Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Warningthepeople: They're Inspecting YOU

They're Inspecting YOU

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT!!!"
"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

Published on Aug 22, 2012 by warningthepeople

The Lord God sees EVERYTHING. He sees what is done in secret and He has MANY angels that record every single thing that happens. They're watching our actions and every single thing that we do, it's recorded into a book and then that book is stored in a heavenly place. If you think that you can get away with something, and pretend to be a good person, it's NOT going to work because who you are being judged by ultimately is the LORD JESUS and HE has access to EVERY single one of those books that is written on YOU. YOU are being inspected every single day, and every single day there is a record that has YOUR name on it. DON'T BE LIKE THE CHRUCHGOERS because they are Pharisees. They like to appear that they are very good on the outside, but on the inside they are dead man's bones. They are bags of dead bones and they ONLY try to look good to other people, but they're not trying to be holy and righteous before Jesus. So are you striving to have a good track record before Jesus and with His holy angels? Or are you just trying to appear righteous before other churchgoers and other people who you want respect from? May the grace of Jesus be with you.