Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Any thoughts on this?..Planetary Alignment which takes place ONCE every 2737 years!

I received an email from my friend Donna, and forward this to Calvin, since he is an expert on the stars, planets, alighments etc. I thought I also post this here to see if any one has any thoughts if by chance this could be another sign of our soon Rapture? Aparently, this aligment only happens ONCE every 2737 years!

Here's the Explaination

Planetary alignment that will take place Dec 3, 2012 is dead-on alignment with the Pyramids at Giza. Night Sky in Giza, Egypt on December 3, 2012, local time … one hour before sunrise compared with the Pyramids at Giza. Planets inline: Mercury / Venus / Saturn

It will surely be an amazing sight !!!!

Re: Any thoughts on this?..Planetary Alignment which takes place ONCE every 2737 years!

Valerie,

Wow! I must say that abkur a week
Or two Dr Owour said he saw a planetary allignment and all the nations of earth would soon know Jesus is near.
On my IPhone so can send the link to the video due to time.

Eric P

Re: Any thoughts on this?..Planetary Alignment which takes place ONCE every 2737 years!

Here's a thread I did back in June on the number three.

Is the number 3 a clue to the time or day of the Rapture?

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1174481&cmd=show

Here's one of the interesting posts, in regards to the fact the Lord will raise us up on the 3rd day. At the moment it's the last post on the thread above.

I posted this on:
" June 3rd, 2012- 1:55AM

Re: Is the number 3 a clue to the time or day of the Rapture?
Here we are June 3rd, 2012...I just posted a reply to Texas Sue's thread and posts.

Is it Thundering where you are?

Thought I would bump this to the top again, for your discernment.

Scripture states, the Lord will raise us up on the third day...perhaps the 3rd day of a month in 2012. Or perhaps it still stands that Jesus will raise us up on a 3rd day of a week, which would be a Tuesday.

God knows exactly when, we just keep on watching, hoping and praying, we're almost home!

Maranatha!

Valerie"

Notice in the picture, the 3 planets line up perfectly, on the 3rd day of Dec. 2012. Looks like the planets from left to right are ascending, just like the Rapture...going up!!!

Valerie here is something interesting.

2737 minus 2012 takes us back to 725 BC

What happened in 725 BC... CONQUEST of the Northern Kingdom of Israel by the Assyrian know to us as the 10 Lost Tribes.

Go back another 2737 years from 725 BC and you get 3462 BC which would be the time of Enoch.

Just thinking...

Valerie
Here's a thread I did back in June on the number three.

Is the number 3 a clue to the time or day of the Rapture?

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1174481&cmd=show

Here's one of the interesting posts, in regards to the fact the Lord will raise us up on the 3rd day. At the moment it's the last post on the thread above.

I posted this on:
" June 3rd, 2012- 1:55AM

Re: Is the number 3 a clue to the time or day of the Rapture?
Here we are June 3rd, 2012...I just posted a reply to Texas Sue's thread and posts.

Is it Thundering where you are?

Thought I would bump this to the top again, for your discernment.

Scripture states, the Lord will raise us up on the third day...perhaps the 3rd day of a month in 2012. Or perhaps it still stands that Jesus will raise us up on a 3rd day of a week, which would be a Tuesday.

God knows exactly when, we just keep on watching, hoping and praying, we're almost home!

Maranatha!

Valerie"

Notice in the picture, the 3 planets line up perfectly, on the 3rd day of Dec. 2012. Looks like the planets from left to right are ascending, just like the Rapture...going up!!!

Val,

Also, remember Jesus telling Simon Peter (when they were all gathered in the upper room) that he would deny Him 3x, and that he (Jesus too, heard it) would hear the Rooster crow 3x after the 3rd time that he would deny Him. So, in John 21:15-17, Jesus asked Simon Peter 3x if he loved Him.

You ARE sooo right on about the 3s.

Maranatha!
Tammy

For your Discernment:

Thank you Eric for posting this prophecy video by Dr. O.

Wow, it could very well be, that when the scientist/astronomers are watching this event in Egypt with the planetary alignment with happens only once in 2737 years, that the Lord will create a new planet which will be seen by them and by all on TV as he stated. There will be signs & wonders in the Heavenlies and on Earth, and this one, the good Dr. says, will be a sign that the Rapture is at hand and Messiah is coming. Praise God, thank you Jesus! Come Lord Jesus Come!

Great encouragement for all of here that this rare planetary event is our sign of the nearness of His Coming for His Bride!

God Bless & Maranatha!

Valerie

P.S. Eric please use the "Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"
on all videos, and posts. I added it to the video you posted in the form of a quote.

Eric P
For your Discernment:

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

This video, would normally be posted in the Dreams, Visions, & Prophecy forum, however, this is directly related to the subject at hand, and will be allowed this time around. A link to dreams, visions & Prophecy is always allowed on this Rapture forum, once the message or video is posted in the other forum.

