Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Be not deceived; God is not mocked

GOT THIS AN EMAIL TODAY...

It is Written in the Bible (Galatians 6:7)
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: For whatsoever a man sow, that shall he also reap...

Here are only some men and women who mocked God:

John Lennon (Singer): Some years before, during his interview with an American Magazine, he said:'Christianity will end, it will disappear. I do not have to argue about that... I am certain.Jesus was ok, but his subjects were too simple, today we are more famous than Him' (1966). Lennon, after Saying that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ, Was shot six times.

Tancredo Neves (President of Brazil ):During The Presidential campaign, he said if he got 500,000 votes
From his party, not even God would remove him from Presidency.
Sure he got the votes, but he got sick and died a day before being made President.

Cazuza (Bi-sexual Brazilian Composer, singer and poet):
During a show in Canecio ( Rio de Janeiro ), While smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some smoke into the air
And said: 'God, that's for you.' He died at the age of 32 of LUNG CANCER in a horrible manner.

The man who built the Titanic after the construction of Titanic, a reporter asked him how safe the Titanic would be. With an ironic tone he said: 'Not even God can sink it' The result: I think you all know what happened to the Titanic

Marilyn Monroe (Actress)
She was visited by Billy Graham during a presentation of a show. He said the Spirit of God had sent him to preach to her.
After hearing what the Preacher had to say, She said: 'I don't need your Jesus'.A week later, She was found dead in her apartment.

Bon Scott (Singer) The ex-vocalist of the AC/DC. On one of his 1979 songs he sang:
'Don't stop me; I'm going down all the way, down the highway to hell'.
On the 19th of February 1980, Bon Scott was found dead, he had been choked by his own vomit.

Christine Hewitt (Jamaican Journalist and entertainer) said the Bible (Word of God) was the worst book
ever written. In June 2006 she was found burnt beyond recognition in her motor vehicle.

Campinas (2005) - In Campinas , Brazil , a group of friends, drunk, went to pick up a friend......
The mother accompanied her to the car and was so worried about the drunkenness of her friends and she said to the daughter holding her hand, who was already seated in the car: 'My Daughter, Go With God And May He Protect You.'
She responded: 'Only If He (God) travels In the trunk, cause inside here..... It's already full.' Hours later, news came by that they had been involved in a fatal accident, everyone had died, the car could not be recognized what type of car it had been, but surprisingly, the trunk was intact. The police said there was no way the trunk could have remained intact. To their surprise, inside the trunk was a crate of eggs, none were broken.

Many more important people have forgotten that there is no other name that was given so much authority as the name of Jesus. Many have died, but only Jesus died and rose again, and he is still alive.

Jesus said 'If you are embarrassed about me, I will also be embarrassed about you before my father.

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

Re: Be not deceived; God is not mocked

Thanks JIMH,

Very true for God is not mocked. Vengeance is His, and he repays those whom
disobey the Lord, and raise themselve above the Lord, in Boastful Pride, that they don't need God, and are better than Him.

Foolish, foolish, people, and some are lost for eternity because of their foolishness.

Deuteronomy 32 NASB

"Vengeance is Mine, and retribution, In due time their foot will slip; For the day of their calamity is near, And the impending things are hastening upon them."

Deuteronmony 39 NASB

See now that I, I am He,
And there is no god besides Me;
It is I who put to death and give life.
I have wounded and it is I who heal,
And there is no one who can deliver from My hand.

Hebrews 10 NASB

"30For we know Him who said, “VENGEANCE IS MINE, I WILL REPAY.” And again, “THE LORD WILL JUDGE HIS PEOPLE.” 31It is a terrifying thing to fall into the hands of the living God"

God hates Pride!

PROVERBS 8:13 NKJ
13 The fear of the Lord is to hate evil; pride and arrogance and the evil way and the perverse mouth I hate.

AMOS 6:8 NKJ
8 The Lord God has sworn by Himself, the Lord God of hosts says: "I abhor the pride of Jacob, and hate his palaces; therefore I will deliver up the city and all that is in it"

Pride is the root of all sin. It causes us to turn away from God instead of turning to Him.

MARK 7:20-23 NKJ
20 And He said, "What comes out of a man, that defiles a man.
21 "For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,
22 "thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, licentiousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness.
23 "All these evil things come from within and defile a man."

Pride causes people to go their own way instead of God's way. Pride makes you think you do not need God or the Lord's advice or help.

Pride is "faith in yourself" instead of faith in God!

Pride was the fall of Lucifer, one of the most beautiful Angels in Heaven, whom fell from grace; because he wanted to ascended above God, and be greater than God...He wanted to be God. God saw to that, that he and those Angels whom rebelled against God, lost everything they had in Heaven. Their beauty, turned to ugliness, they lost their beautiful places in God's kingdom, and lost their ranks. Lucifer became Satan and was cast out of Heaven with the fallen Angels. No one mocks God and gets away with it, not even those Angels whom were in Heaven and now in the pits of Hell.

Let us not take Pride in ourselves, for without God, we couldn't take our very next breath. We must be careful, with our words and speech when it comes to God; for "It is a terrifying thing to fall into the hands of the living God".

For all Honor, Glory, Worship & Praise belongs to the God of Abraham.
Lord deliver us from all sin that is abhorent to you, so that we may
be more like our Savior your beloved Son Jesus, and less like ourselves.
Amen!

Blessings in Jesus,

Valerie

Here's a list of definitions of the word, "pride," as it's used in modern English, that I found in Dictionary.com.

1. a high or inordinate opinion of one's own dignity, importance, merit, or superiority, whether as cherished in the mind or as displayed in bearing, conduct, etc.
2. the state or feeling of being proud.
3. a becoming or dignified sense of what is due to oneself or one's position or character; self-respect; self-esteem.
4. pleasure or satisfaction taken in something done by or belonging to oneself or believed to reflect credit upon oneself: civic pride.
5. something that causes a person or persons to be proud: His art collection was the pride of the family.

It would appear, from these definitions, that there is a good pride and a bad pride. What these people did, in Jim H's OP, are all examples of bad pride, because they all made the mistake of trying to set themselves above God. And no one can successfully do that; as you say, God is not mocked.

Kathy G.

In God's holy word it is written,

Proverbs 8 NASB

13“The fear of the LORD is to hate evil;
Pride and arrogance and the evil way
And the perverted mouth, I hate."

In Matthew 25:20, Jesus says, “The one who had received the five talents came up and brought five more talents, saying, ‘Master, you entrusted five talents to me. See, I have gained five more talents.’”

When we do a good job, we are proud of the effort we’ve placed. There is a difference between being proud and being prideful. Being proud is best associated with the accomplishment of a task well done while pride is a state of arrogance that a person lives in.

The servant with the five talents was proud of the work he was able to accomplish with what the master had given him. He knew if the master had not given him any talents, he would have accomplished nothing. There is nothing wrong with being proud of the work that we or someone else does. If a relative, friend, family member or child accomplishes a great a task, we are always proud of them. When a baby takes his or her first step, or a brother or sister walks across the graduation stage to receive his or her doctorates degree, we are very proud of them. In the same light, as children of God, He is proud of us too. As we are being encouraged and motivated by the Holy Spirit, God sees us growing. As we take our first baby steps in relationship with Jesus Christ, God the Father becomes more proud of our development as eternity continues to move forward. He is our number one fan!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Read more: http://livinggodsdream.com/bible/proud-vs-pride/#ixzz24NXyOkDB