Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How Long Lord?

I just sent an email to a friend about the unknown amount of time involved in our wait for the rapture. We have all wondered if we will be here for all of 2012, if we will have to be here past that time and so on. I have heard men of God who claim to be prophets talk about ten to twenty years in the future and I know they must be wrong just by merit of the signs we are seeing fill out in front of our eyes. After writing the email, I decided to copy it here and some of you may want to add your reasons for waiting for Jesus too. Here is how I feel about waiting for the Lord's promised return.

I have been watching and studying and praying for Jesus to return since I was saved at the age of 17 - I'll be 66 in September so that totals 45 years as an avid watcher. I have endured the insults, blank stares, and cold shoulders of many family members, work associates, friends, neighbors and most especially fellow church members who have actually laughed in my face about my rapture beliefs and alerts. I do not and will not give up on Jesus' promise to return because the One who promised is faithful.

I know that we are the ones stuck in a time zone and God is outside of time. He is in the eternities of the eternities - a timeless realm of forever and sees all of our time line, past, present, and future history at one time. He showed me once that He views time the way we view distance by showing me a map laid out on a table. We can lay out a world map and see all nations at once. He sees time the same way - all in one piece.

He showed me just the other day that the prophesied events of the old and new testament are sometimes cumbersome and difficult to figure out but as we approach the time for them to happen it all becomes clear and one of those "AHA!" moments. It is like traveling in a car and coming around a curve and seeing in front of you a site that you have only read about in a book. The nearer you get to it, the plainer and clearer it is. It is one thing to read about it, another to actually see it. For instance, when Daniel was told that at the end of days knowledge would increase and many would go to and fro, it was not clear exactly what that meant. Since we are the people who are in that time zone God told Daniel about, we know that computers aided the exponential increase of knowledge and that trains, cars, and airplanes have caused travel to increase as well. Until the early 1900's people could only travel by foot or horseback, some by boats. That is a key sign we are THE generation.

The main KEY SIGN is the nation of Israel. This is a people who were carried off into captivity in 534 B.C. and until the year 1948 were scattered all over the earth without a country. JESUS SAID that the generation who saw the Fig tree bud would not die until ALL things were completed. That includes the rapture, the trib and the 2nd coming of Jesus to set up the Millenium Kingdom on the earth. I was born in 1946 so I consider myself in the generation that will not die before all these things happen. I am 65 now and in a few weeks 66 - that is getting up there so I know things are winding down. As far as getting tired and giving up - that is not an option.

There is no other reason to live and breathe than to know God and to long to be with Him forever. (Added)I was thinking today that our worship and walk with God is the true reality. All of what the world has made us think is life is the illusion. I will wait as long as it takes. In the ancient past when warriors would invade a foreign country to go to battle the commander would have them burn the boats after coming ashore. That was a statement that no one was leaving till the job was done. They would absolutely be victorious. A long time ago I burned my boat. I am here till Jesus comes for me either by death or by rapture.

Re: How Long Lord?

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"
Sue, you've expressed something today that just rings true in me, about burning the boats behind. or as Peter said to Jesus, to whom shall we go, You have the words of life?

There is no other way to life but Jesus. When He said we must be born again, He was telling the truth. There is no going back because going back is accepting a road that ends in spiritual death, the second death. Our time with God in prayer, our hearing the still small voice of the Holy Spirit is what is real. Messages coming at us in this world are full of corruption.
We must be born again, and that is what we are waiting for.

Those who are dead in Christ now have their spirit in heaven with him as we learn from Jesus' words to the thief on the cross. When the resurrection happens, they and we will be truly, fully born again into new bodies for a new world living with God forever. Our spirit is redeemed when we accept Jesus and we are waiting for the redemption of our bodies

This glorious state of having a clean spirit and a body without corruption, to be a fully new born person into the kingdom of God is a state that there is no turning from once a person gets a glimpse. Try as we might down here to grasp at peace or happiness, there is none lasting without being at peace with Jesus.

How long Lord? I don't know how long until You return in the clouds, but I ask You please to bring me to where You are today. Draw me, draw Sue, draw Your family close to You. Teach us Your ways Lord. We want to know You, know You better than we ever have before. There is nowhere else to go Lord, this we know now, that You are the One who gives eternal life.

Thank you for posting this Texas Sue. Today, after having a horrible dream last night(think it is possibly trib related but don't know) and some awful things that are taking shape in my life, I actually went on Google and typed "Jesus when are you coming back"...how desperate is that that I would Google that?

So it was nice to see your post, very timely for me at least, thank you!

Oh to be with Him; the Love, the peace, no sin; to see Heaven - trying to keep my focus on that instead of just escaping things in the world and life - it is so hard isn't it not to look at the world and feel like a complete "alien" and no one seems to understand the times...it boggles my mind - Christians mock me just as much as the non-believers...

Sue & Everyone,

There is nothing worth waiting for, no matter how long it takes, then
to wait and watch for our beloved Jesus!

All I can add is, I am here until whatever comes first death or Rapture! I can't stop watching now, for it's the person I love most, Jesus I'm longing for! Be it by death or Rapture, I will watch until I can be with the Lord.

Hopefully, the Rapture comes first, but which one of us really knows, for certain what awaits each one of us. As long as we trust in God, we have hope in the Lord, therefore, we need not be concerned. For God works ALL things for good to those whom love Him. Lord let thy will be done accordingly.

God Bless!

In Jesus Love,

Valerie

Regina, the scripture you referenced is what was on my mind just after I hit the post button today. Isn't that something? Remember that when Jesus said that they had to eat His flesh and drink His blood, many did not understand and left him. When He turned to the disciples and said 'will you leave also?', that is when Peter answered, "Lord where would we go, You have the words of life." There is no other place, no other one, just Jesus. Also reminds me of the song, "I Have Decided To Follow Jesus" - no turning back.

Diane, I am so sorry that you are having such a hard time. Father, Diane and I rebuke satan in Jesus name and say, "BACK OFF!" and do not trespass in this life that is under the blood of Jesus!

Diane, I think of heaven all the time and long to be home so I think I know just how you feel.

Valerie, I know you have a testimony of having been caught up to heaven in a near death experience many years ago. You actually looked into the beautiful eyes of our Jesus. It must be so hard to be here and know what it is like there. I don't know how you do it.

I have had just three small tastes of God's glory in two different open visions and the experience when I was saved. It was like heaven had come down into the room each time. There was such wonderful peace, calm and joy. So much love that it just seemed to soak into your very soul. Just from those short episodes I am ruined for this earth. So want to be home and to experience that all the time. I think it will be very soon now. All the things happening point to it.

Thank you Texas Sue, I appreciate it so very much!!

You're welcome! I hope today was better. I had a mixed emotions kind of day where I felt sad about the impending disasters to come upon our country but also an expanded sense of peace and relief that we will go home soon. Any day now is just fine with me.

Texas Sue,

You said, that you don't know how I do it.....I can't do it on my own, only by the grace of God go I. One day at a time, which can feel like forever on bad days here on Earth.

Can't wait to be back home with the Lord, where I truly belong. This earth is not my home, I'm just passing through! It's not easy trust me Sue, I much rather be with the Lord, he is my all and everything. When I think about my near death experience, and realize I'm still here, it saddens me.

However, if I must be here, then I must occupy, and do what I can on my part, to bring others to the Lord. God has a plan and purpose for each one of us, all we have to do is be obediant to His calling, and let His will be done.

Come Lord Jesus Come,

Blessings in Jesus,

Valerie