duty for every man (and woman)

Amen Texas Sue, A Big Amen!

The Fear of God is the beginning of wisdom!

Psalm 111:10

New American Standard Bible
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments; His praise endures forever.

Amen!

Valerie

Amen. Thank you Valerie. I am so pleased to hear that our Lord preserved your family. He truly is a covenant keeping God.

Anyone who doubts the significance of escaping a simple gas leak just has to look up what a BLEVE is on You tube.

Shocking isn't John, but God came through and protected my daughter, and grandkids, from a simialr fate.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

A reported gas leak was noticed near the homes. PG&E was notified and was on scene investigating. Around that time, the house blew up into pieces. The blast was felt past 3 miles away. Both homes next to the destruction received damage. Five patients where transported, 2 with critical injuries and one died at the hospital.

A natural gas pipe ruptered and exploded killing mother & daughter....etc.

Very serious when a natural gas line is ruptured, and explodes, killing people...!

My daughter & her children, are grateful to be alive.

Praise God, Thank you Jesus!

Valerie