Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"America Repent Now!!!" (11 yrs. from "911" - "PITIFUL" picture of America!!!)

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT!!!"
"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

HERE WE ARE "11" YEARS FROM A NEW YORK CITY ATTACK
BY MUSLIMS AND WE HAVE A MUSLIM PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, it just makes you want to "CRY" when you look at a man
who is SCREAMING HIS HEAD OFF IN THE SAME CITY and so very
few care. Just a handful of people at this revival!!!!!!

It makes you want to cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got news for these "smart alec" churches in America. This
pitiful video says MORE ABOUT AMERICA than any article or
any other thing you could possibly say!!!!!!!!!!

It makes you want to cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

America Repent Now!!

Pastor Begley is correct!!!!!!!

SO MANY DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT "PROPHECY" BECAUSE IT
REQUIRES CHANGE!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU PASTOR BEGLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE LOOK CLOSELY AT THE NUMBERS OF THESE SCRIPTURES!!
THEY ACTUALLY REVOLVE AROUND "19" AND "911"!!!!!!!!!!!

Revelation 19:9-11 (KJV)
9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto
the marriage supper of the Lamb.
And he saith unto me, These are the
true sayings of God.
10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou
do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the
testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the
spirit of prophecy.

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that
sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he
doth judge and make war.

The warning to the "BRIDE" from Isabel & the 7.7 Russian quake!!!

Anyway, for several reasons (and for some time), I have believed that
the date of 9/19/03 (or a "9/19") was "special".

...1. "919" is a chiasmus or a type of "holy" writing where a message
........in numbers, words of verse, etc. is written and can be read forwards
........or backwards (919, 888, 555,etc.). NOTE: Psalm 19 mentions the
........"bridegroom" and Revelation 19 mentions the "marriage supper".

........Psalm 19
........4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to
.......the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,
........5 Which is as a BRIDEGROOM COMING OUT OF HIS CHAMBER,
........and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.

........Revelation 19
........9 And he saith unto me, Write, BLESSED ARE THEY WHICH ARE
........CALLED UNTO THE MARRIAGE SUPPER OF THE LAMB. And he
........saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

...2. Hurricane Isabel SHUT DOWN DC ON 9/19/03. It was the FIRST of
.........TWO "I" hurricanes - "back to back" which shut down DC.

........Track of Isabel

........Isabel Forces D.C. To Close Shop

...3. Evangelist Kenneth Hagin died on this date - 9/19/03.

Re: "America Repent Now!!!" (11 yrs. from "911" - "PITIFUL" picture of America!!!)

Calvin,

And now there's TS/Hurricane Isaac chirning out there above the Atlantic, only just SE of Florida. Dontcha wonder what path he will take? Will he head straight for FL/or follow the same path as Hurricane Isabel

Incidentally, b/c the GOP Convention in Tampa...is due to start this coming next Monday, 8.27.2012, the hurricane watchers are keeping a very close eye on Isaac. Should he head up FL's west coast of the Gulf of Mexico...there might be trouble there--stormwise.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: "America Repent Now!!!" (11 yrs. from "911" - "PITIFUL" picture of America!!!)

Tammy:

THANKS!!!!

Jean Stepnoski offered some GREAT insight on Isaac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jean Stepnoski (23 Aug 2012)
"These Days To Reflect Upon ISAAC: Elul 1 To Tishri 2"
J

Dear Doves,

We are currently in annual days to reflect upon ISAAC! The shofar, the horn of a ram, is blown 6 of 7 days of the week during Elul. On Shabbat and the last day of Elul it is customary for the shofar to be silent. The call of the shofar is a clarion call to repentance and soul searching during a period of returning to the Lord called Teshuvah. A shofar is either from the right or left horn of a ram. The Avodah, the binding of Isaac, is a key Scriptural text, Genesis 22, read on Tishri 1 or 2. A RAM was SUBSTITUTED for ISAAC. Every time a shofar is blown is a time to reflect upon Isaac and his life. He was a miracle baby, and can remind us of the miracle baby later of The Messiah! And His substitutionary sacrifice for sinners.

How curious it is that a current tropical depression has formed in the Atlantic Ocean, called Tropical Depression Isaac. Dan at prayers for the people.com has a fine and timely article on 8-22 entitled "From Heaven: He Laughs" noting this Tropical Depression 9. Ring a bell? That was the number of the theater in Aurora, Colorado. The name Isaac means "laughter" or "she laughed" from Hebrew. Jacob was the son of Isaac, Jacob's name was changed to Israel. The date of 8-23-2005 was the date when Tropical Depression Katrina began to form. Hurricane Katrina and Hurricane Isaac seem to be beginning and ending this 7 year period from late August to Late August of 2005 to 2012! It is highly possible that Hurricane Isaac will be gaining in strength in days ahead and may affect the Republicans gathering in Tampa, Florida for the Republican Convention from 8-26 to 28. The date of 8-26 will be a complete 7 years on the Gregorian Calendar plus 3 Days from the momentous day when Tropical Depression Katrina began to form on 8-23-2005. Are we nearing The Blessed Hope, after which the focus returns to THE COVENANT LAND AND THE COVENANT PEOPLE OF ISRAEL? May we soon greet The Miraculous One, The Christ, The Messiah of Israel!

With Love and Shalom,
Jean

Calvin,

First of all--thanks sooo much for Jean Stepnoski's 5Doves letter.

To answer her question @ near the bottom of her letter... I surely hope 'n' that we're THAT near. Also even nearer to (check out her last line of her letter) meeting The Miraculous One, The Christ, The Messiah of Israel, too!

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. Guess what, Calvin & fellow RFTHees? I only just found out yesterday, that our Mailcarrier, Ross too, is a Christian, & that he too, also believes in our impending Rapture! I suggested to him that who knows? Perhaps when our Rapture occurs, he may be taken as he is delivering mail in his mail truck. Then he said, "Yes--it may be rolling along minus its driver on some LHC, AZ street.