Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Please note to all Members, "IF Problems continue" -Site will be closed.....

Members...

Please be advised, that I'm at my wits end right now, with all the technical problems happening on this forum and site in the last couple of days. I have again advised Bravenet of all the problems several times today as well.

With a heavy heart, I may have to closed down the site, until further notice, as I know how aggravating it can get. If it gets fixed, we can continue...if not...it will have to be closed permanently.

We'll see what happens withing the next couple of days!

There's no way I can find another place so quickly and set things up with another web server, and I'm on a fixed retirement pension income, therefore, I can't afford expensive set ups at other places either.

My hope and prayer was to keep this site up until the Lord comes at the Rapture.....sigh!

The next few days, will determine, what I'll do next.

Please pray, that things get settled, and back to normal.
This is extremely frustrating for myself, and for those whom post here.

Lord hear and answer our prayers!

Regretfully,

Valerie

Re: Please note to all Members, "IF Problems continue" -Site will be closed.....

I sure hope not Valerie, as I look so forward to coming here every day for some "spiritual uplifting." However, I certainly understand the situation.

Satan is working overtime (probably via the government)...to shut down EVERY Christian site that honors our Father in Heaven, & His Only Begotten Son...Jesus Christ/Yeshua HaMashiach. Let's all agree in prayer to hold this site up before the Lord, asking for His protection & covering from the enemy's arrows. AMEN!?

Valerie, IF you DO have to shut it down...I just want to thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for putting so much time & effort into such a wonderful site. May the Lord Bless you greatly! I'm sure He has a special reward awaiting you, for you service to Him. IF it must be...then I will see all of you, my Brothers & Sisters in Christ...on the other side...our Heavenly Home...SOON!

God Bless
~ TJ

Re: Please note to all Members, "IF Problems continue" -Site will be closed.....

No..No..No...I won't let this happen. I'll go on a hunger strike...I'll throw a hissy fit... I'll even arm wrestle Satan to prevent it...Amen...

Hi Valerie, everyone, Valerie I'm sorry that your heart is heavy:( I wholeheartedly agree with Bought&Paid4. I too want to THANK YOU Valerie your love for Jesus shines through. Kathy G. and Texas Sue heart of thanks to you two as well. For those who contribute thank you. Bless you all in the name of Jesus! If one person, only one person gave their heart, received Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, then it was worth it, worth it all! ysic Becky

We really need your prayers dear Brothers & Sisters in Christ,

Please pray for this forum, that God will move in a mighty way to keep
this site up and running until Jesus comes for us.

In Jesus name I bind the evil forces that are trying to cause chaos on this site, and in Jesus name I command Satan, to loose his grip on this place. We cover this site, along with it's people with the blood of Jesus for protection from any further attacks.

Lord this site was dedicated to you, therefore, I put my faith and trust Lord, that you will fight this battle for us, so that your word can go forth in victory. I totally surrender it all into your hands, for there's nothing impossible for you. Let it be done according to your will, not mine Lord.

Bless all the members here, whom are lifting their prayers up to your throne in Heaven! Give wisdom and director to the technicians, to correct and keep the site from falling back into problems. Give me wisdom and direction to do the right thing by thee my Lord and all here. Give me your peace that surpasses all understanding, in your precious name I pray!
Amen & Amen!

Prayerfully,

Your humbly servant,

Valerie

Valerie,

I too, am in complete agreement w/our fellow RFTHees, that have posted under this, your opening thread. I couldn't live without RFTH, so therefore--my ers ARE with you, dearest sister in Christ.

Btw, I kinda like the way everything overall is centered. It's looks really totally cool!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Amen Valerie and all, over here is praying for you too! For God's protection for this site and His people!
The Lord is King of Kings and Lord of Lords, greater than His enemies and so we just will believe in Him, trust in Him in this. If it were to come to shutting down Valerie, I too give you so much thanks and honor you for providing this forum as long as you have. Perhaps at that point we could keep in touch by email to a group list? It wouldn't be the same but at least we wouldn't lose track of each other.

Not there yet though! Lord Jesus, please bring back up to working this site by Your power, Amen

Valerie,

WHAT PROBLEM!?! I see no problem whatsoever with our RFTH board. Infact, everything's working just fine. I should know, b/c I was on it earlier, and I didn't experience ANY problems with it. So therefore--there's NO need to shut RFTH down--PERIOD. OK!?

PLEASE...PRETTY PLEASE don't shut it down for NO reason!!! Thank YOU.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Good news so far today....Let's pray it continues...!

Dear Brothers & Sisters in Christ,

The good news today is, so far so good, everything is working fine.

I hope and pray it will continue this way, the last couple of days were very frustrating on the site.

Thanks you all so much for your kind words, for the site, and myself; I really appreciate and am so grateful for all your prayers! They must be working!!!

I'm touched by a email I received from "Gray Dove", a Sister in Christ whom said that she considers RFTH a lifeline...I had no idea it meant so much to others...good to know, that there are many whom are benefiting from it.
It does my heart good to know this, thanks be to God! It's all for God's Honor & Glory, and it gives me joy, that God is pleased and so are many members.

I'm going to try on my end, with God's help, to keep it up and running. I've never taken a penny from anyone, and always paid out of my own
pocket. I thank Gray Dove for her offer of financial support, however, I hope to continue to do it on my own, God willing; because although I'm on a fixed income, I know that many are going through hardships of their own, trying to make ends meet on a daily basis.