Does this mean the rapture takes place shortly after this, and we have to wait till Dec.

Which means we could be here Passover 2013.

WOW!!! I felt those Holy goose bumps come over me, when this Kenyan fellow came towards the end of his revelation.

In response to Mary's above post... will we be Raptured in December? By then, I'll be 66-yrs. old.

Maranatha!
Tammy

JIMH
Valerie here is something interesting.

2737 minus 2012 takes us back to 725 BC

What happened in 725 BC... CONQUEST of the Northern Kingdom of Israel by the Assyrian know to us as the 10 Lost Tribes.

Go back another 2737 years from 725 BC and you get 3462 BC which would be the time of Enoch.

Just thinking...

Oh Wow, Jim, Thanks, that is so interesting, especially about how it relates to the time of Enoch; who was Raptured!

Mercury, Venus, & Saturn 3 planets over 3 Pyramids.

Side by side the number 3 becomes 33 the age our Lord died on the cross and rose again from the dead. No tomb could hold Jesus.

The 3 Pyramids, are tombs of pharohs, where the dead are held.
The 3rd day we are promised that the Lord will raise us up from the dead.

"Fair Use for Information & Disucssion Purposes"

Mercury is the 1st planet in the solar system. The Planet Mercury is the closest planet to our sun and is the smallest planet in the solar system. It is named after a roman god.

It has no natural satellites and no substantial atmosphere.

Facts about Planet Mercury

* Diameter: 4,878km (3,032 miles) at its equator, which is about two-fifths of Earth's diameter.

* Temperature: ?

* Orbit: 57,910,000 km (0.38 AU) from Sun. Orbiting the Sun once every 88 days.

* Average Distance: About 58 million km (36 million miles)

* Time to Rotate: 58.6 days

* Mass: 3.30e23 kg (5.5% of Earth's)

* Moons: 0

* Period of Rotation: 58.6462 days.

http://www.aerospaceguide.net/planet/planetmercury.html

Venus is theThe Planet Venus is the second closest planet to the sun. It is located between our Earth and Mercury. It is named after the Roman goddess of love and beauty.

Venus is covered with thick clouds that create a greenhouse effect that makes it very hot.

Venus has no moons.

Facts about Planet Venus

* Diameter: 12,100 km. It is about 1040km smaller in diameter than Earth

* Temperature: Ranges from 900F+/- 50F (about 500°C +/- 32°C) at the surface

* Distance from Earth: At its closest, Venus is 41,840,000 km away
* Atmosphere: Carbon dioxide (95%), nitrogen, sulfuric acid, and traces of other elements

* Surface: A rocky, dusty, waterless expanse of mountains, canyons, and plains, with a 200-mile river of hardened lava

* Rotation of its axis: 243 Earth days (1 Venusian Day)

* Rotation around the Sun: 225 Earth days

* Magnetic Field: No

http://www.aerospaceguide.net/planet/planetvenus.html

The Planet Saturn is the second largest planet. It is the next planet after Jupiter. Saturn is named after a Roman God and is famous for its beautiful rings.

It has at least 62 moons. These include Titan, Hyperion, Mimas, Enceladus, Rhea, and Phoebe.

Facts about Planet Saturn

* Diameter: 120,660 km. It is about 10 times larger than our Earth

* Temperature: –178°C

* Distance from Earth: At its closest, Saturn is 1190.4 million km
* Atmosphere: Hydrogen and helium

* Surface: consists of liquid and gas.

* Rotation of its axis: 10 hours, 40 min, 24 sec

* Rotation around the Sun: 29.5 Earth years

http://www.aerospaceguide.net/planetsaturn.html

I watched the video.I am with Mary on this. If we have to wait until December of this year or next year for the rapture that would be hard.Any thoughts?I hope that is not what he was saying.

I'm with Bob and Mary. It would be horribly hard. Anyway, if we're still here in December, we may as well figure on still being here next year, because that's what will happen if it comes to that. What about you, Valerie? What are your thoughts on this?

Mary, Bob D., Kathy G;

Jesus never said it would be easy to follow Him; that goes for watching for His coming at the Rapture too! However, the Lord did said it would be well worth it.

Remember we're promised a Watchers crown in Heaven, as one of our rewards we know about. This crown is one we earn for willing and faithfully watching for His coming in the clouds. However, what about the countless things we don't know about, which may be, part and parcel, for watching as well.

Scripture states, For eye has not seen nor ear has not heard what the Lord has prepared for those whom love Him. What if that's the only crown, any one of us would receive; at least we know we wouldn't be ashamed that we didn't have something to lay down as an offering gift to the Lord for all he has done for us!

It's never easy waiting for someone you love because of your longing for being with them. However, it will be well worth it, Jesus promised that it would be!

Maranatha!

Valerie