Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rapture Ready? Need advise please!

***I first posted this message in the wrong forum. I apologize!!!***

Hello to all! First I would like to say that I am new to the forum and do not have the words to express the recent impact everyone's posts have had on me. It has been up lifting and encouraging during the times we are living in.

I would first like to start off with a little history to give you understanding to my situation.

I was raised Christian all of my life and baptized at the age of 9. At the age of 12 I was baptized with the Holy Spirit during a youth retreat. Somewhere along the line of high school through my 20s, until recently, I have been a backsliding Christian. I come from a broken home that was a result of a nasty divorce. My father has always the most influential Christian role model in my life. Only attending church every other weekend with him and seeing how life's hardships and struggles broke the his strong ties with the Lord time and time again was confusing to me as I struggled and rebelled through my teenage years.

I was first married at the age of 21 and blessed with my first son who is almost 9. I later choose the route of divorce. The man I married as deep anger issues that stem from childhood that have not been dealt with and he also became addicted to rx drugs. Something he still struggles with today. While I did try to save the marriage for several years, I know understand I was going about it my way and not the Lord's way.

Four years ago I meet my new husband. We are happily married and have made an addition to the family. We have a 19 month old baby boy. My husband is Jewish, so we spoke about faith regarding the possibility of a future life together. He has always been open to attending church with me and raising our children Christian. His one request has always been that I do not ask him to convert. I have always in the back of my mind thought that I will get him to church and let the Lord do the rest.

I recently have rededicated my life to Jesus and become a servant of the Lord again. I currently consider myself a "baby Christian." We have recently begun to attend church again; I pray more than I ever have in my life, read my bible, devotionals, and this forum.

I constantly pray for the salvation of my husband. That he comes to realized Jesus is the son of God and turns his life over. I pray that if the Lord whishes me to play a role to show me the way. I try very hard to live as God whishes me to live and hope through that he will see a change in my life.

My husband has never had a personal relationship with God. His parents only involved their faith in areas to make their parents happy. He is a doctor, so his medical/scientific back ground and lack of faith back ground makes it difficult for him to even embrace God.

We have watched A Case for Creator. We have visited a Messianic Jewish temple were I did a visitation project for a college religion course; he takes part in prayers and is always present during bible stories I read to the children.

I know my education in the scripture is lack and my experience in teaching Jesus to non-believers. As I continue to pray to God about my husband salvation, I would like to ask you all for advice on the situation. Anything you might be able to share with me is most appreciated!

God Bless,
Rachael

Re: Rapture Ready? Need advise please!

Hi Rachael,

Welcome to our friendly Rapture Flight to Heaven site.

Good to have another new member come on board.

I'm so happy to hear that you, once a back slider came back to the Lord, that is wonderful news. God loves you, your husband and family. It's so important that you do pray for your husband, I know that fervent prayer from a righteous person avails much. Since you're not that up on your scripture, you need to pray and ask God's Holy Spirit to come and baptise you in order to teach and guide you in all things. Then you will be able to witness more effectively to reach your husband in regards to God, and Jesus, our Savior and redeemer.

We also have wonderful Holy Spirit filled Christians, whom will give you advise as you go along your journey here on Earth.

However, in the meantime, there are also some wonderful sites for your husband, and you too, where you can share on his level as he is Jewish. One site is called Jews for Jesus, & another site is called, Jewish Gentile Couples.

Jews for Jesus
http://www.jewsforjesus.org/

Jewish Gentile Couples
http://www.jewishgentilecouples.com/spiritual-harmony/how-to-know-god

Dr. Jack Van Impe has a good program on TV, talks about scripture and prophecy and how it relates to the times we live in right now. At the end of every TV telecast, he invites people to pray the sinners prayer, or the prayer of salvation as it's sometimes called.

JVIM Ministry Internatinal
http://www.jvim.com/

Billy Graham Ministries
http://www.billygraham.org/ourministries_index.asp

You have a good start here at these ministries mentioned above, and at our site you'll come across some good articles, as well.

I trust these ministries above. I know that there are other ministries, however, I know that JVIM & Billy Graham Minsitry, is of God.

Well it's very late or should I say early in the morning...LOL!!! I should get some rest. If I think of anything else that comes to mind I'll let you know.

God Bless,
And welcome back to God's family,

Valerie

Hi Rachael Welcome to RFTH. Our walk with the Lord is a journey. The Lord never let you go, oh no. Philippians 1:6 (NKJV) being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ. This goes for me, all of us. We can't change people but what we can do is pray for them, love them. Only the Lord can change a person and I say this from personal experience. He has given us free will. It wouldn't be love if it wasn't free will. Sid Roth is a jewish believer. The Jewish Voice is another good website. I personally adore Chuck Missler. He delves deep into scripture, word for word. A brilliant man. Very intellectual. He is a humble man and walks in love Praying scriptures is very powerful. There are some good books on that. Bless you in the name of Jesus Christ.

Wonderful advice Valerie. Thanks for sharing those websites I'll have to check into them as well. Bless you

Hope some of these suggestion help you Rachael.

I'm bumping this thread back up to the top, if others would also reply.

God Bless!

Valerie

Valerie, thank you so much! Yes, all of the information is helpful. I feel blessed for those who have shared! I have asked him to read 90 mins in heaven. That book was actually one of the factors that brought me back to the Lord. I think he will find all of the medical stuff in the book interesting and pray the Lord might reach him through it. Tonight I found some of the books given to my by the messianic jewish synagogue that may be helpful too. Again, I appreciate all of you!

Rachael

Rachael, I know you mentioned in your email to me that your husband is a Doctor. If you click on the url below it will take you to the Near Death Experience, and Heaven & Hell experiences as well. There's a Dr. Rawlings,
who has an excellent video on it, and since your husband is a Dr. perhaps, he would like to listen to it...excellent.

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=8832&cmd=show

Great idea!!! I actually watched that. Thank you!

Rachael

I just want to comment that the words given here are terrific!
Welcome Rachael, to this great website.