Today, seems like most of the problems have been ironed out, praying it will stay that way.

I will try my best, to keep the site & forums open as long as possible if things continue without major technical problems.

If major problems continue, I will try to search for another place to start up again! This may take some time to do so! Hopefully,
it won't come to this, because of the increased cost, and the amount of work to start from scratch. Praying, that the Rapture happens this year, this month would be great and we won't need to go through all of this.

Please continue to keep the site in your prayers, for I know nothing is impossible for God.

Blessings in Jesus,

Valerie

Re: Good news so far today....Let's pray it continues...!

Thank YOU sooo much, Val, for deciding against closing down RFTH altogether due to the probs you once had w/Bravenet. Hopefully & fully, they've worked out ALL the bugs, so you'll experience no more probs.

Am ing 4 U & RFTH.

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. Val, has Gray Dove ever thought of joining our RFTH family here?

Hi Val,

I stand in total and complete agreement with your prayers for this site AND against the evil one, that all who come here are blessed mightily and covered and protected by the precious blood of our saviour Jesus Christ!

I too feel that this place is a community of believers for me as well. Thank you again, Val, for all your efforts.

Also, is interesting that NOW this site is having 'issues' - what do they say? Always darkest before the dawn? Is it a portent of the Lord's coming?

Can we edit our posts now? If we do, will they show up in the post that we edited, or as a separate thread altogether?

I'm so glad the code is gone!

Editing to see if the editing function once more works properly.

Yes!! We can edit once more! Thank You, God!!!

Regina, I really appreciate you prayers for this forum. Thank you also for you kind words and thoughts. I'm blessed to have people like yourself on this site.

Tammy, Thanks for your kind remarks. All of you here, make me feel so blessed. Tammy, Gray Dove has been a member for the longest time. She posts from time to time, as she says she doesn't have much to say at times, but constantly keeps updated daily what everyone has posted on the forum.

Thanks Ameilie, for your prayers they are very much needed and appreciated by myself and all here.

Kathy, I'm happy to see that code gone too.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie you have a lot of fans on this site that have helped many people.I want to say that I don't understand most of the technical things being talked about but I would say that I would keep this thread on the sticky for a while.

Enough people are upset because this fellowship is like family to them, including myself.Why don't you keep this one up just so people will know where they stand one way or another.Our time is just so short down here.We might not even have one month before Jesus comes back.We might not even have a day.

Praise God if that's true!

Bob D
Valerie you have a lot of fans on this site that have helped many people.I want to say that I don't understand most of the technical things being talked about but I would say that I would keep this thread on the sticky for a while.

Enough people are upset because this fellowship is like family to them, including myself.Why don't you keep this one up just so people will know where they stand one way or another.Our time is just so short down here.We might not even have one month before Jesus comes back.We might not even have a day.

Bob D, Sounds like a good idea, I'll do exactly as you asked!

Yes I agree there are many wonderful people here, whom are being helped, and helping one another. We all have come together as one family of God in Christ Jesus. After all, were going to be together for eternity, therefore, if we can get along with each other and help others on Earth, surely, there won't be a problem in Heaven. The fellowship here is awesome. I have grown to love you all as my Family in Christ. I'm blessed to be part of this family. Isn't God wonderful how he brings people together, and opens their hearts towards loving God and one another. Truly, we are know as Disciples of God, scripture states:

New American Standard Bible

"By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

I just want everyone to remember we are all doing it for God, when we help one another. We always do it for God the Father's honor & His Glory. Jesus said do unto others as you would have them do unto you. We love, the Lord with all of hearts, and we long to bring people God's love to as many as we are able too, so they too, can share in God's kingdom for eternity.

Bob, I also want to thank Kalan, who offered his support to find a new site and financial support to this ministry at RFTH, as he felt lead to do so. I thanked him, and told him I had paid up to April 28, 2013, and at present time it's not necessary. Another Sister suggested to set up pay pal on the site, she said she loves the site, and people would contribute. I thanked her for the idea, but the Lord has not moved on my heart to do so at present
and things are working out fine here right now. God has always made a way for myself to support it financially to date. God is moving on people's hearts, because, God is here amongst us:

Matthew 18:20

King James Version.

For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

God Bless You One & All,

Valerie

Thank you for you efforts Valerie.

Dear Lord Jesus please forgive us for any act or omission that has given the adversary any access to cause distress on this site. We do not understand everything Lord and ask for your protection. I take your authority Lord in accordance with your will, Heavenly Father and I ask you Lord Jesus to cover this site with your precious blood.

Through your authority Lord Jesus I command all demons, evil spirits and minions of satan to loose this site and the people connected with or visiting this site and leave now. You have no authority here. Any legal right of access you claim is removed under the blood of Jesus. This includes all property connected with this interface and mechanical equipment.

I ask Lord Jesus that you break and destroy all methods of mechanical and electronic interference that satan or any of his agents human or otherwise have used against your people.

Thank you John, for standing in agreement with me in prayer!
May the good Lord Bless you and keep you safe under His wing,
until the day of our redemption of our bodies at the Rapture!
See you soon in the clouds with Jesus!

Maranatha!
God Bless!

Valerie